Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ So Happy Together ❯ The World Keeps on Spinning... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sorry I kept you dudes and dudettes (probably mostly dudettes >.>;) waiting. Busy life'n'such. Here we go!


So Happy Together
Chapter 2 - The World Keeps on Spinning...


After the many apologies that Yuuri had to make to the poor maid outside his bedroom for walking into the hall in only a towel, he was finally dressed and wolfing down as many eggs as he could before his lesson. Already he could hear the faint mewling of a worried Gunter growing closer. Wolfram glanced at his fiancee across the table, covering his small smile by sipping the last of the milk from the pale ceramic bowl.

Poor boy. When Gunter sunk his claws into you, it mattered not how much you struggled...

Wolfram choked on his milk, dropping the bowl into the sturdy wooden table and coughing up a spray of milk across the pristine tablecloth. Images of Yuuri's slender form wriggling beneath his body as his nails dug into his white flesh, screams of passion echoing throughout the large room filled his brain. His thoughts were hot and vivid. So much so that he felt sweat begin to bead on his forehead, his hands trembling with the force of his sudden desire. An unintelligible sound gurgled in the back of his throat and he looked around, barely able to contain the wildness in his eyes to see if anyone had noticed his severely misplaced excitement.

Yuuri was giving him an odd look, but everyone else appeared to be busy with Anissina's newest invention. It looked quite painful for Gwendal, but it was producing the most magnificent of effects that Wolfram had no desire to be curious about at the moment. With a speed he never thought he could possess, he whirled around in his seat and fairly ran from the room, opposite the direction of his love interest. As he sprinted through the corridors, he almost barrelled right into Gunter, but managed to swerve around him just in time.

He skidded to a stop infront of his bedchambers and slid inside, pressing his back against the firm door, his chest heaving with each panting breath. Slowly sliding his body down, he felt a swirling tingle of lust deep in his belly and let out a small groan. This situation was getting almost painful. He threw his head back, hearing it thunk against the door, but not caring about the pain, and he swallowed heavily. He supposed the only way to get rid of this quick enough before anyone got curious and came to see him was to...


Yuuri strode down the hall, a worried frown crinkling his forehead and marring his generally content disposition. He hid behind a disturbingly large, yet conveniently placed vase as Gunter swept past, muttering very creative curses towards his person before he continued on his long trek to Wolfram's room to see what could be the matter. The blonde boy had left the room so fast that he had gotten out of the room before his chair had hit the floor.

It was almost mind-boggling how fast Wolfram could run.

He stopped in front of Wolfram's door and lifted his fist, hesitating a moment before rapping on the door. A deep groan followed his knocking and he slowly pushed the door open, peering in and murmuring Wolfram's name quietly.

"Are you alright, Wolfram? I'm not disturbing you, am I?"

"Err... no. I'm just not feeling well, that's all." Yuuri entered fully and walked over to the bed where his fiancee lay, looking exhausted and sweaty. He frowned deeper and placed his palm on Wolfram's forehead, wrinkling his nose thoughtfully.

"You do seem a touch warm... I'll get you a cool cloth for your forehead." He walked over to the adjoining bathroom and filled a large bowl full of cool water. He grabbed a cloth and dunked it into the translucent liquid, not seeing the tell-tale ripples that swirled around his wrists. He let out a yelp as his body was yanked into the water and he was sent careening down a long tunnel, finally surfacing in his bathtub at home. He cursed softly and felt along the bottom of the warm bath with his fingers. He needed to get back to Wolfram. His fiancee needed him...


Wolfram heard the strangled yelp that came from the room Yuuri just entered and slowly got to his feet, his legs still a bit wobbly from his release. He held himself up by clutching the doorframe and peered inside with narrowed green eyes.

Yuuri wasn't there.

There was a full bowl of cold water, however. Wolfram took three steps toward the last thing that had felt Yuuri's touch before crumpling into a sit on the floor. And the one thing that happened every time Yuuri vanished happened again:

He cried. He buried his face in his hands and wept. A moment later, however, he stifled his quiet sobs as a brisk knocking sounded at his bedroom door. Konrad poked his head inside, drawling in that annoyingly calm way he did, "Wolfram, I know you're in here. Hurry up and meet me in the courtyard for our daily practise. Find Yuuri for me and tell him that he's welcome to join us."

Wolfram hiccuped lightly, then cleared his throat and answered in what he found to be a natural tone, "I'll be out in a moment, Weller. And Yuuri's gone again."

"I see... Well, I'll meet you in the yard, then." And then he was gone. Wolfram crawled forward and splashed his face with the cool water, scowling at his reflection. He really didn't feel good... Not at all. He wobbled to an unsteady stand, stripped off most of his clothes and fell into his bed, burrowing under the thick, goosedown blankets. He always felt nauseous when Yuuri wasn't around. He has grown so used to having the cheerful boy around. His green eyes slid clsed and he sighed deeply. Konrad would understand. He always did. Time stopped for Wolfram whenever Yuuri left.

But for the rest of the kingdom, the world kept on spinning...