Loveless Fan Fiction ❯ Zero ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Zero
03
“Are you alright, Nakano-chan?”
 
The blond glanced up, throwing back her hair in a flippant gesture. “I'm alright. The attack didn't hurt at all.”
 
Kouya stared down at her then turned back to their attacker. “How should I finish them off?”
 
The other fighting unit stared at them, eyes wide. These girls hadn't felt a thing they'd thrown at them!
 
Yamato stood up, straightening her skirt. “Quickly. I'm hungry.”
 
Kouya sucked in a breath, staring down their opposing force. “Shatter. Break. Destroy.
 
Their opponents felt the magic working. The chains around the Sacrifice grew, locking him completely in place. He fell to the ground, biting his lip to keep from crying out. His Sentouka shouted his name, fearing the worst.
 
Shatter,” Kouya repeated. “Into a thousand pieces. Destruction. Nothing left.
 
Defense!” the Sentouka called, her voice filling with strain. “Nothing can harm! De-
 
Her attack was cut short as the defense she'd built up shattered. Her Sacrifice let out another scream of pain.
 
“Stop!” she cried. “Stop it! You've won! Stop!”
 
“I think they're giving up,” Yamato said.
 
Kouya nodded. They had won.
 
“So…” The blond smiled. “What're we doing for lunch?”
 
Notes:
I don't know how the fight sequences can be written. It's more of a visual thing.
Third installment. To be more.