Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

< So I am back after a while of not updating. I have a computer funny thing, it is just my work keeps me busy, it is a pretty pathetic excuse and I have no reason to give one, but it is just information to those who wish to know. Either way, I am at fault. BUT! I have it here! Chapter 4, with all do respect enjoy! R/R Please.
 
Li>
 
~ Quit staling time…
You know it is to come…
Are you prepared to lose..?
Or…
Will it be different for once…? ~
 
 
Birds were chirping happily outside at the celebration of the sun's warmth touching nature giving everything in its path a bright glow and I am still lying in bed tunneled under my blanket. For this I know well, because I did not sleep a wink last night. Rikuo kept me up all night.
 
~That night~
 
“Gah! What am I doing? I'm going to bed” and with that said I crawled under the sheets. When I finally settled myself on the pallet I stared at the ceiling thinking about what I had dreamt about. Why do I keep retrospection on it? Feeling the tug of my lashes to close I gave in to the request and was about to drift away into my own world when he began laughing and talking in his sleep…
 
“Kazahaya, you are so funny. “ Hm? I turn my head to look at him while he had a conversation with me? And stared at him with confusion. I wonder what I said in his dream to make him laugh. “
 
“Oh…what is that? Swim naked with you? You are such a daring boy, hehehehehe…” WHAT?! I shot up straight in my bed in an attempt to stand but got wrapped up like a caterpillar forming its chrysalis. I did not care! I inched a good two feet away from that pervert!
 
It went on the rest of the night. I tried to hide under my sheets, but his loud voice matches that gigantic body of his. A part of me feels he did that all on purpose. Well since I am awake at the moment, I will just go and freshen myself up for a day of tough work and heavy investigation. I left silently not to disturb the slumbering monster and walked along the first corridor I saw. All to my luck I found myself now lost.
 
“Where am I?” To my right was located a garden filled with lilies in the middle of the pond crowning the body of a liquid jewel and a weeping willow on each corner (3) whose flexible vines tickled the skim of the pond as a eastern wind blew. At least the view is nice. I decide to step off the path forgetting about the bathroom, veering to go and admire the beautiful pond. I admit, seeing this sight possessed me to want to stay there forever. I reach the bank of the pond and gaze anxiously into the liquid mirror watching my reflection. It made me smile, but then as the more I stared at my reflection, I began to frown at myself.
 
“Kazahaya, you are a mess. Why do you always trouble everyone?” a soft sigh escaped my lips in disappointment to myself. “ You are no one in this life, so do you even bother sometimes?”
 
“You say you are no one, but I find it hard to believe. Especially since you have so many friends who adore you.”
 
My head shot up along with my eyes widening wondering who spoke such blasphemy to my ears, not in the will of God, but blasphemy to my being. That voice was gentle and deep. A man's voice; but where is it coming from?
 
“Who's there?” I said loudly my voice shaken a bit by an unknown person who butts in to my business.
 
“No harm shall be done here…” I kept my wide gaze constant as my eyes fell upon the being that stepped out from behind one of the willows and was directly adjacent to me. Deep red like the color of blood dance in the air but was in solid form as hair long enough that it was intricately woven between decorative rods that were placed on his head. Jewels dangled from the rods giving accent to his hair, though being held in a very stunning arrangement, hair still pooled on the floor. Sharp dull gold eyes pierced my heart, making me skip every other beat and his eyelids seem to be painted with a sky blue eye shadow as his lips were also a shade of blue. He has very slender pupils that could be compared to that of a feline. His body was cover from neck to toe in many shades of fine silks from thick to see through thin. The colors matched his pale skin excellently, cerulean, lavender, coral, golden rod yellow, and much more, but not plain materials, these materials had imprints of flowers, gods in animal form, and unique designs that drug to the ground following him as he walked towards me. I would have to estimate his height six foot three, pretty tall for a slim man. Even though I describe as best as I can about him, words cannot compare to this man's beauty.
 
He stopped before me “…”
 
“Is there something wrong Kazahaya..?”
 
“Uh… no…I, how do you know my name?” I find it hard to speak now.
 
“ I know you very well, and I am aware about your special gift.” What? Did he just grin at me as he said that? I do not know if I should fear this man or continue to admire him.
 
“I admire your honesty and innocence for a human, you can not find many these days. Feel lucky, not many live this long before me and live to tell about it. I hate all humans, but you, I have an exception for.”
 
“Huh?” all I can do is just stand there and let a small blush taint my upper cheekbones as he spoke so fluidly to me.
 
“Heheheheh, very well, I shall let you live on” While he was talking to me, his right hand drifted to my left cheek, the skin on the back of his hand sending chills against my cheek. I thanked myself secretly that his talons of fingernails did not touch me. “ You are very, very lucky…” I felt cold lips clamp around my own gently pushing against me, but forcefully and dominantly. This is no human kiss this is something more. Time felt like it stopped around me as my eyes flew straight to his in surprise to what he did. Lucking closely in his eyes, you could see emerald shards. My body reacted to him. My vision began to darken as my breathing quickened. I felt my legs giving out under me forcefully making me fall against him so I could at least stand somewhat. His arms claimed themselves around my body pushing to him so that no space existed anymore. The kiss continued and lasted for quite a while, until he decided to finally let me go. Pulling his lips away from mine, a small smack echoed in my ears, meaning he was reluctant to let go.
 
“I will go now my little human pet.” As he said that, he disappeared against the whisper of the wind not to be seen any more. But that was okay to me. My vision was lost once he let go of my body and I fell to the floor out of breath from his attention.
 
I stand up and then in an uproar I scream. “Why am I an object to men?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
I have to get away from here now.
 
“Damn, can't you keep quiet you little drama queen?” Rikuo walked out to where I stood now as he grinned at me doing his daily “poking fun” game. Oh joy- I just love this game. Not.
 
“C'mon, we have to go prepare breakfast for Shina and her grandfather.” Once Rikuo finished his statement, he made me follow him to the kitchen since he apparently knows this place better than I do. We finally made it to the kitchen after crossing the maze of this place and began operation “Make breakfast”. I have to admit, someone who burns toast should not cook, i.e. me. Rikuo can cook, very well. I actually enjoy it whenever it is his turn to cook, because I know there is a chance we will not die from poor cooking, unless he poisons my meals.
 
“You! You are in charge of mixing the eggs to make a fluffy omelet and gather enough oranges to make orange juice. Go!”
 
“Fine, fine! Shesh, you jerk!” I move over to a vacant area on the bar so I can do my work in peace. As I began to crack the eggs and swirl them together with a pair of chopsticks, my mind wanders over to what had happened at early dawn this morning and with Rikuo's emotions. Damn! I dropped the chopsticks! I need to gather myself and concentrate on cooking this breakfast. I go back to whisking away at the yolks when I drop the chopsticks again. Sigh. Okay just finish doing this Kazahaya! The eggs are almost completely merged together. Clang! AH!!!! Right now I am cussing at myself mentally.
 
“What the hell is your problem? Can't you do anything right? Even something this simple?” Rikuo looked at me with a hint of annoyance by my actions. I can't blame him, it would annoy me too.
 
“You keep dropping the chopsticks. What is on your mind?”
 
“Pfft. Whatever. I am fine.” I cross my arms over my chest and look away like a pouting child whose toy was taken away.
 
“Whoa! Hey!” I am now pinned against the counter my back arching against the edge as Rikuo is looking down on me closely in my personal bubble.
 
“What is going on in that dim mind of yours?” he says as he prods my forehead.
 
“Gah! Leave me alone!” I blush.
 
“But you are so adorable” He speaks with a baby voice pinching my cheeks.
 
“Let g-“ He leaned in close as he was less than a millimeter away from my mouth.
 
“Or what? Hm?” He leaned in closer and was about to what I think kiss me when there was a knock outside of the kitchen.
 
-
 
I'm done for now, only because it is late and I am being kicked out due to the bright light this computer is emitting. We have another new character! YAY!!! Say hello <censored>
 
?- Hello there.
 
Well what a nice greeting ^ ^;;
 
Until next time on “Shadow” What will happen now? Rikuo is on to something and what about the drama?! A shoujo can't be without the drama! This has been your lovely author. Love to all!
 
-Li<3