Legal Drug Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Bastard! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
 
 
 
 
“Bastard! Why can't you be normal for a change and wake me up a little nicer? DAMNIT! That hurt!”
 
“Shut up. You wouldn't wake up when I called your name.”
 
This is a usual morning in this apartment. Riku wakes Kazayaha up in some rude way and Kazayaha yells at him. So the whole morning Kazayaha grumbles and complains. About how much he hates Riku. Riku on the other hand gets a kick out of Kazayaha's behavior.
 
“Hurry up and get down stairs Kakei is waiting for you.”
 
“Alriiiight! I'm comin”!
 
There are sometimes when these boys get along.
 
“Come on what's taken so long?!”
 
“Shut up! I said I was comin Yogi Bear*!
 
But they never last to long. In fact the only time these boys get along is when one of them needs serious help. That someone is usually the smaller of the two, Kazayaha. He has a knack for getting in trouble either because of his clumsiness, bad luck, or his selflessness.
 
“CRASH” “Gyahhhhh…….”
 
“Kazayaha ………. Kazayaha what did you break?”
 
Riku walked to the bathroom he shares with Kazayaha to find him unconscious and bleeding.
 
“Hay Kazayaha wake up!” Riku said this so gently he surprised himself. But what's important right now is Kazayaha.
 
UNHMMM…...”
 
Riku scanned the room to get some kind of a clue as to what happened. All he found was broken glass, Kazayaha's blood, and….. his school uniform?
 
`What the hell is my school uniform doing in here? Hmmmmm……….'
 
While Riku contemplated this he cleaned up Kazayaha and wrapped his cuts to stop the bleeding.
 
“What the hell happened? What did you do, you idiot?”
 
Riku gently picked up Kazayaha and set him in bed. Kazayaha started to take ragged, short breaths. Though he would never admit it Riku cared deeply for the shorter boy. Because of this he freaked out and went looking for Kakei.
 
“There you are Kakei!” Riku looked and said this a lot calmer then he felt.
 
“What is it you need, Riku?”
 
“Kazayaha… he … I found him in our bathroom unconscious, bleeding, and barely breathing!”
 
“Ok! Calm down! Go get Saiga! Hurry and go!”
 
 
You see what I mean. Something drastic always has to happen for the two boys to be true to themselves and nice to each other.