Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ H O P E L E S S ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
HOPELESS


The moon shown down from the deep sky. It was dim and a dull light that made me feel the emptyness of the world.

Hopeless...

I relive the pain... the dull pain. The metal tang of blood mixed with the salty, warm taste of my own tears.

Hopeless...

As soon as I stop my crying I think of revenge, but do not wish to use the same violence as she did. I feel worthless....

Hopeless...

I crawl to my bed and hide myself within my soft heavan. I cannot help but wonder how it all happened.

Hopeless...

My mouth feels dry and I swallow to fix it but I dare not speak. I feel as though if I do my voice will break along with my will to not cry.

Hopeless...

I smile up at the moon. I know it must see me as pitiful, but I give it the warm smile I've been holding in my heart.

Hopeless...

The bright orb is replaced by a familar face just as breathtaking. He shows kindness to me like no other. Even tells me he loves me...
I rub my eyes and act as normal as possible, but he sees right through me.
"Ritsuka..." he calls as he enters my room from the window. And, I melt into a puddle in his arms in a rare moment.
He slides his glasses off to look into my eyes after I've cried them out. He calls my name again and I feel his words dance on my lips before his warm mouth takes mine. I never admit to him how much his kisses and words of love comfort me.. but maybe he already knows somehow.
As we both lie in bed I feel safer in his arms then any other time in my whole life. He never leaves my side.
Even if I feel sometimes that life is hopeless, with Soubi I'll never again feel...

Loveless...

F i n .