Liberty's Kids Fan Fiction ❯ LIBERTY'S KIDS: The Past. V.S The Future ❯ Paul's Underwater Lair! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
Washington had sent James a message about what Paul was up to with the captured women.
 
He also revealed the plan to trick Paul had backfired, and now he was demanding Two-hundred-million-Pounds.
 
“And he also writes that Paul said… “Bring real gold this time, OR ELSE!!”
 
“Sacre' Bleu, I don't think `e's joking.” said Henri, “Don't worry said James. “I have a plan.”
 
* * *
 
That night, after James had revealed his plan, everyone agreed it was their only option.
 
Elizabeth's time was running out, unless her energy was retrieved by tomorrow morning, it would all be over.
 
Washington and his men had come over and brought an empty trunk to the Print-shop.
 
By midnight, the trunk was brought to the docks and the bottom was covered in very sticky oil.
 
If they could stall Paul long enough, they could sneak onto his ship, and head back to his hideout with him.

Everyone took secret hiding spots near the docks, and there was the ship heading towards them.
 
Paul hoped onto the docks. “I'd better not get stuck without the money this time.” He said.
 
When he moved toward the trunk, James Sarah, Henri, and Samuel managed to sneak onto the flying ship.
Paul yanked on the trunk as hard as he could, but it wouldn't come away from the ground.
 
“GRR…TRICKED AGAIN!”
 
“This is the last straw. I'll have to go to my ultimate black-mail now. Heh… heh... heh… heh!”
 
He quickly climbed back onto his ship and flew away over the ocean, unaware that he had four stowaways on board.
 
“Good luck everyone.” Said Washington, “The prayers of America are with you.”
 
* * *
 
Once about 500 miles out over the sea, Paul pressed a switch and the ship dove deep under the water.
 
From in the cargo bay, everyone looked amazed at what they saw in the distance.
 
A very strange green shiny house which looked like a giant clam. It must be his hideout, and from the looks of it, it too was a product from the future.
 
* * *
 
After docking in the hanger bay, Paul headed for the main chamber, unknowing that intruders were invading the base.
 
“Fascinating,” said Samuel, “We must be 500 feet below the waters surface.”
 
“How ingenious.” Said James, “Nobody would ever think of searching down here, Underwater.”
 
“Alright, boys you come with me. We are going to try and find my brother.” Said Samuel.
 
“Sarah, I don't care how you do it, but try to find where he's hiding the captured women, and free them.”
 
“Yes father.”
 
With that, they all spilt up, “James?” called Sarah, “Be careful Dearest.”
 
James blew her a kiss, and off he went.
 
* * *
 
“Well, now what have we here?” said Paul who had bee watching the commotion from the main chamber.
 
“So they thought they could out-wit me. A man with knowledge and items from the future. eh?”
 
“Hah… hah… hah… hah… hah.”
 
He pressed a button on his chair, and alerted security. “Gentlemen, it's time!”
 
* * *
 
The alarm went off, and a man over the systems yelled out… “INTRUDERS IN SECTOR `G'”
 
“INTRUDERS IN SCETOR `C' AS WELL!!!”
 
* * *
 
James and his party ran like wild dogs from the guards that were chasing them.
 
James and Henri whipped out their riffles and fired, but the guards were also wearing special vests.
 
The guards fired their… (RAYGUNS) and James and Henri fell to the floor paralyzed, but not dead.
Samuel, now all on his own put up a valiant effort, but he was no match for these guards, which also from the future.
 
The guards had knocked him out, and carried him and the other boys off to the Main-Chamber.
 
* * *
Down in the dungeon, Sarah had fallen into a trap. The ladies were not in their cells.
 
The cells were wide open and full of armed guards, and Sarah was never permitted to carry fire-arms by her father's rule.
 
So she was also taken a prisoner.
 
* * *
 
Up in the Main-Chamber, Paul was feeling proud of himself. “Heh… heh… heh!”

“Ring around the Rosie!
A Pocket full of Fears!
Ashes to Ashes!
They all went down in smears!”
 
“Hah… hah… hah… hah… hah…! Oh, I love it when I'm nasty and speaking of nasty…”
 
Paul pressed a switch, and his computer screen showed Washington the congress men, and the fathers and husbands.
 
* * *
 
(A HOLOGRAM OF PAUL) was seen in Washington's secret bunker in New-York.
 
* * *
 
“Gentlemen… You shall not fool me this time.” said Paul, “You are to pay me Five-hundred million pounds in gold and in American dollar-bills.”
 
“…Trick me again, and not only shall I not return your lady-fairs, but if you shall look behind me.”
 
* * *
 
Behind Paul was an enormous (MEGATON BOMB) “I picked this up from 1917.”
 
“This explosive is so powerful that if I drop this giant bomb into the ocean and detonate it.”
 
“A massive Tidal-wave shall rise up and travel all the way around the globe, and every city on earth… will be washed away.”
 
“And to prove I'm not bluffing…”
 
He waved his hand over the crystal around his neck showing the men on the other side something dreadful.
 
It was a giant wave washing away everything in its path, and hurting hundreds of people.
 
* * *
 
A few of Washington's men broke out in panic, but Washington informed them it was only an illusion.
 
When scene diverted back to Paul, the men calmed down.
 
* * *
 
“Well I sort of lied on that bit.” said Paul, “You see that was an image of a Tsunami-crisis in the year 2005, hundreds of hears from now.”
 
“However… my real Tidal-wave would be very similar to that. So Mr. President, what is your decision?”
* * *
 
Washington had no other option, “Well then I'm afraid we have no choice, but to pay your ransom.” He said.
 
* * *
 
“A very wise decision Mr. President.” said Paul, “My instructions are at your disposer.”
 
“Ta-Ta!”
 
The image faded.
 
* * *
 
John Addams was furious, “Mr. President, you can't really be willing to pay that Mad-man?!” Washington nodded, “He does not make idol threats John.” He said,
 
“In any case, I would do anything for my sweet Martha, and as you would too, for your Abigail.”
 
“I may be Sybil's father.” Said Henry Ludington, “But I would also do anything to protect my daughter”.
 
“Well, that settles it then.” said Washington, “We must gather the money and have it ready for him.”
 
“Not just for our sakes, but for our Wives, our Daughters, as well as our home lands”
 
* * *
 
Back at his Aqua-base, Paul was still viewing the men on his screen. “Yes Mr. President.” He sniggered
 
“Unfortunately for you, your sacrifices shall be in vain…!”
 
“HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH!!!”
 
“AH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH… HAH!!!”
 
(NEWS PAPER SCENE ZOOMS OUT WHILE HIS LAUGHING REVERBS OUT!!!)