Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Lifeless ❯ The Orders ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DeathDolly: Hello there, welcome to my fanfic. I dearly hope you enjoy it, but alas, if you do not--tell me about it and be specific.
_______________________________________
Chapter 1:
Tsumi gazed fondly down upon his mistress. She'd fallen asleep on the couch the previous night, fully clothed, in a knee-length black dress with long frilly sleeves (Lolita style) and lots of lace. Her long black cat tail was wrapped around her body, and her cat ears twitched occasionally as she slept.

He kneeled beside her, and played with a lock of her bright red hair. Her hair was also highlighted with black, and he smiled to himself as he remembered why she'd had her hair dyed. Though she was sixteen, Tsumi always told her she looked like a twelve-year-old kid, mostly because he found it amusing to make her mad.

"Tsumi…"

He hadn't noticed her brilliant green-gold eyes watching him.

"Chi, you are wanted by Septimal Moon today."

"I see." She replied, sitting up and swinging her legs off the couch. "You're coming with me Tsumi."

"You know they hate fighters, Chi. I—"

Chi leaned foreword and swiftly pressed her lips against his.

"That's an order." She breathed, her eyes meeting his.

"Yes, mistress." He responded automatically.

"We must always be together, Tsumi." She smiled, running her fingers through his thick black hair.

"Whatever you wish mistress." Tsumi knew he sounded cold and harsh, and it wasn't because he didn't wish to fulfill her command, but because he knew Septimal Moon would be pissed.

"Tsumi..."

He looked down at her. She was giving him a smirk he knew all too well.

"Kiss me, Tsumi." She whispered, closing her eyes.

"But you'll be late—"

"Don't care." She interrupted him impatiently.

He lowered his face to hers and parted her lips with his tongue.

When they separated a few minutes later, breathless, Chi lay her head against his chest.

"I love you, Tsumi."

"I love you too, Chi." He responded, stroking her silky hair.



"Lifeless, you're late." Septimal Moon said as Chi and Tsumi walked into the dark room hand-in-hand.

Chi shrugged, her free hand resting on her hip. "You wanted to see me?"

"Lifeless, why is your fighter unit with you in this place. Disgraceful."

"Because I ordered him to be here." She replied icily. "Now, back to my question."

"You will bring in Loveless, because he is using Beloved's fighter unit."

"He's using a different fighter unit?" Chi repeated, her eyes widening. "The names don't match! That's unheard of!"

"Bring in Loveless, Lifeless."

"Alright. Let's get this over with, Tsumi." Chi said, tugging on his arm.

"Yes, mistress."

_______________________________________
DeathDolly: Well here's a little cliff-hanger... not really since I'm about to post the next section. Sorry if it was too short.
See you in the next chapter!