Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ True or Dare ❯ umi and ascot ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miki-moon78 : Hi there again people!!! (^__^) Thanks for the reviews minna!! I tried to make this chapter longer…. But, if it's not long enough, please tell me. Oh and before I forget, there is some caldina and lafarga parts too and PLEASE REVIEW!!!!

True or dare.

Lantis and Hikaru broke away and grinned at the rest.

Ferio was the first to speak. " WAY TO GO LANTIS!!"

" Yeah" said Ascot " you finally kissed Hikaru"

" Good job miss Hikaru" said Fuu " I'm glad for the both of you!"

" Man….you two must love each other a lot…" said Umi " What was the time they broke away Ascot?"

Ascot looked at his watch and said " 5 minutes and a few seconds"

Hikaru blushed " Really?? It was that long?? It felt like only 1 minute"

Other's except Lantis : ( -__-")

" Ahem…any way…" said Lantis not wanting to continue this discussion " Let's get back to the game"

"OK!!!" said Hikaru and cuddled up to Lantis.

"Ok….now…who should I ask…" said Hikaru.

Then suddenly, Caldina and Lafarga came into the room.

" Hi you all whatcha doing?" asked Caldina as she sat on the floor along with the rest of them.

Lafarga took Caldina's hand and sat next to her.

" We are playing a game of true or dare miss Caldina ( miki-moon: does fuu call caldina miss Caldina??? I dunno cause I missed A LOT of episodes …umm…anyway, I'll just ditch the miss or mr or sir or whatever thing. )

" I see I see…" said Caldina

" May we join in the game?" asked Lafarga.

" Sure" Umi smiled " The more the merrier"

" Whose turn is it now ?" asked Caldina.

" Mine" said Hikaru " and I decided to pick you Caldina… true or dare?"

" well Hon I'm not sure but I guess true will go for me" said Caldina.

" Ok…" Hikaru smiled then said " If you HAD to spend a day in somebody's room, who will that somebody be?"

" Well…." Caldina thought for a second " I pick Lafarga hon" And she hugged him tight.

The rest of them smiled and then continued the game.

"My turn now" said Caldina " Lafarga…true or dare?"

" I choose true" said Lafarga.

" If you had a choice if you wanted or did not want me to stay in your room, what would that choice be?"

"I would choose that you stay in my room"

Caldina brought lafarga into a deep kiss.

" HEY!! We didn't dare you two to kiss. Wait until we tell you to kiss!!" said umi.

Caldina broke the kiss and said " Alright alright already hon…go on Lafarga"

Ferio then whispered something into Lafarga's ear and Lafarga grinned.

Umi looked questionly at both the boys " Hurry up I DON'T have all day"

"Ok ok…" said Ferio and he went back to his own seat next to Fuu.

"Now what was THAT all about?" asked Fuu.

" Well honey let's just say I'm playing matchmaker today" Ferio grinned evilly.

" How??" asked Fuu in a whisper " You and me are together, Caldina and Lafarga are together, Hikaru and Lantis are together… I don't see who else…" Fuu trailed off " Oh… I see. You want Umi and Ascot to be together… right?"

" You have got that right sweetie" Ferio kissed Fuu on the cheek.

" AHEM!!!" Umi said. " Sorry to disturb you two lovebirds but we gotta continue with the game."

"Anyway" Lafarga continued " Umi, true or dare?"

" I pick DARE!!" Umi said. " Nobody picked dare for the last few turns and I wanna be the first one now"

"Ok" Lafarga smiled " Kiss somebody in this room and that somebody cannot be a girl and that somebody cannot be a boy who already has a girlfriend"

"WHAT?????!!!!!" Umi shouted " Lantis has Hikaru, you have Caldina and Ferio has Fuu so the only person left is Ascot!"

" Right" Hikaru said "So they dare you to kiss Ascot"

Umi started mumbling something under her breath but went over to a blushing Ascot and kissed his cheek.

" There!" said Umi " I did it"

"No you didn't" said Lafarga " I didn't tell you where you were suppose to kiss Ascot…you were suppose to kiss Ascot on the LIPS not on the cheek"

" WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????" shouted Umi " I can't do THAT!!!!!"

" Why not?" asked Fuu.

" Well…because…I…" Umi started to blush REALLY red. " Because i… i… i…"

" Because you WHAT Umi?" asked all of them except Ascot wo was blyushing yet looking at Umi.

" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM AND I I'M SCARED HE DOESN'T LIKE ME IN RETURN……" Umi finally said.

Ascot's blush left his cheeks as he looked at Umi in surprise.

Umi looked at Ascot then looked onto the floor and whispered " If you don't like me atleast still be my good friend…but… I love you…Ascot…"

Ascot had the shock of his life. He though he was dreaming.

Ascot gathered up courage and walked over to Umi and said " I love you too…Umi."

Umi looked over to him and then without warning jumped onto Ascot kissing him on the mouth like what she was suppose to do but this time, she was his girlfriend.

Ascot was dizzy with happiness and thought he was going to faint sooner or later.

The rest of the couples just looked at Ascot and Umi with happiness.

To Be Continued…

AN: SOOO????? How was it??? Sorry it took me so long to post this one…but I had lotsa homework to do and stuff. Remember this is PURE romance with abit of humor…I think but there will be NO action or anything like that. REMEMBER TO READ AND REVIEW!!!!! THANK YOU MINNA!!!