Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

<Well I am back, for yet, a WHOLE NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!! I would like to thank Colie, for she/he reviewed my story and gave me enough courage to write another chapter. I would also like to say thank you to you who all read my Fiction. Please enjoy the rest of this story. R/R
-Li >
 
~You liked it didn't you?
That is why your heart raced…
Rikuo…
A friend..? ~
 
“Rikuo…?”
 
What just happened? Why did he make a pass on me? Why am I reacting this way? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I just stood there against the door with my eyes silted open. I could feel a drool line forming at the corner of my mouth, as I remained shocked. I could have moved and blocked him. But those eyes….WHAT?! I am blushing…I need help…
 
I peel my back from the door as I dragged my legs back to the store avoiding any contact with that idiot who just made me look and feel like a fool. Thankfully no one was there to bare witness of what had happened. I think I would have had a tough time to get Kakei or Saiga to think other wise of the situation. Hm…
 
To pass time I decided to get some of the sealed boxes from the back room and begin to load empty or almost empty shelves of what items once lay in the unoccupied space. Much to my joy, people enjoy plenty of sex, so once more Condoms… Last time I filled these up back in stock, that lug head had joy in teasing me about my virginity. “Whew… Glad that is over with.” I say loudly to myself pressing my wrist against my forehead to remove the feel of anxiety from my head.
 
“Hahahahahah. You are still a virgin huh? I guess animals like you can be tamed and don't need anything sexual, unless you can't perform. Muwahahahahahaha”
 
I see him throw his head back as his mouth opens laughing in brouhaha at me. I feel my cheeks burn out of embarrassment and rage. My fists curl into a ball as I grab something closest to me throwing it straight into his face. BAM! Alright! I hit him! Hahahahah Take that you big moron!
 
“ Now now cat boy, there is no reason for you to throw your protection at me”
 
“Huh? What do you mean?”
 
A blue plastic box. From the looks of it from my angle, it must be cushioned in the inside. Oh there is some writing. I lean in a bit closer to decipher the text on the soft box and read it aloud. “Over night Maxi pads.”
“Aww…is it your time already? Is that why you are grouchy? Did you stain your undies?
 
“AH! Leave me alone jerk!”
 
I run away from the scene leaving my job half done just to hide in another isle. Anywhere else, but not near him. As I run away, I can here one last thing murmured from him. “Just like a girl” Wonder what he means. Oh well! I'm gone!
 
 
I take the time to glance at the clock that is hanging in the far right corner from behind the counter of the store reading slowly to myself the time. “It's five o'clock already? Wow, time sure does go by fast…Wait…Five o'clock? Damn! Time to pack.”
 
Quickly I pack what little clothes I actually have. Since that day, I really did not have anything for me. All I have from that place are my memories. A small smile forms as I began to retrospect to that day. That was the first time I met everyone here at this drug store. Saiga, Kakei, and even Rikuo, even though sometimes they annoy me, except Kakei, he is just weird, all have been really nice to me. I really should be more thank full…
 
“Hey Kazahaya, c'mon lets go, we are going to miss our train.” Especially to him. He has always been there for me and always saves me. Even though I do not want his help, he manages to always make it.
 
“Hm?” He blinks and stares at me for a moment with a soft looking face then grins. “Quit daydreaming and lets go. I know some pets who too get home sick.”
 
“Alright” I just nod, I really do not want to argue with him. I brush past him and stands there for a moment before he joins next to me meeting me downstairs. Kakei and Saiga both stand at the entrance door of the store waiting for us.
 
“I wish you boys the best of luck and a safe journey.” Kakei says to us smiling so beautifully like an angel. The only thing wrong with the picture is his demon counterpart is right there laying his head on his shoulder.
 
“Remember boys, if it gets too cold, you can always hug each other” Sometimes I want to remove that smug smirk from his face.
 
We made it just in time for the seven o' clock train to one of our many stops to Mt. Fuji. Finding out seats on the train we sit down and prepare for a long journey ahead of us.
 
“Kazahaya, don't you think it is weird? Who really lives on Mt. Fuji? A sacred mountain used for pilgrimages primarily. This will be an interesting assignment, Huh?” I did not mean to pass out while Rikuo was talking, but I was really tired. I rubbed my head against the soft pillow that was mounting my head up and calmed my breathing to a nap. Although, when I did wake up from the announcement of our stop I found my head against Rikuo's shoulder and his jacket lain upon me.
 
“Mornin' sleepy head” He greeted me with a grin as usual. That is all he seems to do. Grin, smirk, frown, and make fun of me. I am sure there is more, but I have yet to see that happen. I pull away from his shoulder and stands up yawning feeling rejuvenated. “So we are here?”
 
“Yes”
 
We step out of the train in the closest town near the sacred mountain moving to a bathroom so that we may change into our required clothes.
 
Wow! Saiga can really make wonders. I step out of the male's bathroom and show myself out to the public adorned in my jade green kimono, but once Rikuo stepped out. Really, Saiga can work miracles. The Kimono fit him excellently!
 
“It looks good on you Rikuo” I smile to him in approval of the clothes.
 
“Are they a couple? I think the youngest one is the recessive one. The tall one must be dominant. Wow! He is so handsome and tall! He has a gorgeous face. I wish I could be a guy!” All those comments I hear. Are they to us? A couple? What do they mean by that?
 
“Hey Rikuo? What do they mean by what they are saying?” I look at him with a completely bubblehead look, more known as an innocent look? The shine of curiosity burns in my eyes as I stare at him in the middle of the station as a crowd forms.
 
“He-“ my words are cut off by his arm wrapped around my mouth halting any words from my mouth as he began to drag me away from the station into the outside world.
 
“How many times do I have to tell you not to speak loudly?”
 
“But I was just!”
 
“C'mon” He grabbed my hand. His big hand held on to my small fragile looking hand and dragged me on to a dirt road located outside of the station intentionally leading us to the hidden village that Kakei inscribed on to the map for us to use. For some reason, when Rikuo does things like this, I can't really be mad. I wonder why?
 
“Kazahaya, You better behave yourself while we are there, I have a feeling Kakei's warning was no ordinary warning.”
 
“I'm not some kid! I can take care of myself!”
“Big words coming from a lost cat.” He said as he leaned in close with that stupid grin again. Damn.
 
“Whatever! I can do what I want!”
 
“No! This is no game! Kakei hid something or purposely left something out. We are going to be trouble. I have a feeling.”
 
“Rikuo…” I will never forget that face. But soon after our three-hour hike, we finally stopped in front of a gate reading “Kamui Village”
 
“Kamui Village? Does that mean?”
 
“Yes, better learn to suppress those claws, this is a Gods village”
 
~
 
Whew! This must have been a boring chapter to read! But sometimes you got to
have boring stuff to lead up to the good stuff. And so! A Gods village huh? This could be trouble, Rikuo and Kazahaya are humans right? Or are they? And what is this test? We shall see in the next chapter of “Shadow”!
- Li <3 Ciao! ~