Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ True or Dare ❯ continue... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miki_moon78: OMIGOSH!!! I can't believe it !!! Thanks A LOT for the reviews!!! (^____^) anyway… I need to ask you guys if makona is a girl or boy…I mean in the anima cause… in the next or later chapters I plan putting in some makona romance (^ _~)

True or Dare

Umi and Ascot blushed bright red when they broke away any saw everybody staring at them. Umi glared at them with the give-us-some-privacy look and they all looked away.

Umi then looked at Ascot " Wow…I never experience that before in my whole entire life…it was like magic."

" Yeah … like magic…" Ascot murmured.

Then Ascot and Umi kissed again.

Everybody knew better than to disturb Umi so they did their own things until the new couple broke away.

" Can we please continue now" Hikaru wined.

" Sure" Umi grinned.

" My turn now…hmm..who hasn't been called yet…" Umi thought for a second " LANTIS. True or dare?"

" Dare" said Lantis not even taking his eyes of hikaru.

" I dare you and hikaru to go to your room and stay there until I tell you to come out" said Umi looking at Hikaru amused as the red-head cheeks started to get hot after what Umi had just said.

Lantis looked at Hikaru as if asking for her permission.

" It's a dare… I have to do it" said Hikaru still blushing.

" Good girl" said Umi smiling happily. " But one thing"

" What is that Umi?" asked Hikaru and Lantis at the unison.

" No funny stuff"

Hikaru blushed brighter this time but Lantis asked "What do you mean by `funny stuff'?"

Umi blushed " As in what a boy and a girl who are in love would do when they are in one room… where there is a bed… ahem… and … yeah…understand?"

Lantis started to understand. He blushed and he quickly said " Nono… we would not do THAT… Hikaru's too young" " But we would do that if Hikaru really wants too…" Lantis muttered to himself.

"Huh?? What was that?" asked Umi.

"Nothing…"

"Ok ok now off you go lil' missy don't do anything funny…" Caldina winked at Hikaru.

"Er…" Hikaru turned bright red. " Of course not…" Was Hikaru's last reply as she and Lantis walked out of the room hands linked together.

Fuu sighed dreamily " They really love each other…"

"Yeah" Ferio agreed " They also make a cute couple…just like you and me…" and Ferio kissed Fuu lightly on the cheek.

Ferio's last sentence made Fuu blush slightly.

" Uh oh…"

" What is it Lafarga hon?" asked Caldina.

" It's suppose to be Lantis turn to asked the question but he is not here"

" You've got that right hon… what do you do now missies?"

"Uuummm….i am not sure Caldina" Fuu said.

" Well then I guess I will start" Umi smiled " I pick you Ferio. True or dare?"

"I'm no chicken so dare is for me" said Ferio proudly.

"Ok…" Umi thought and thought " Uumm…I dare you to…I dare you too….uumm… Caldina help me out over here"

" Sure missy"

Caldina whispered into Umi's ear and Umi squeaked in delight looking at Ferio and Fuu.

" ALRIGHT!!! I dare you Ferio to KISS Fuu on the lips but this kiss would not be like any other kiss you had before. It will be…"

Umi didn't get to finish as Ferio leaned in and kissed Fuu on the lips tenderly.

" HEY I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT THE CHANCE TO FINISH!!!!" screamed Umi.

Fuu and Ferio broke away and grinned at Umi.

" Sorry Umi" said Fuu.

Umi sighed " Nevermind… anyway I wanted to tell you that you guys have to FRENCH KISS!!!"

Ferio smirked at Fuu but Fuu blushed totally red.

"Uumm… I think I have to go to the bathroom…" said Fuu still blushing as she stood up and walked towards the door.

" Not so fast sweety" said Ferio as he grabbed her hand and pulled Fuu into a French kiss.

As they were kissing Umi said to Caldina, Ascot and Lafarga " Gee… they seem to be having the time of their lifes…hhmm"

Caldina looked at Lafarga than at Umi. Umi and Caldina grinned at each other.

Umi looked at Ascot and Caldina did the same to Lafarga.

The two men understood what the girls wanted so walked up to them wrapped their arms around them and pulled both women into a long French kiss.

To be continued…

Miki_moon78: hee hee… Sorry if this one is short too but I have hardly anytime for myself… Please Review!!!! Arigato Minna!!! ^_^