Medabots Fan Fiction ❯ Medabots: Impossible ❯ A Whole New World ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Medabots: Impossible

Chapter Three: A Whole New World

By: Lord Archive

Medabots and most characters found here do not belong to me, but to NAS/Kodansha, TV Tokyo. Hiroshi, Megumi, Mimoji and medabot designs besides those found in the original series are mine, all mine! Muwhahahahah!

------------------

The world exploded into light and sound as Brass felt the familiar sensation of being placed... into her body? Something did not feel right. Her sensors were displayed differently and contained more information. Her attack listing had THREE attacks, not one. Looking down at her arms she saw that they were skinnier and that her fingers were longer. She noticed her chest didn't have a bow, but now had... a pair of breasts?!

"Wha...." Brass trailed off, rather confused.

"Welcome to your new body!" Metabee chirped.

"Brass, try standing," Arika told her.

Brass did as her medafighter instructed and stood... UP?! She momentarily looked Arika straight in the face without having to tilt her head back, but in doing so she lost her balance and fell on top of a much shorter Metabee.

"Take it easy there, Brass. You need to adjust to your new bod," Metabee advised.

Shakily, Brass managed to stand up straight, but left her right hand on Metabee's shoulder to steady herself. "What's going on?"

Ikki's lips flattened. "When you lost against the Rubber Robos, your body was extremely damaged. Lover-boy, there, already got it in his head to get you a one-point-five body to go with his upcoming upgrade."

"HEY!" Metabee cried out, somehow blushing.

Arika giggled dementedly. "Brass, Pleasure Shock NOW!"

"HUH?!" Brass wondered in surprise as her medafighter caused the attack to trigger. She felt the electricity explode from her right hand into Metabee, but there was something... warm and... enticing about the energy.

Metabee moaned out loud and he fell on to his ass. The sudden lack of support caused Brass to fall on top of him, but he didn't mind.

"You can do that ANY time, Brass," Metabee whispered in a deep, seductive voice.

Ikki blinked as Brass jumped clear across the room and her metallic face blushed.

"What did I do?" the scared Sailor-Multi questioned.

"It's a special attack that induces pleasure to a medabot you're touching," Arika informed.

"Pleasure?" Brass asked.

"Yep," Ikki confirmed. He thumbed Metabee, who had yet to move from where he had fallen. "But don't use it too often on opponents. The more they're exposed to it, the less disorientated they'll be."

Metabee suddenly leapt to his feet and pointed at Brass. "Don't you DARE use that on anyone else but ME!"

"A little possessive, aren't you?" Ikki questioned with a smirk.

Metabee glared at his medafighter. Fire burned in his eyes and was unable to say more than 'IK!' repeatedly.

Ikki wasn't sure what he said to piss off his medabot, but now would be a good time to retreat. He ran off with Metabee hot on his heels.

Arika shook her head, uncertain what set off Metabee as well. She turned and looked at her own medabot and asked, "How do you like your new body?"

"It'll take some time getting used to...." Brass looked at her right hand. "But I don't think I could use this on anyone but Metabee. There's something... special about giving pleasure and it shouldn't be an attack."

Arika smiled a little.

------------------

A meter tall robot-- who looked like a medieval knight in shining white armor, complete with a silvery lance, golden shield and blue cape-- slashed at the air and then ducked as if he had been attacked.

Hiroshi smiled as he watched the new improved Lanceabot-- no, SIR Lanceabot-- fighting an imaginary opponent to grow accustomed to his new body. Apparently the World Champion Medafighter, Ikki Tenryo, had gone on a bit of a spending spree at Metabots Emporium. And it was thanks to Tenryo's spending millions of yen, that Henry was able to give a decent discount on the new armor. It had something to do with the store being guaranteed a profit or something. He didn't exactly understand it, but Megumi did. Fifty-thousand yen was still out of his range... until he worked out another deal. His smile vanished and turned into a frown.

Megumi grinned as she approached Hiroshi and his medabot with a clipboard in hand. "Hiroshi, I've lined up a robattle match for you tomorrow against Higashi."

Hiroshi rolled his eyes. "Higashi? I could take out his Hamshin by MYSELF. I wouldn't even need Sir Lanceabot."

The knight robot stumbled. "Master, what do you mean by 'Sir?'"

Hiroshi waved his arms excitedly. "You're new and improved. A true knight of medabots. You SHOULD be known as SIR LANCEABOT, the greatest medabot since Metabee!"

Megumi scowled. "And if you want to have a chance to get into his league, you have to practice and fight opponents you haven't faced yet and can defeat. You're a newbie, Hiroshi, and you need to limit yourself to amateur opponents until you have experience."

"But beating an amateur isn't worth squat in robattle points. I need to fight experienced medafighters to gain more points and to learn by fighting stronger opponents," Hiroshi retorted.

Megumi poked Hiroshi in the chest. "In case you've forgotten, you can't afford to lose ANY robattle at the moment! Even with my help, you had to sell the only spare medapart you had to pay for Lanceabot's new body! One loss to ANY one and you cripple your chances of winning ever again!"

"Fine, I'll beat the shit out of Higashi and his little hamster. But it's your fault if he starts crying 'cause I beat him too badly," Hiroshi reluctantly agreed.

Megumi huffed. "Good. The robattle is tomorrow right after school."

Hiroshi silently repeated her last comment in annoyed mockery. Why did he put up with her? Sure, now he had to acknowledge her as his manager since she did help pay for Sir Lanceabot, but he could've told her to take a hike a long time ago but didn't. He guessed that he kind of liked seeing her upset as it cause her ass to twitch ever so slightly as she stomped away. Whenever he saw that, it made him feel... well, weird. But it was a nice weird.

------------------

"You owe me," Metabee stated coldly, somehow panting despite the fact that he didn't need to breathe.

"Who owes WHO?" Ikki retorted, straining to hold up a bill for four million yen as he was splayed out on the ground near the river. He still didn't know why Metabee had flown completely off the handle. One thing he had learned from the occasional romantic comedy shows he watched was to never claim ownership of a girl, as she would likely kick your ass and prove she's not property by going out with someone else. Yet, Metabee literally chased him all across town for the imagined insult.

Metabee sighed. "Fine, we're even."

"Whatever," Ikki returned. "It's getting late. We should get home."

------------------

Arika yawned like a lion as she scuffed her way back to her room.

Brass looked up at her partner. "Were you sick again?"

Arika shook her head. "Nah. Just had to go the bathroom." Though she had questioned if she was going to throw up since her stomach was becoming increasingly uneasy.

Brass's new face quirked slightly to show her confusion. "But that's the third time tonight you went."

Arika shrugged. "Guess I drank too much last night."

Brass didn't remember the girl drinking more than usual last night. Though Arika did have an extra snack after dinner.

------------------

Ikki trudged his way to school. He had stopped by Arika's house and was kind of surprised she was staying home sick. Apparently what caused her to throw up on his shoes yesterday hadn't gone away, despite that she didn't seem sick at all during the afternoon.

Metabee followed behind Ikki in silence, not having much to say to his partner.

Ikki groaned when he arrived at the river. Standing before him were the two Rubber Robos he hadn't fought yesterday. Gillgirl's rubber suit was certainly far less flattering on her now, but he wasn't about to comment on her added weight. He liked his neck unbroken. Squidguts, on the other hand, was still fat and ugly.

"We're here to challenge you to a robattle!" Gillgirl announced.

"Sure!" Metabee chirped. "How about we pencil in the match in two weeks at four o'clock?"

Gillgirl pulled out a daily planner. "I'm getting my hair done that day."

"Two weeks from tomorrow?" Metabee pressed.

"I'm free then," Gillgirl replied.

Squidguts shook his head. "I'm not. I'm competing in the National Chess Tournament that day."

"Oooooookay," Metabee replied in a disbelieving tone. "Two weeks from Thursday?"

Gillgirl looked at Squidguts, who nodded. She then agreed. "Two weeks from Thursday at four o'clock."

Ikki wanted to burst out laughing. Ms. Nae promised the new armor to be ready in two weeks, and any robattle now would have them at a disadvantage. "'Kay. See you then. Come on Metabee."

The Rubber Robos waved the pair off, but then Gillgirl froze. "WAIT! We're supposed to fight you NOW!"

"Remember, two weeks from Thursday," Ikki and Metabee called back together.

The raccoon statue at the end of the bridge began laughing with Mr. Referee's voice as it waddled off to find another robattle.

------------------

This was the kind of robattle Mr. Referee LOVED. Two kids in a friendly competition to see who was better. Evenly matched and leveled opponents fighting to their best with no threat to medabot besides losing an extra medapart. No serious stakes. Just a good clean match. This was what he lived for.

Higashi pushed up his glasses. "I won't let you get away with your insult!"

Hiroshi glanced over at Megumi. "'Insult?'"

Megumi giggled a little nervously. "Well, I had to get him to want to robattle you.... And you DID use the insult later."

"Oh?" Hiroshi wondered.

Higashi fumed. "Hamshin is NOT a weak-ass hamster! And I will prove it!"

In front of Higashi a brown humanoid robot appeared with a cutesy face on the chest. The medabot then transformed, placing all four limps on the ground and the chest moving up to turn him into one giant hamster.

Hiroshi rolled his eyes. "She said he was a weak-ass. _I_ said he was so weak I could defeat him without Sir Lanceabot."

Before Hiroshi now stood his white knight, who flung his blue cape back instinctively and yet it made him look more gallant.

Higashi scowled angry death. He had been played a fool by Megumi. She set him up to face Hiroshi's new medabot and didn't warn him the boy had upgraded his medabot. However, he could not let the insult go.

Mr. Referee sweat-dropped. Where was the friendly robattle? Higashi was out for blood, and Hiroshi was too cocky for his own good. Ah, well. Personality was not his to judge, but the fairness of battle. "Medafighters ready?!" With the nod of the combatants, he then announced, "Roooooobattle!"

"Charge attack," Higashi ordered.

Hiroshi yawned. "Sir Lanceabot, jump into the air and mount your steed."

Megumi blinked. "Huh?"

As Hamshin approached, Sir Lanceabot jumped up and did a twist. The knight landed right on top of the giant hamster. It took him a second to sit on the raging medabot correctly and then he took his blue cape and covered Hamshin's optical receptors.

"Hamshin, shake him off!" Higashi ordered.

"So, Megumi, anything new today?" Hiroshi questioned.

Megumi scowled. "Pay attention to the robattle."

"Why?" Hiroshi returned, which immediately after saying that he heard a loud clang. He looked over and saw Hamshin imbedded into a lamppost with Sir Lanceabot shaking his head in wonder. The boy smirked as the hamster's medal ejected.

"AHHHH! Hamshin!" Higashi cried out, running to his fallen medabot.

Megumi glared. "HI! RO! SHI!"

"What?" Hiroshi returned rather nervously as he took a step back.

"You can't win robattles in such an insulting way! NO ONE will want to fight you!" Megumi howled.

Well, his plan was for the weak medafighters not wanting to fight him so Megumi would have to line some up who actually had SOME experience, but now he was wondering if he had gone too far.

"Winner, Hiroshi!" Mr. Referee announced with a barely noticeable slouch. So much for an evenly matched robattle.

------------------

"Hello, Ikki, Metabee," Mrs. Amazake greeted in a friendly tone. "You've got wonderful timing. Arika just woke up from her nap."

"Yo," Metabee chirped.

"Hi, Mrs. Amazake," Ikki returned. "How is Arika?"

"I'm fine," Arika answered, moving into the hallway.

Ikki gawked for a second as the girl was wearing an oversized T-shirt that was only a tad shy of see-through. While he couldn't tell if she was wearing a bra or not, the dark blue tint just below her waist told him she had her school panties on. He quickly composed himself and held out some papers. "I got your homework."

"Thanks," Arika replied. "Care to stay for a while?"

"Sure," Ikki answered.

Mrs. Amazake didn't miss the look Ikki gave her daughter. Those two had always acted like brother and sister, but it seemed Ikki was starting to see the girl as possibly something more. She had some misgivings of her young teenage daughter beginning to attract boys now, but Arika could do far worse than Ikki.

"Anything happen at school?" Arika questioned, leading Ikki and Metabee to the family room where Brass pacing the room while balancing some books in her hands.

"The 'Neo' Screws apparently fought Gillgirl and Squidguts to a tie, if you were to believe them." Ikki snickered. "But if Samantha hadn't shown up and sneaked attacked the Robos's medabots, they would've lost badly."

"Even Red Run got beat?" Arika questioned.

"Yep. Gillgirl's medabot is Siren. Take Brass's new sex appeal and multiply it by hundred. The Screws were too busy drooling at her to pay attention to the fight. Squidguts has a powerhouse medabot called Kraken. He'd be hard enough to beat on his own, even without Siren being a distraction," Ikki explained.

"Darn it. I should be covering this story. It's a major scoop!" Arika sighed. "But I had too many scoops, it would seem."

"Eh?" Ikki questioned.

"I'm thinking the ice cream I've had the past couple nights was bad. It certainly didn't taste bad, but mild food poisoning is the most likely cause of me being sick and that's only thing it could be to have caused it the past two days," Arika told him. It didn't explain the fatigue, but it answered the nausea and bladder problems. Without a fever, she was seriously doubting this was a flu.


Meanwhile, Metabee's attention was on Brass. "Still not used to the bod, yet?" he questioned.

Brass fumbled the books and looked at Metabee sheepishly. "A little," she replied. "I'm just not used to being so tall and the sensors are a bit too accurate. I had my old body since I went online over five years ago. The sudden jump is rather overwhelming."

Metabee nodded. He doubted he'd have as much trouble. Unlike Brass, he had gotten upgrades and had been in different bodies. They took a little time to get used to, but he found ways to adapt to the changes easily enough. But there was one thing he had to know, "How do you like your new body?"

Brass smiled sweetly. "It's a great body, Metabee. Thank you for getting it for me. It'll allow me to do a lot more. Especially this." She took Metabee's hand a released a mild shock.

"Whoa!" Metabee jumped as pleasure shot up his arm. He then laughed nervously. "Glad you like that." He shifted nervously. "I'll be able to return the favor when I get my new body. I had Ms. Nae put it in... for you."

"Oh, Metabee...." Brass caressed his face and let a larger shock go.

Metabee groaned deeply. "While I'd LOVE to continue this, maybe we should hold off on doing more until I can share this with you."

Brass reluctantly nodded. "I guess."

An awkward silence passed over them until Metabee questioned, "Um, how's Arika doing?"

Brass shook her head. "I'm not really sure. She seems okay most of the time, but then gets ill for no reason that I can tell. I hope she gets better soon." She looked at her medafighter.

"It better not be anything serious," Metabee mentioned, casting a glance at Ikki. If Arika was seriously ill or... dying, his partner would end up being a basket case for a while.

------------------

Will Arika be in school tomorrow?
Who will be the next victim of the Rubber Robos?
Can Ikki stay out of Robattles?
Will Hiroshi robattle a worthy opponent?
Find out in the next Medabots: Impossible!