Love Hina Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Maison Ikkoku Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Miracles Forever ❯ New Students ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miracles Forever

"Kiseki Zutto"

By: Misumi Kanegawa

Disclaimer:

I don't own any character here, except any character I invented.

Flashback:

"Otou-san? What are you doing in my room? It's still dark… Otou-san… What are you carrying?"

"Shh… wake up now, quickly… get dressed, Okaa-san is waiting for you downstairs…"

"Demo Otou-san?"

"Darling! They're coming!"

"Quick! Get out of here before they see you!!!"

"Otou-san? What's going on?! Okaa-san? Where are we going?!"

"Get out now!!!"

"Darling!!!"

"Otou-san!!!"

Chapter 1

~ Beep! Beep! Beep! ~

"Alright already…"

A young lady of sixteen sat up on her bed and turned of her alarm clock. She yawned as someone called "Hikari-san! You'll be late for school!!!"

"Nani?!"

"At last, you're up already…" Ms. Mikomi said as Hikari descended down the stairs, briskly combing her long brown hair. "What time is it?! What time is it?!" Hikari quickly asked in a panicky tone. "Relax dear… you've got 10 minutes to spare…" her mother said, placing some food on the table, "Now I suggest you eat before you go hungry…" "But I thought…" Hikari said with a dumbfounded look as she sat down in front of the food on the table. " Really dear… I've been saying that line all year to you just so you'd get up…" her mom said, handing her some chopsticks, "You should be used to it by now…" "Hey… I would never know if what your saying is true or not, right?" Hikari said as she reached for some bread.

Minutes later, Hikari arrived at Chouwa High. She entered the first building and its halls until she found her friends by their lockers.

"Ohayo Chiharu-san, Kitsune-san!" Hikari greeted as her friends turned to her from their lockers. "Ohayo Hikari-san!" they both greeted. "So, ready for our Music test?" Chiharu asked, getting her books from her locker. "Yup, `bout you?" Hikari replied as Kitsune interrupted, "I don't think we're going to have that test today," "Huh?! Why?" Chiharu asked as the three of them huddled into a circle. "Haven't you heard? They're presenting some new students today…"Kitsune replied. "Really?" Chiharu and Hikari asked at the same time. "Like duh… Don't you ever listen to the news going about in school?" Kitsune snapped. "Nope, that's why we have you, right?" Chiharu said as Hikari laughed. "Yeah right… very funny you guys…" Kitsune said as the speakers on the hallway suddenly gave a screechy sound.

"Oh…Um… Sorry about that… Will the entire 11th and 12th grades head for the auditorium now. Thank you"

"See… What did I tell you?" Kitsune said as the three of them headed for the auditorium, "I was right!" "Yeah… good for you… I had to cram all night for that test…" Hikari sighed as they went to the line of their respective classes.

When the auditorium fell silent, the principal went on his feet and headed to the centre of the stage.

"Welcome Teachers, Faculty, Staff and Students. We are gathered here today to present to you these people lucky Chouwa High to be their place to learn and grow in one. They came here to express themselves in many ways just like loving and caring for their new family. Today present to you the students that will someday bring a difference to this school and to our country. Thank You." said the principal as he sat down.

The students clapped. As the noise died down, the head of the student council stepped up in front of the microphone and said, "As the head of the student council, it gives me great honour to present to you the newest members of our community." The students clapped once more as the head of the student council said, "Please welcome Ms. Kanzaki, Yume, Mr. Kanzaki, Yukito and Mr. Kanzaki, Tenshi" The students gave another applause as the head of the council sat down and the new students stood up from their seats.

"Thank you Kou Tamashi, President of the Student Council, for presenting to us our new students. Now, without further ado, I am to announce the lucky people and sections who would be receiving these new students as company." The principal sad as the auditorium suddenly became silent. "Section 35's newest member is Ms. Kanzaki, Yume. Her official guide for the week is Mr. Tokairin Shinji of Section 47." Section 35 broke into applause as the principal continued, "Mr. Kanzaki, Yukito is now a new member of Section 38 with Ms. Yasushima Riku from Section 33 as his guide for the first week." The said section applauded as the principal proceeded on, "And of course, Mr. Kanzaki, Tenshi would be in Section 42 with Ms. Mikomi Hikari from Section 38 as this week's guide." Section 42 applauded as the principal signalled the band to play the closing hymn.

When recess time came…

"Um, excuse me…" Hikari said slowly as she stepped into the classroom, "I'm here to fetch Mr. Kanzaki…" "I'm him…" A tall guy with short black hair and green eyes walked towards her. "Uh… Right… Um, I'm supposed to show you around the school…" Hikari softly said as she blushed. "Well then, we better get going… They say recess is just 15 minutes…" He said shrugging as they headed out the building.

"This school is okay… I mean, the people here are nice and all…" Kanzaki said as they past by the big fountain in front of the school, with an angel on top spitting water from its mouth, "You must be well known around here, Ms. Mikomi…" Hikari blushed hearing her name. "Um…I'm not really popular… but I do know a lot of people here…" "You must be quite friendly…" Mr. Kanzaki replied as they entered the library, "And lovely…"

Hikari turned red as the bell rang. "I better go," Hikari said as she headed out the library. "Wait!"

Hikari turned and saw Mr. Kanzaki standing in the place she left him. "Thanks… See you later…" he said.

Review Please!!! Thanks!!!