Legend Of Zelda Fan Fiction ❯ The Links Return ❯ Chapter thirteen 1/2 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Still don't own Zelda.
AN: Gosh… it's been a while since I actually wrote something for this story… I've typed yes, but actually write a new chapter… it's been months… oh well!
Warning: This is another YAOI chapter! Do you like? If not, skip to the next chapter!
 
 
 
 
 
Shadow sighed as he leaned back against a building. He was thankful for the suns position, creating shadows for him to rest in. Spirit's insistence to banish the darkness was incredibly aggravating, even if they needed to do it. Vio was sitting besides him, his nose in some book he'd found. Smiling, Shadow scooted closer to the reader, trying not to be too obvious. “Hey Vio…” He began. “What are you reading?”
 
Vio glanced sideways at him, and returned his smile fondly. “I'm researching excuses we could use to leave our team mates for an extended period of time with out them fallowing us.” He sighed, disappointedly. “However I feel none of these will be very effective.”
 
“Oh…” The dark boy replied, blushing slightly. “…and what exactly would we be doing with such alone time?” His smile quickly turned flirtatious, teasing the taller boy sweetly.
 
Vio looked over to where the others were to make sure they were still distracted, before bending over to give his love a quick hot kiss that left him blushing even harder. “What ever you want to do.” He answered, almost grinning at the wonderfully pick color the normally pale boy had turned.
 
Shadow looked away, embarrassed by his reaction, while Vio went back to his book. “W-Well… I hope you find one soon…” He muttered, almost to himself.
 
*BOOM!*
 
Both of them, Blue who was lying on the sand, and Spirit sitting on a bench in the sun, looked up in alarm towards the source of the noise, each reaching for their weapon. Red and Green looked over at them, from the raised part of the Kakoricko spring… then they burst out laughing. “Guys! Come over here!” Red called to them, waving his hands in a beckoning motion. “You too Shadow! There's shade here!” Green shouted an agreement, then casted the fishing rod back into the water.
 
Curious, Blue got up and ran over. Not caring if he got wet he took the short way and pulled himself up where the water was flowing down from. Shadow tossed Vio a longing look, then disappeared into the Dark World, appearing moments later by the little pool above the spring. Once they realized the other two weren't interested, Blue perked up. “So!? What is it!?”
 
Green smirked, then gasped as there was a sharp tug on the rod. “Oh, it's nothing…” He said, reeling in and odd looking fish, then tossing it at him. “Here, catch!”
 
Red squeaked, horrified. “Eep! Don't let it touch you!”
 
Warned Blue jumped to the side, narrowly avoiding the strange fish, and the explosion it made when it touched the ground. Blue turned to his attacker fuming! “What the hell was that!?” Green and Shadow both started laughing hard, while Red just sighed with relief. Still angry, Blue lunged at the leader, tackling him right into the water. Shadow kept laughing as the two wrestled a bit beneath the water, before Green had to come up for air. Red ran over worriedly and helped him out, rubbing his arms when he shook from the lasting affects of the cold. Blue came up with a glare. “Hey!” He yelled, annoyed that his original victim was out of reach. “Fine then!” He grabbed Red's ankle, not giving him time to think. “You'll take his place!” He yanked his arm back, diving under.
 
Red gasped, taking a deep breath before he hit the water. Of course the shocking cold nearly knocked the air right out of him. `Yikes!' He thought. `It's freezing down here!' Violent shivers ran threw him, as Blue pulled him farther and farther down until they were standing on the bottom. The water was crystal clear, and everything was shinning. Red looked around in wonder. `Wow! It's beautiful!'
 
“Its neat down here isn't it?” Blue asked, seeing his wide-eyed expression. Red nodded eagerly, which was difficult to do under water. Blue laughed, sitting down on a rock to keep from floating back up to the top. “Yeah… it's nice… I think I'm starting to like swimming…” He looked over at the smaller boy with a slight smile. “…especially with you here.”
 
Red gasped. “Re-!” He covered his mouth with his hands. `Oops!'
 
Alarmed by the sudden action, Blue grabbed his arm, and pulled him back up to the surface. Red began coughing violently once he reached the top. Blue thumped his back worriedly. “Idiot!” He yelled. “You can't breath underwater!”
 
Green grabbed the re Link and pulled him out of the water, helping him rub his back. “Well stop pulling people under water Blue!” He snapped.
 
……………….
 
Spirit sat in the sun, watching the others play in the water. His eyes drifted back and forth over them, lingering for a moment longer on Red, then Green, his confusion not hinted on his face. He leaned back on the bench with a sigh. Distracted, he didn't notice someone approaching until they were three feet away. He turned his attention to the side. “Hello Vio. Do you need something?”
 
The smart boy looked at him carefully, then sat down next to him. “No.” He answered, bringing the book back up to his eyes. “Not particularly. I'm just trying to figure out who it is your attracted too.”
 
Almost taken aback, Spirit blinked. “You're… your trying to what?” He asked, actually looking surprised.
 
“Figure out who you're attracted too.” Vio repeated, not looking up. “You're obviously interested in someone, because history is doomed to repeat itself. I'm just trying to figure out who it is. You're not as easy to read as the others.”
 
Spirit narrowed his eyes slightly. “You are.” He said, earning a glare. He scoffed. “Don't worry. I'm not interested in you, or your precious little Shadow.”
 
Vio flushed, but composed himself quickly. He hadn't expected Spirit to figure out that was his real motive for asking, but he knew he shouldn't be surprised. “Good… because if you were, I'd just have one more reason to slip something unpleasant into your food.” He stood up, leaving the light being to ponder the inclinations of his threat. “Shadow! I need your help with something back at the inn!” The purple-haired boy nodded then faded into the dark. “Later Spirit.” Vio muttered, as he walked away.
 
Spirit watched the retreating boy carefully, before turning back to the others who had resumed their playing in the water.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Goddesses! That was lame, but I felt I owed you guys a yaoi chapter, so this is what I wrote. Sorry it took so long.
 
Comment.