Love Hina Fan Fiction ❯ Love Hina: Unsaid Emotions ❯ Chapter 6 – The Sweetest Music of Departure part. 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

It won't be long now before this story ends. Again this is just a fanfic and in reality, I don't own love hina.
 
 
 
Chapter 6 - The Sweetest Music of Departure part. 1
 
 
It has been a miracle that Keitaro still survived despite the fact that he has reached the limit Dr. Naginata predicted. It was exactly 5 moths and a week when Keitaro learned of his cancer. He was released from the hospital yesterday stating that he is fine and decided to enjoy for awhile. Everybody thought he was indeed cured and it was a miracle.
 
“are you sure you want to leave?” Dr. Naginata asked. “if you leave…”
 
“I know what will happen doctor” Keitaro replied. But I rather spend time with them at the Inn rather than in the hospital”
 
“is there something bothering you Keitaro?” Narusegawa asked
 
Keitaro snapped back
 
“huh? Ah err… nothing” he laughed dryly while scratching his head.
 
Narusegawa and Keitaro was sitting at the table at that time. They were having tea. The rest was at their own rooms doing their own stuff. Motoko was practicing her sword, Su continued her Tama Project. Mitsune was out with Haruka to drink and be merry. Shinobu already slept and Mutsumi was at her apartment.
 
“So how does it feel Keitaro?” Naru asked as she sipped her tea.
 
“Feel?”
 
“You know, being able to be well now” Naru smiled in response.
 
“Oh that.” Keitaro laughed dryly “well it really was a miracle. I thought I was a gonner for sure hehe.”
 
They both smiled and enjoyed the silence.
 
“Kei~”
 
“Naru~”
 
Both were shocked to see that each other has something to say
 
“Ah… you go first Naru.” Keitaro said shyly.
 
“No hehe… you go first Keitaro.” Naru said… shyly…
 
Keitaro thought for a few more seconds and said.
 
“Uhm… Naru…”
 
“huh?”
 
“could I invite you out?”
 
Naru stared, blushing…
 
“sure” she said as she bowed her head slightly. “when do you want to go?”
 
“uhm… is it ok if we go out tomorrow evening? I know this awesome place. I'll bring you there at 7pm.” Keitaro said.
 
“s-sure” Naru laughed short and dryly…
 
“so… your turn” Keutaro said.
 
“huh?”
 
“I thought you're gonna say something”
 
“uhm… I'll just tell it tomorrow”
 
“oh… ok”
 
 
 
“Urashima asked you OUT?!” Mutsumi aksed.
 
Naru nodded shyly. It was 9 in the morning. Keitaro was away on some errands.
 
“and you accepted his offer?” Mutsumi added
 
Naru nodded again in confirmation.
 
Motoko shook her head “May Kami-sama help us”
 
“When will this date be?” Haruka chimed.
 
“T-Tonight” Naru replied shyly
Motoko still shaking her head “Oh Kami-sama… why did you let this happen”