Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ True or Dare ❯ True or Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi there minna-san!!! Uumm… this is my first time writing magic knight rayearth fanfic..

Just to let you all know, the pairings are lantis/hikaru, fuu/ferio and umi/ascot.

Heehee … lantis, hikaru, umi and ascot haven't told each other their true feelings yet. Please read and review to tell me if I should write more MKR fanfics. Thank you.

True or Dare

By: miki-moon78.

Hikaru, umi and were giggling happily while fuu was blushing. They were playing a game of true or dare as they dared fuu to go into the closet with ferio and to stay there for a 15 minutes.

Fuu blushed and said " fine… but I have to find him first."

Umi and hikaru looked at fuu then at each other surprised by fuu's boldness then burst out laughing.

Ferio, lantis and ascot happened to walking by when they heard their laughter and came into the room to see what was going on.

"what are you girls laughing about?" asked ferio as he walked into the room and wrapped his arms around fuu's waist.

Fuu giggled and replied " we were playing a game of true or dare."

" I see…" said lantis.

"and……" said fuu blushing lightly.

"and what my little fuu?" asked ferio.

" and you just happened to be in time for my dare."

"what dare?" asked ferio slightly amused.

Umi giggled and said " we dared fuu to go into the closet for an hour"

"what so funny bout that?" asked ascot.

" she has to go into the closet WITH ferio!!" said hikaru with a grin across her face.

Lantis and ascot had a blank expression written all over their faces.

Ferio mumbled something under his breath and was turning slightly red.

" I'm going to do it!" said fuu boldly.

Ferio sniggered and said " ok then"

Hikaru and umi showed them the closet they were suppose to be in and the both climbed

in.

"HAHAHA…." laughed umi " that's that… now… lets continue with our game."

"wait umi" said hikaru " let's wait for them. It's only 15 minutes."

"ooohh…..alright"

~~15 minutes later…~~

"let's continue with the game" said fuu.

"ok …are you guys playing too?" asked hikaru looking at the guys.

"uummm…sure why not" said ascot. "I might have a dare like that with umi…" thought ascot blushing.

"ok with me" said ferio. "after an experience like that… im sure it would be fun trying to get lantis and hikaru and ascot and umi together…" thought ferio.

" yeah… ok with me" said lantis. "I'll do anything for you hikaru" lantis thought.

" ALRIGHT!!!" shouted umi. "mwahaha...this is a good chance to put hikaru and lantis together……" thought umi.

"ok…. Hikaru…true or dare?"

"uummmm…… true" said hikaru after thinking for awhile.

"I got her" thought umi.

"ok…who do you love?" asked umi.

Lantis looked at hikaru with interest.

"uummm….well….my father, my mother, my brothers, you, fuu……"

" STOP STOP STOP!!!! I MEANT AS IN LOVE LOVE LOVE NOT THE OTHER LOVE!!!" shouted umi.

" OH I see…." Said hikaru and then blushed.

" CAN I PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEE change to dare???" said hikaru..

"hhhmmmm….ok but you can't change back to true deal?" said umi.

" DEAL!" said hikaru unaware of the consequences that would happen.

" haha I got her…I know a perfect question." Said umi.

"ok…if the person who you love is here, go up to him and give him a kiss on the lips and if he is not, tell us his name."

Hikaru blushed extremely red giving lantis a glance and then turning back to looking at the floor.

"umm… umm… umm… umm… umm…" hikaru was still blushing as badly as ever.

" yes … tell us miss hikaru." Said fuu.

All the guys except lantis and the magic knights looked at hikaru even though they knew who hikaru loved, they wanted her to admit it to lantis himself.

Lantis looked down as he didn't want to know who hikaru loved. He had always loved hikaru but he kept that love deep down inside him.

" I--I--I-……." Muttered hikaru.

"Oh man…why must I always get into these problems…lantis…I love you…but…I might as well get this over with…and hope that he will still talk to me after this…" thought hikaru.

Hikaru gathered up her courage, walked over to lantis who was looking down at the floor when hikaru bent down and lifted his chin up and kissed him on the lips. Lantis was shocked of course but then he slowly kissed her back with all the love he had for her. (miki-moon78: sigh… aren't they sweet)

They were still kissing after 3 minutes.

" man…they must have loved each other quite a lot" said umi.

The rest of them nodded.

Finally after 5 minutes, the new couple slowly broke away lacked of air.

To be continued…

GIGGLE… how was it??? after this will be another chap for umi and ascot and then another chap for fuu and ferio… sorry if it's short… I'll try to make it longer…

Please read and review… Thank you Ja na..