Love Hina Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Maison Ikkoku Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles Forever ❯ Observations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:

I don't own any character here, except any character I invented.

Chapter 2

Yukito Kanzaki glanced around the science lab. It was filled with so much animal skeletons, intestines & hearts, microscopes, test tubes, test tube racks and iron stands complete with iron clamps & rings. He glanced over at the person in front of him. A tall girl with her long brown hair tied in a knot started to mix sulphur with chloride in a test tube. As the test tube began to emit some smoke, she handed over the test tube to him.

"Wait… what am I supposed to do with this?" Mr. Kanzaki said, placing the test tube on its rack. "You pass it to Ms. Carmen. Then, we answer the Lab Manual…" She replied, taking her goggles off and placing them on the table. "Oh… Right… I knew that…" Mr. Kanzaki said, blushing as he headed to the Science teacher with the test tube rack with the test tube filled with chemicals on his hands.

"I see you're doing well, Mr. Kanzaki," the teacher said, getting the lab materials from him and glancing over to the girl in front of him minutes ago, "I knew Ms. Mikomi would be a suitable partner for you." "Um… what?!" He said in surprise, blushing uncontrollably as everyone turned to look at him, "Uh… Sorry…" "Dear… I didn't mean it that way now, did I?" the teacher said, smirking as she patted him on the shoulder and left his side. "I am so dumb…"he thought as he returned to his seat and started answering.

"So… Why did you scream a while ago?" Hikari asked, walking down the hall past Mr. Kanzaki towards the room of their next subject. "Huh?! I didn't scream!" Mr. Kanzaki said, pouting as he skidded towards her, "I… I was just shocked on what the teacher had to say… That's all" "Right…Well, it's none of my business anyway so who knows…"Hikari smiled as she shrugged and entered their classroom.

When lunchtime came, Kitsune and Chiharu waited for Hikari by her locker. When Hikari came to view, Kitsune quickly grabbed her. "So, how was he?" she asked. "What are you talking about?" Hikari said in surprise, "And let go of me, will `ya…" "Oops… sorry…" Kitsune said, freeing Hikari from her firm grasps, "So what happened between both of you?" "Who are you guys talking about?" Chiharu asked, walking by them as they entered the school cafeteria. "The Kanzaki guy she was with" Kitsune hissed as Hikari quickly replied, "We didn't do anything!" "Hikari… don't lie to me man…" Kitsune sighed as they got a table to themselves. "I… I'm not lying…"Hikari muttered as Kitsune quickly replied, "Oh yeah? Then why are you blushing?" "Um…" Hikari said, reddening. "Hikari… I've known you too long… I know when you're lying to me…" Kitsune sighed she set her bag down on the chair, "So, when are you gonna tell me what happened during your time together?" "Uh…" "Hey guys, I'm hungry, let's eat!!!" Chiharu cried, dragging them both towards the food line.

As they moved their way towards their table from the food line, Hikari accidentally bumped into a guy who just walked by. Hikari's food immediately fell to the floor. Everyone looked at her as she blushed.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Mikomi…"the guy she bumped into said as he quickly stooped down and picked up the scattered food on the floor. "Mr. Kanzaki-kun?" she asked in surprise as Tenshi Kanzaki came back to her after throwing out Hikari's ruined food. "I'm really sorry Ms. Mikomi…" he said as he stretched out his hand, "Listen, I'll just buy you lunch again… is that okay?" "Um… I…" "Listen, I'm responsible for this… The least I can do is make up for this mess…" he replied, getting Hikari's hand and guiding her towards the food line.

"That was smooth Hikari…" Kitsune said slyly after Tenshi brought Hikari's food back to their table with her by his side. "What are you talking about?" Hikari said as she at some of her spaghetti, "He just paid for my food, that's it…" "Right… If I didn't know any better, I think you two are falling in love with each other…" Chiharu whispered to Hikari as she laughed. "Really Chiharu… I thought you knew me well enough already?" Hikari chuckled, "You know that I don't fall in love easily…besides, I don't think he likes me…" "Oh come on!" Kitsune cried as Hikari quickly said as she blushed, "Hey! We just met, yah know! He was just being polite!"