Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: Into the Future, and Into Space ❯ I'll never give up. ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
 
Outside…
 
About half of the aliens had been wiped out, and they were still coming, but my crew and Grandfather weren't willing to give up.
 
Finally, the men had run out of ammo, and the Light sabers needed recharging. They were trapped.
 
“Tell us, Earthmen!” one of the aliens said in an ugly voice, “Do you really wish to stop Titan that much?”
 
“What's it to you?” asked Moses, “That creep plans to destroy the Earth, and enslave all of mankind.”
 
“What nonsense you speak of?” said another Alien, “Titan told us, that humans are very hostile, and plan to destroy us all.”
 
“Well you have it all wrong!” snapped James, “We had no way of knowing that life forms like yourselves existed out here.”
 
“That's right… and it was Titan' who caused us nothing but trouble from the very beginning!” added Samuel.
 
“A likely story, Earthman, but you will have to prove it!”
 
Marsha heard them over the radio in her shuttlecraft, and she knew what she had to do. She folded her arms and concentrated.
 
“Mother, what's she doing?” asked Sarah, but her mother and Henri had no idea. It looked as though she was trying to explain something to the aliens using Telepathy.
 
The Aliens moved closer and closer to the men, but then stopped dead in their tracks as images started appearing in their minds.
 
In their pasts, Titan never allowed anyone other than Agent X-2-0, and Marsha to hear his plans of action.
 
X-2-0 was threatened not to say a word of this to anyone, and Marsha couldn't speak at all to tell anyone.
 
Marsha had saved all the mean things Titan had ever planned and beamed the memories she had into the aliens minds.
 
They began seeing images of Troy and his crew first landing on Mars, and Titan had ordered for my Grandfather's capture.
 
After Marsha had escaped with Troy, Titan began attack the human race, when they never had done anything to him in the first place.
 
She even showed them images of what Titan did to the STINGRAY crew while they were on their way.
 
Getting us Lost in Space…
 
Imprisoning us in Derelict ship…
 
Poisoning James in hopes of killing him…
 
Capturing STINGRAY to use only for himself!!
 
The aliens all dropped their weapons in shame, and shock. “It cannot be true!!” one of them cried. “How could we have ever been so blind?”
 
The aliens decided that enough was enough, they didn't enjoy this fighting over a traitors orders, “Follow us...!” the leader said, “We know what can help you!”
 
The men decided to take the aliens for their word and followed them deeper into the city, while the four Shuttles followed them.
 
Meanwhile
 
Titan's saber clashed into my Light Saber, over and over, each time more forceful than the last.
 
Eventually, He had me backed up into a corner. “Surrender, Captain Tempest! I have won!”
 
“I'll never give in…” I growled, “You killed my Father and my Mother!!”
 
Titan sniggered, “I admit it… it is true.”
 
My parents were Astronauts too, and one day one a Satellite repairing mission, Titan had sent his special waves to destroy them and their spacecraft as his first step towards conquering the world.
 
He poised his Saber right at me, “Take a deep breath… for you'll be joining your parents very soon!!”
 
Titan raised his saber and brought down only to have me, using ALL MY ANGER, to parry him and blasts right through his force field.
 
“Wrong again, Titan!” I said deeply, yet angrily. “I can't believe this… all this time I thought it was a freak accident that killed my parents, but now I know for a fact… IT WAS YOU!!”
 
Titan chuckled evilly, “I'd say your too little too late. You may have broken through my shield, but I'm still standing up.”
 
He was right… my Gun was badly damaged from the force-fields short out, and my Light saber needed recharging.
 
“Heh, heh, heh, heh… I've been waiting for this for a long time now.”
 
Suddenly, the door behind us smashed open, and in charged my crew. The Aliens had fully charged their weapons.
 
Troy pointed his saber directly at Titan. “Kill my Grandson, and you'll have to kill me!”
 
“Kill the Commander, and you'll have to kill me!” added Samuel
 
“Kill my husband… and you'll have to kill me!” added Elizabeth.
 
“Kill my father and mother, and you'll have negotiate strenuously!!” added Sarah.
 
One by one each member of crew threaten Titan with same fate should he kill any of them.
 
Titan knew he was out numbered, but he still had one idea left. He quickly grabbed a grenade of my belt and pulled the pin out.
 
“EVERYONE GET BACK!!” I cried, Titan ran off as he tossed the grenade to the floor.
 
“Quick… he's getting away!” I cried, but the rest of the crew just sniggered.
 
“He won't have very much space to run!” said Samuel.
 
Titan raced back to his throne room, and grabbed Toyfulle, and ordered X-2-0 to bring his luggage.
 
“We must make our escape!” Titan cried, “The Earthlings will be here any moment!”
 
They raced towards the door, but when it opened, he found that his own aliens had teamed up with us to block him. “It's all over Titan, You're through!” I snarled.
 
The Aliens extended their rude comments about Titan being mean and traitorous to their race.
 
Titan and X-2-0 dropped their luggage, and bean backing up with their hands up high.
 
“NOW HENRI!!” cried James.
 
Henri pulled on a rope, and captured the two Aliens in a giant Net they had dropped from the ceiling. “Got you… You Earthling hating Mutant!!”
 
The Ladies, and Marsha marched right up to the monsters and slapped them hard across the face.
 
“What is your malfunction Titan!” snapped My Grandfather.
 
“Mighty Titan… they have captured us both!” cried X-2-0.
 
“Shut up… Shut up you fool!”
 
Later on
 
The aliens were ever so grateful to have Titan out of the way. That they not only gave us back STINGRAY, but they even had fixed her up so she was now even better than before.
 
Now her speed and thrust could get us home in only about 5 days or less. That was very kind of them.
 
It turned out that the aliens were really friendly beings all along, Titan had just fooled them all in making them believe his ways of Earthlings being hostile.
 
“You and your kind will now always be welcome among our people.” Said the new leader of the Titanica.
 
We all saluted to them, “And Earth will now accept you as loyal friends in truth.” Said Troy, he shook hands with the leader, and the crowd went wild.