Mahou Sensei Negima! Fan Fiction ❯ Makie's Revenge ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Makie’s Revenge
Chapter 8

Following the incident that occurred in Ayaka’s room, she and Asuna freed Setsuna and Konoka.  When they removed the O.B. replicas, they suddenly had a very tense shiver.  Also, they didn’t remember what transpired throughout the entire time, namely the two days. “Asuna… what happened?”  Konoka asked, all flustered. “It’s okay, Miss Konoka, it’s over now,” Setsuna replied, “Makie is no longer a threat to us now.” Ayaka looked on and cradled her beloved rope, which was frayed and cut. “Asuna,” she sobbed, “Why would you break such a great Professor Negi vinyl rope?” “Ayaka, I’m sorry.  I had to think fast when Setsuna had me abducted and tied up,” she responded, “What was I gonna do, go Hulk and rip it off?” Ayaka then smiled and said, “Well, what matters now is that Makie will never, ever, be a threat to me.  She’ll just go back to being just plain, old, ditzy Makie.  And we have Satomi to thank!” Motsu then appeared from out of nowhere and said, “At long last, the threat is over… in a good way.” Asuna saw Motsu and shouted, “YOU!!!” She grasped him severely, shook him up, and shouted, “Home wrecker!  Swamp Hag!  Kermit the Frog wannabe!!! You… you… you!!!” “What’s wrong, Asuna?”  Konoka asked. “This little thing must have something to do with Makie!”  Asuna cried. “Please spare me, for I have a sole purpose of life for my family!”  Motsu pleaded. “Cut it, warts!  Start talking!” A spotlight shines on Motsu, who was sitting in a table.  Asuna, Ayaka, and Setsuna interrogated him. “All right, Motsu,” Setsuna said, “We’d like to know if you had a part in all this…” “I, Motsu, refuse to talk, on the grounds I may be stripped of my magic and turned into an animal.” “But you’re already an animal,” Konoka retorted. Motsu gasped.  He started to pant heavily. “Okay!  Okay!  I’ll talk!  I’m the one who stole Zazie’s top hat!  I’m the one who took one of the cheerleader’s pom-poms!  Yes, I am also the one who used your toothbrush the other day!” Asuna freaked out, “So, it was you???  How dare you steal my toothbrush?” “Asuna!!!”  Ayaka cried, “You are so dropping the subject!” Ayaka approached a very terrified Motsu and asked, “What do you know about Makie Sasaki?” Motsu gulped. “ANSWER ME!” Motsu then said, “If Shimichi heard about this, she’ll have a field day with me.  If I talk, will you promise?” “ANSWER THE FRICKING QUESTION!!!”  Asuna shrieked. Setsuna pointed her sword at him, “Start talking or we cut you into frog legs!” Motsu started to cry, “All right!  All right!  I helped Makie!  I didn’t wanna see her cry again!  I admit it!  I am an accomplice in this travesty!  Now are you happy?  Is it a crime to help out your daughter in a time of need?” “Daughter?!”  They all gasped. Motsu then confessed, “I wanted to give her the O.B. chip so I can control her to make her immune to being a failure.  But she just changed the subject!  I didn’t want to hurt her or make her an evil woman… in a good way.” “So, all this time when she controlled Miss Konoka and myself, was when Motsu stole the O.B. chip in the first place?”  Setsuna asked. Asuna and Ayaka gave out a huge glare. “Motsu…”  They growled. He gulped huge and cried, “Uh… I am so dead, am I?  If I die, tell Shimichi she can keep the 200 Yen that she owes me!” Ayaka growled, “This is your fault!  And how dare you do this to your daughter?” Konoka asked, “Uh, does Motsu even have a daughter?” Asuna yelled, “Because of you, Makie was a hell-bent lunatic, bent on getting her revenge on Ayaka for treating her like dirt!” He gasped and then started to whimper, “I’m a BAD parent!!!” “He’s definitely lost it,” Setsuna said. “No doubt,” Konoka added.

That night, Nodoka was on her way back to the dorms.  She was carrying three books with her.  Makie was up on the flagpole, dressed as her persona, watching her every move.  She dropped down in front of Nodoka and pointed at her. “Hello, Bookworm,” Makie said, “I am Mistress Makie, Rose Red.  I have a golden opportunity of a lifetime for you.  How would you like to join me?” “Uh, what are you talking about?”  Nodoka asked, “And how did you know my nickname?” Makie sneered, “Would you like to help me eradicate my arch-enemy?  The name is not important, but I do need your assistance.” Nodoka stepped back all nervous-like, “Uh… I wish I could, but… I have to return these to Yue.  Thanks for the offer, but…” Makie stepped forward, as Nodoka stepped back.  She was very crossed. “You don’t have a choice here.  I want you to join my collective,” she continued, “Do you want to join, or not?” Nodoka ran off.  Makie didn’t follow her. “Hmm… she’ll be back,” she thought, “But now, I look forward to collecting her fellow Library Island comrades…” She ran off and disappeared into the night.

Later that night, Chisame Hasegawa, appeared in a quiet forest with a camcorder.  She quickly dressed up in her Chiu-Chiu attire, complete with pink hair and cat ears, and turned the camera on. “Hey, everybody!”  She cheerfully said to the camera in her Chiu voice, “Chiu is all alone at night, and I think she’s going to be under the stars!  I dressed myself up in a very awesome sleep apparel!  I hope Chiu doesn’t get scared by a ghost or a demon.  Oooooh…  Chiu scared herself!” Just then, she heard a rustle in the bushes.  She turned around and found a shadow of Makie. “Ack!”  She thought aloud in her normal voice, “Someone’s coming!  I better hide.” “There’s no need to hide, Hasegawa,” Makie called out, “I am in the recruiting process to find me my collective of super slaves to help me battle my arch-enemy!” “Uh, Makie, is that you?”  Chisame asked, “And who are you calling Hasegawa?  I’m Chiu-Chiu!” But before Makie could answer, she tackled Chisame to the ground from behind.  The camera witnessed the whole event, until the batteries died down after 25 seconds.

The next morning, Yuna Akashi was on her way to Basketball practice, when she was followed by a cloaked girl with glasses.  She started to walk faster, and then started to run; she then started to sprint after walking three miles.  After running, she tripped to the ground and sprained her ankle.  The cloaked girl revealed herself to be Satomi. “Uh, Hakase?  What are you doing here?”  Yuna asked. Satomi said nothing; she grabbed Yuna by the ankle and dragged her off. “NO!  HEY!  What are you doing, Hakase?  Stop!  Let me go!  Where are you taking me???”  She cried while she was dragged off.

Fei Ku was starting to do some martial arts moves in the gym, when she was visited by Lingshen Chao, dressed in dark red fighting attire. “Whoa, Lingshen!  What’s with the new look?”  She asked. “Fight me!”  Chao shouted robotically. They both began to fight; however, it didn’t take that long.  When Fei Ku launched a flying kick, Chao grabbed her in the legs and swung her around like a top.  Fei Ku was sent flying into the balance beam.  She was out cold and bleeding from the forehead.   “Excellent!”  Makie smiled, watching the entire moves of each girl being captured, in the TV room, “Once I have all the girls in my collective, Ayaka Yukihiro and Asuna Kagurazaka will be all mine!”

The trouble continued on in Mahora Academy.   Kazumi Asakura presented a microchip to Sayo Aisaka. “Gee thanks, Kazumi!”  Sayo greeted. Kazumi then commanded, “Sayo!  Activate!” But nothing happened. “What do you mean activate, Kazumi?  This chip?”  Sayo asked. Kazumi was a bit nervous, “Oh, uh, never mind!” She left, as Sayo looks at the chip in confusion. “Report:  Sayo Aisaka immune to obedience program,” Kazumi said in a robotic voice. Yes, Kazumi was, in fact, controlled by Makie, and for some reason, she tried to control Sayo, but failed.

It didn’t end there.  Sakurako Shiina, Misa Kakizaki, & Madoka Kugimiya were practicing their newest cheers. “Okay, girls!  I know a fun cheer we should try!”  Sakurako said cheerfully. “All right!  Let’s hear it!”  Misa responded. They go into a stance and waved their pom-poms around. Sakurano made her cheer: “Yeah!  Yeah!  Let’s go Mahora! Let’s go for our friends in school! I know a girl who’s very perky! Her hair is pink and is very cool! She’s a great young girl and a success for fun! Her name is Makie!  And she’s number one! GO… MAKIE!!!” Misa and Madoka stopped and were confused. “Uh, Sakurako,” Misa asked, “What was that for?” “Oh, I thought we do something for a change!”  She cheered. “But, Sakurako,” Madoka said, “We cannot do a cheer for one girl only.” “She’s right,” Misa added, “I don’t think it’ll work out; and I am the leader of the Cheerleaders Club.” Sakurako turned around and glared at them with her blank eyes. “The cheer will stand!  You cannot change it!  It’s perfect!”  She said in a robotic voice. You guessed it!  Sakurano Shiina is now under the influence of Makie.  She then held up some special pom-poms for her friends; the pom-poms had an O.B. chip in each side.  Misa & Modoka were about to be like Sakurako; they were terrified.

Moments later, Sakurako goes into a stance with a controlled Misa & Madoka, and began a cheer in a monotonous fashion: “Hey, Makie!  She’s a great! Hey, Makie!  It’s never too late! She’s a girl with a very strong heart! We love and obey her, with all our hearts! YAY… MAKIE!!! “That was wonderful!”  Sakurako said. Misa and Madoka agreed… but by a controlled will.

Later at Chizuru Naba’s room, she presented a chip to Natsumi Murakami. “Uh, Chizuru, what are you doing?”  Natsumi asked. “Oh, here, I thought maybe you should wear it like a small trinket in your face,” Chizuru said. “Uh, Chizuru, I don’t think--.” Chizuru tried to place the chip onto Natsumi, but she kept dodging it. “OH, Natsumi, will you put it on and obey Makie already?”  Chizuru shouted. “Huh?  Makie?!” Chizuru wisely and quickly planted the chip on her forehead. “Now Natsumi!  Activate!” Her eyes began to draw discolored and blank.  She was at Chizuru’s every beckon. “Yes, Chizuru, I obey Makie,” she said in a robotic voice. Chizuru grabbed her hand and said, “Let’s go see Makie, our Master!” “Yes, Chizuru.” Oh, in case you’re wondering, Chizuru is under the influence of the O.B. chip by Makie, except that she still talked normal, unlike the others.

One hour later, Asuna and the others were walking to 3-A. “Man, I feel like this has been a nightmare,” Setsuna muttered. “Oh, it’s cool,” Asuna replied, “Makie is detained, until she calms down.  And knowing what Satomi will do, we can only pray she won’t get beaten up.” “Please, Asuna!” Ayaka scoffed, “The reason is because Makie wanted me!  Why would she want you anyway?” As they entered the classroom, they saw that it was empty… except for Sayo, who waved to them.

Nodoka was putting the books away, when Yue appeared and tried to talk to her. “Hey, Nodoka,” she asked, “Did you get a chance to see Mistress Makie?” “Yes, I happened to like her as a great girl, but something about her sounded weird and evil,” Nodoka replied, “It seems that she wants me to be in something called a coll--.” “A collective?”  Haruna Saotome interrupted, “You mean she asked you to join the collective?  No way!” Nodoka then gasped, “Huh?  Yue?  Haruna?  How did you know about this?” Yue and Haruna showed their wrists; it showed the O.B. chips that were implanted.  I know what you’re thinking, but you’ve guessed it! “Nodoka, join us,” Yue said in a robotic voice, “Join our collective.” “She’s right, you cannot escape,” Haruna said in a robotic voice. “Yue!  Haruna!”  Nodoka gasped. Haruna grabbed her arm and held it down onto the table.  She rolled up her sleeve and held it tight.  Yue held up another O.B. chip and slowly tried to place it on Nodoka’s arm. “Now, Nodoka, this won’t hurt a bit,” she said, “You’ll understand one day.” “No… no… Yue, no!”  She whimpered.

“Huh?”  Asuna asked Sayo, “Everybody’s gone?” “Yes,” Sayo said, “For some reason, everyone in our classroom has not shown up yet.  I fear it might be the flu.  But I’m glad I don’t get one, since I am dead.” “Wait!  How did they disappear?”  Setsuna asked. “Yeah, normally we’d see Evangeline and Chachamaru up there.  But they’re gone, too,” Konoka added. Sayo then looked at every seat.  There were nobody there… yet. “Man, this is all Makie’s fault!  If she hadn’t use that stupid chip, this would’ve never happen, and I’d be free to enjoy Professor Negi’s lectures again!”  Ayaka cried. “Oh, wah, wah, wah!”  Asuna jeered, “Get with the times already!” “Shut it, Bells!”  Ayaka shouted, “How about I rip that prissy little face off?” “Oh, yeah, blondie?  How about I tie your hairs in a Melvin Knot?” “You want to try and make me?” “Huh, duh, you moron!” “I’ll show you a moron!!!” Asuna & Ayaka started to fight.  Setsuna & Konoka tried to break them up.  Sayo, however, raised her hand for attention. “Asuna!  Ayaka!  Normally, we’d love to see you fight,” Setsuna scolded, “But now is not the right time!  We have to find the others!” “Yeah!  Save your bickering for another time!”  Konoka pleaded. “Fine!  But we’ll settle this matter another time!”  Ayaka shouted. Asuna cried, “Fine by me!!!” They both growled at each other, but they both sighed in disdain. “It’s not fun with everybody gone, right?”  Asuna asked. “I know,” Ayaka pouted, “Where have all the good times gone to?” Sayo said something.  “Excuse me, but did you say “Chip”?”  She asked. “Huh?”  Ayaka said. Sayo showed an O.B. chip she got from Kazumi.  All four of the girls were shocked. “I got this from Kazumi,” she said, “When she gave it to me, she shouted “Sayo!  Activate!”  And I couldn’t understand why.  Can you tell me please?” Ayaka gasped, “THAT’S…” Asuna shrieked, “THE…” Setsuna shouted, “O.B.” Konoka cried, “CHIP!!!” “Huh?  You know what it is?”  Sayo asked. “No…” Ayaka thought, “It… it… it couldn’t be…” Ayaka pondered a bit, knowing that it could’ve been Makie controlling the other girls in Class 3-A.  She could be wrong; but after what transpired, she was right.

To be continued…