Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: The Past. V.S The Future ❯ Nerves of War. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
At the Conference, Samuel was giving his speech.
 
“In conclusion, Violence is indeed a sign of sin. We must try to praise on our beloved freedom and independence to avoid such disasters.”
 
The crowd cheered wildly, as Samuel went back to his seat near his wife, “That was beautiful dear.” She said with a smile.
 
* * *
 
After the main events, it was time for the big feast and dance-ball, Samuel and Elizabeth still had their dancing spirits with in them.
 
Suddenly, all the candles went out, and the room went pitch black.
Then the roof of the building was broken off a blown to pieces.
 
Two bright lights were flashing into the building, brighter than any candle, and there stood a young man.
 
He was standing on a weird looking machine that looked like a metal mechanical bird in mid air.
 
He wasn't even wearing actually proper clothing.
 
He was wearing, a blue tunic, a black-red cape, black gloves and boots, and a mask with the United-kingdom's crest on it.
 
Now… Here this! All of you!” His voice thundered. It actually seemed to sound louder than a normal voice would.
 
(Because he was talking into a megaphone)
 
“As of this moment, you will all do as I say, and hand over all your money and goods over to me at once!”
 
“Defy me, and it shall be your peril, and to already proved that I am not bluffing!”
Samuel looked up into the air, “Why don't you come down here and try to take it from us!” he roared.
 
The young man jumped down from his (Plane), and he and Samuel stood face to face.
 
“Heh…heh…heh… It's been a long time, hasn't it Samuel!” he said. “How do you know my name?” he asked back.
 
“Heh…heh…heh…I know more than just that, I know what's coming for you.”
 
A chill ran up Samuel's spine, “Who are you? What do you want with me?” he asked.
 
“It's revenge Samuel. Revenge for everything I struggled to obtain, but never reached it.”
 
“You on the other hand got everything you every wanted, because you were the favorite.”
 
“The favorite?” said Samuel.
 
Suddenly, a dirt bomb crashed right into the man. Samuel looked around, and saw Sarah, James, and Moses.
 
Fighting along with them was General. Gorge Washington, President of the U.S.A. He was shocked by this man's actions.
 
“Father, Mother, are you alright?” asked Sarah running over to her parents. “Were fine dear.” said Elizabeth.
 
The dust had cleared, and the man was still standing there. “I don't understand it.” said Washington. “There's not even a scratch on him.”
 
“How very perceptive, Gorge Washington, Heh… heh… heh!”
 
Washington suddenly gazed upon the flying machine in the air. “Tell me young man, what is that machine of yours known as?”
 
The other man grinned sinisterly, “I'll never tell you what it is, but I shall tell you where it's from.”
 
“That machine… is from the year 1995!”
 
“1995?” said James, “My God! That's more than 200 years in the… Future! Hey Mister, are you really from the future.”
 
The other man growled, “Of course I'm not from the future, Fool! I have however seen it, and have been there.”
 
“Whoa man, are you saying that you actually traveled through Time itself?” asked Moses.
 
“Precisely”
 
“It all began years ago, after I was forced to leave my home in England!”
 
* * *
 
Samuel was starting to see through this man, He lived in England, he knew him his whole life, and hated the way he was treated.
 
“Could it be…?” he thought to himself.
 
* * *
 
“Ever since I left my home behind, I found myself for the first time with no home. Wandering across the world, and struggling to survive.”
 
“I tried to enlist myself to gain a job that I could live off of, but each and every time, I was turned away.”
 
“Then, on the day I was supposed to perish from hunger and exhaustion, I came upon a strange glass ball in the ground.”
 
“It seemed rather beautiful, but when looked inside of it, I was rather amazed.
I was looking into the distant future, and there were so many things to discover in the years to come.”
 
“I closed my eyes while holding the glass, believing I had found something that could bring me a fortune, but when I came to, I was no longer in the valley.”
 
“As strange as it was, I had discovered that I had been transported into the future, the same one I was looking at.”
 
“I learned so much in that time era, that I just couldn't have enough of it, especially seeing as how there were new foods for me to taste.”
 
“I didn't know how I was going to return to 1780, but if I ever did, I discovered new ideas to take back with me.”
 
“I closed my eyes and thought of home, and then when I woke up, I was indeed back home.”
 
“And I had brought with me a few samples of the future. I couldn't wait to show them to the world, but the glass showed me something else.”
 
“It showed me that these items were from the future, and only for the future.
 
If the world were to discover them now before their proper time, the future can be badly alternated.”
 
* * *
 
“So rather than just make a fortune off these wonders, keep them for myself, as the only ones in the world, and use them to do my bidding.”
 
Then he pointed at the gem around his neck. “Still, with this crystal by my side, I shall gain all the power in the Universe.”
 
“That's enough Pal.” snapped James, “You almost killed my wife's parents.”
“Correct… Heh… heh …heh! That was the General Idea. For I already am responsible for the deaths of many people.”
 
“Including… Tom Philips. My adopted, astringed son!”
 
Sarah's heart nearly skipped a beat, “You?” she cried “You killed my cousin Tom, Your own son?”
 
“Not exactly, I order my spies in the army to do that. Still, even though he was my adopted son, he shamed me and my work countless times.”
 
“In my opinion… That Poor excuse of a man …Got exactly what he deserved!”
 
“Hah…Hah …Hah… Hah!”
 
Sarah's anger was boiling up inside her, but it was actually her mother who steeped forward, and lunged at the man, knocking him to the ground.
 
“YOU KILLED YOUR SON TOM! MY NEPHEW… YOU SHALL PAY!!!” she screamed while crying.
 
In the midst of it all, his mask fell off his face. Samuel couldn't believe his eyes.
 
“Oh how sad.” Mocked the man, he quickly punched Elizabeth in the face knocking her off him.
 
“Elizabeth, you pathetic Wretch… Now I shall teach you to mangle with a man who knows the future.”
 
He pulled out a weird device, which looked like a small gun, and shot Elizabeth in the heart.
 
Strangely, it did not kill her directly, but it was absorbing something bright from her body, after that, she fell to the Floor unconscious.
 
“MOTHER!!!” cried Sarah, “ELIZABETH!!!” cried Samuel and James at the same time.
 
“Mother, please wake up!” sobbed Sarah. “You monster!” yelled Washington, “What have you done to her?”
 
“Relax; she's not dead; not yet anyway.” Said the man, “But there's no point in talking to her, she can't hear you.”
 
“Notice her motionless body? That's because I've just stolen her Biological-Energy.”
 
He held up a small flask holding green glowing liquid.
 
“As long as I hold this, Elizabeth will never awaken, and every second she remains in that state, she'll forget more and more.”
 
“Her family, her friends, everything she kept inside her mind and inside her heart, until she is completely drained out!
 
“Hah… hah… hah… hah… hah!”
 
“WHY YOU TALLOW FACED BEAST!!!” screamed James standing up, “How dare you do that to my Mother-in-law.”
 
He flexed his fists, “Its go time, now put up your fits, tough guy!”
Then other man just kicked James hard in the gut.
 
“You Fool… Threaten me again, and you'll suffer the same fate as your Mother-in-law!”
 
“Please James!” sobbed Sarah, “Just let it go!”
 
The man picked walked back over to long ropes which lead up to his flying machine.
 
He grabbed them both and gave a tug. Slowly he rose into the air back to his plane.
 
“We'll meet again Samuel, and next time, it shall be the last time!
Bah…hah…hah…hah…hah!”
 
“Father, do something, stop him. Don't let him escape!” cried Sarah, but Samuel didn't move an inch, and the man got away with Elizabeth's energy.
 
* * *
 
Back at the Print shop, Moses was watching over Elizabeth in the bedroom, but Sarah, didn't stop yelling at her father.
 
“How could you!” she screamed, “Now Mother could die because you wouldn't stop that man, Why Father, WHY?”
 
Samuel still had tears in his eyes, “It's worse than you think Sarah!” he sobbed.
 
“Father…” said James, “Why didn't you really stop that man? Why wouldn't you kill him?”
 
Samuel slowly looked up… “Because… He's my Brother!”
 
* * *
 
From up in his plane, Indeed it was Paul, he looked on a smaller TV-screen.
 
“Took you long enough to guess… Big Brother…!”
 
“Hah… hah… hah… hah… hah… hah!!!”
 
 
(NEWS PAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT WHILE HIS LAUGHING REVERBS OUT!!!)