Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Links Return ❯ Chapter eleven 1/2 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own Zelda.
AN: It's more yaoi! A really short… kind of boring… kind of random yaoi… but yaoi none the less! Again: not needed to understand the rest of the story. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Vio! Stop! That tickles!”
 
“Aw, Shadow-Chan.” Vio purred. “I didn't know you're ticklish.”
 
Shadow swatted his hand away playfully. “You learn something new every day.” He smiled. The two of them were lying together under the stars, away from the others. The sky was completely cloudless, since they set up camp shortly after Spirit had done his `banishing' thing.
 
Vio smirked, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and pulling him close. “No… you're just full of surprises.”
 
Shadow pouted slightly at being contradicted. “Hm. Shut up and kiss me.” Vio complied with an eager grin.
 
“Vio, Vio!” Came a cry as Red ran up. “Come quick! Green-! Oh!” He stopped talking as Vio and Shadow pulled apart blushing. Red felt his own face heat up, and turned around. “Ah, n-never mind. W-We'll deal with it.” He ran back. Shadow and Vio exchanged looks, then (disappointed) ran after him.
 
Green was unconscious, flushed and panting. “We don't know what happened!” Blue exclaimed, worried. “He was fine a second ago, and then he just collapsed!”
 
Vio knelt next to him, and touched Greens forehead. “He's burning up…”
 
“Oh my goddesses! Is he going to die!?” Red asked, tearing up.
 
“No, of course not.” Vio muttered, opening a medical book. “Go get some cold water. Shadow, you and Blue see if you cont find some herbs that look like this-“ he showed them a picture. “-it should help reduce the fever. Spirit move him to the sleeping bag so he'll be more comfortable.”
 
When the others got back, they boiled some of the water, and made a tea with the herbs. Red placed a cold cloth on Greens forehead. “Time to wake up…” Vio muttered, shaking him lightly. “You have to take this…”
 
“I wonder how he got sick…” Red whispered.
 
“It might have been the water from that tree, earlier.” Spirit pointed out.
 
Blue paled. “Crap.”
 
“He's not waking up.” Vio grumbled.
 
“Maybe…” Shadow suggested. “Some one should give it to him by mouth.” He quickly touched his nose, to eliminate his possibility.
 
Blue, Vio, and Red did the same, before the last even figured out what they were doing. Spirit rolled his eyes, annoyed by their childishness. “Oh for the love of-… fine.” He snatched the cup from Vio, then sighed and took a mouthful of the liquid. Ignoring the audience, he pressed his lips against Greens and forced the drink down his throat (1).
 
Every one blushed. Vio and Shadow glanced at each other, and Blue and Red shyly exchanged glances. Green groaned slightly, and they blushed harder looking away. “Um… *cough* that's all we… can really do for now.” Vio stood up, and helped Shadow to his feet. “Just make sure he drinks it all, and come get me if he gets any worse.” They walked off quickly.
 
Red giggled, and grabbed Blues arm. “Blue I need your help with some thing. Come on.” Still giggling, he pulled him away (2).
 
Spirit glared at being left alone to play doctor. However he helped the green-swordsmen finish the tea like he should. Once done, he started to move, planning on attending to the fire, but Green stopped him by grabbing his tunic. “Wait…” he whispered weekly, barley managing to open his eyes. “…don't go…”
 
Spirit blinked, surprised by the sudden desire to do what ever the sick boy said. “A…All right…” he settled back into sitting position. Green smiled softly, then went back to sleep.
 
………………………&# 8230;………
 
“Sick? Really?” Green asked, now back to normal. He rolled up his sleeping bag. “Huh! I don't remember anything… what happened?”
 
Blue opened his mouth to reply, by Spirit quickly shut him up with a punch to the back of his head. “OW!”
 
“Don't say anything.” The light being warned, then pointedly looked away signifying the end of the conversation.
 
Green blinked. “Huh?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Super short! But I like it! Hehe!
 
(1) OMG I finally figured out how to spell throat!!!! …I always spell it `thought'… hehehe.
 
(2) They didn't leave to do anything… though… they might be spying on them from the bushes, hehehe…
 
Comment!!!
 
LoZ © not me.