Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Lovely Apartments ❯ Raven and Star-Feuding BFFs, and Enter Zoro ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Raven and Star-Feuding BFFs, and Enter Zoro!
Nami pushed the key that Koi gave her into the lock, and twisted the key, and the door opened. She plopped her bags down and lied down on the bare, wood floor. Just as she started to close her eyes to rest, Britney Spears loudly started singing of how she was supposed to know that something wasn't right or whatever. The sound was coming from her right. A scream of “Star!” ushered in a blasted Malice Mizer from Nami's left. The music bicker went on for 30 second only until a male voice from across the hall shouted “Turn that crap off! I'm trying to work in here!”
Nami got up and peeked out her door. The music had stopped, and a goth girl and a girly girl were arguing on either side of her. Nami looked up, and right in front of her was the hottest man she had every seen. He was muscular, with green hair on top of his head. He wore a sweaty wife-beater top and grey sweatpants, and he looked both pissed and like he had been working out.
The man realized Nami was standing there confused, so he introduced himself. “My name's Roronoa Zoro, but you can call me Zoro. You must be new here. Sorry for the idiots who live on either side of you.”
Nami smiled lightly and said, in a soft voice that men found irresistible, “Hi, I'm Nami. You don't have to apologize for them. You're obviously not an idiot.”
Zoro smiled. He thought `Nami's a total hottie. I'm liking her living here.'
“So,” Nami seductively said, “You wanna give me a tour?”