MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Mega Man Knights ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mega Man Knights

A Megaman AU (Alternate Universe) Fanfiction. By Persona.

Disclaimer: I do not own Megaman, nor any other character related to the Megaman video game series. CAPCOM does. I'm borrowing them just for fun purposes and not to gain any money. So please don't sue me.

AU disclaimer: This is an AU fic. Meaning that I'll be using the same characters, but to tell a completely different story in a completely new environment that has nothing to do with the original Megaman universe.

Things between this ( ) represents thought.

Okay, with all that cleared up. Let's begin the story.


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Chapter 3

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM



The meeting room was one of the most important rooms of the Light castle. In fact, it was the most important room right after the throne room.

The meeting room was were the Round Table was located. At which the six royal knights would gather to discuss the matters of the kingdom along with his majesty, King Light.

King Light wasn't in the room yet, but the six royal knights, wearing their magic armors, were already there waiting for him.
They were wearing their armors because it was mandatory for every knight still in activity to wear his armor at an official meeting.
All of them were sitting at their respective chairs, waiting for the meeting to begin.

First there was Bombman, wearer of the Bomb Armor. The Bomb armor was red and yellow, and looked like any other armor except that it had a rectangular metal container attached to the armor's back. That metal container had inside many round spheres filled with a special powder known as Gunpowder. Bombman could shoot the small spheres at will against his enemies, and they would explode on impact. The mighty Bomb Armor was very good at shooting, but was very bad in hand to hand combat since it didn't have a sword.

Next to him was Gutsman, wearer of the Guts Armor. Gutsman was a very tall and very wide man, with muscles harder than the hardest iron. His magical armor was brown and red and covered all of his body. The helmet only covered the top of his head, and it was yellow. The armor's power increased Gutsman physical strength, allowing him to do incredible feats like picking up heavy boulders and throwing them. The Guts Armor was also very resilient, which made it perfect for hand to hand combat, even if it didn't have a sword.

After him was Cutman, wearer of the Cut Armor. Cutman's armor was white and light blue, except for his rounded helmet, which was completely red. His armor was equipped with many boomerang like cutter weapons, attached to the armor's arms and torso. Cutman could thrown them at will at his enemies, cutting everything in sight and then returning to him. There was also one extra cutter boomerang attached to the top of his helmet, which worked as Cutman's main weapon.

Next to Cutman was Elecman, the wearer of the Elec Armor. His armor was completely purple, and had golden thunderbolts pained all over its arms and legs. His helmet also had a big thunderbolt painted on the forehead, and it covered his eyes with a pair of yellow goggles. The Elec Armor had the magic power of controlling the power of a Thunderstorm, Elecman could throw lightning trough his open palms. Also, the armor was equipped with a sword, the sword consisted of only a handle if Elecman wasn't wielding it. But as soon as he grabbed it, the sword's power activated, and a blade made of pure electric energy emerged from the handle.

After him was Iceman, wearer of the Ice Armor. The Ice Armor was actually made of white and blue fur from a magical beast that lived in the frozen northlands. The armor was made so it could withstand extremely cold temperatures, and it had a hood instead of a helmet. The armor also had a sword, which consisted of only a handle when Iceman wasn't holding it. When Iceman wields his magic sword, a blade made entirely out of hard and razor sharp ice forms from it. The blade of the Ice Armor can actually freeze things when it makes contact with them, making it a very powerful weapon.

And finally, there was Fireman, wearer of the Fire Armor. The Fire Armor looked like any other armor and was colored red. What really made this armor stand out from the rest was it's cylindrical red helmet, which had a constantly burning fire on top of it. Fireman could control this fire over his head at will, shooting fireballs at his enemies if he wanted to. The armor also had a sword, which looked like a regular sword until Fireman gripped it in his hands. As soon as he did that, the sword would ignite into flames, making an incredible display of pure raw burning magical energy.

All the knights were talking with each other, asking if anyone knew what they were going to talk about in this meeting.

The meeting had been arranged by Prince Blues, and it was an emergency meeting.
But nobody knew why the oldest son of King Light had called for this meeting, so they had no other choice but to wait for the members of the royal family who were on active knight duty, namely Princes Blues and Prince Rock, and his majesty, King Light, who's presence was required at every one of this Round Table meetings.

All six knights turn their heads when they hear the double doors of the meeting room opening, and they see how Prince Blues enters, being followed a second later by Prince Rock.

Blues had been wearing his armor since the day before. Rock, on the other hand, had gone into his room to change into his armor as soon as he heard the conversation of Blues and his father about what had happened at the Cossacks Kingdom.

Rock's magical armor, the Mega Armor, was completely blue, smooth and shiny. The helmet protected all of his head except his face, and was also blue and perfectly round shaped. On the belt of his armor hung his magic sword, safe in its metallic sheath. The sword of the Mega Armor was made completely out of blue magical energy, and could cut through the hardest metals. The armor was very hard, but incredibly lightweight which allowed Prince Rock to jump or even slide on the ground while wearing it. But the most incredible feature of the Mega Armor was its secret power: the armor had the ability of adapting to its opponents, copying their weapons to an almost perfect degree. When this happened, the armor usually changed color and sometimes also changed shape so it could better adapt to the abilities of its opponents. The sword also changed when this happened, also adapting to the powers of whoever fought against its bearer.

"Prince Blues, its nice to see you are back from the Cossacks kingdom." Commented Elecman to the oldest prince.

"Could we know why you have called all of us for this meeting in just so short notice?" asked Cutman.

"You will all find out as soon as my father, King Light, gets here." replied Protoman, as he took a seat at the Round Table.

Rock also sat down.

Just a couple of minutes later, a palace guard stepped into the meeting room, he was holding a trumpet and he blew it as soon as he entered.

"His majesty, King Light!" announced the guard as he put the trumpet down.

Everyone in the room sitting at the Round Table, including Blues and Rock, stood up as King Light walked into the room.

King Light had been a great wizard and a very good fencer when he was young, but time catches up with everyone. He now had a long white beard that covered the lower half of his face, as he used a small wooden cane with a bronze handle to help himself walk.
The King was wearing his royal clothes, and the crown of the kingdom rested on his head.

The six knight, Blues and Rock patiently waited as the old king walked slowly towards his chair, and sat down.
As soon as he did, the others sat down too.

"I'm sure you are all wondering why my son has called for this meeting," said King Light, "the reason is because the army of the traitorous dark wizard Wily has just attacked the Cossacks Kingdom. During the attack the Czar of the Cossacks Kingdom, Cossacks the Great, was killed."

Hearing this, everyone that hadn't know about this gasped in surprise.

King Light continued, "However, my son, Prince Blues, was able to escape the attack alive and with the heir of the throne of the Cossacks Kingdom, Princess Kalinka. She is being tended by my daughter, Princess Roll, as we speak."

King Light took a small pause, and continued, "The reason of this meeting is to reach a decision as to what must be done about Wily."

Elecman stood up, and addressed the others, "Well, I think it is perfectly clear what we must do. The Cossacks Kingdom was our ally, but it was not the first nation to suffer an attack from the evil wizard Wily. We have stood on the sidelines for too long, it is time we do something about it, the evil wizard must be stopped. I say we gather our soldiers and attack him!"

At this comment, everyone at the table started to murmur with each other, finally, Cutman stood up. "I disagree. Even if the Cossacks Kingdom was our ally, we have no real reason to believe that Wily is dangerous to our country. The Light Kingdom has not seen war in many decades, while Wily's army gets stronger and stronger every day. Not only that, but we are forgetting that Wily was the person that helped the King in forging our magic armors, so he knows everything that we are capable of. However, we know nothing of the magical armors that his troops have. In fact, the only magical armor that the King made and that Wily had nothing to do with is Prince Rock's Mega Armor. I think that attacking Wily would be very dangerous and foolish, and that the best course of action is to remain neutral."

Again, this made everyone in the room start to talk in murmurs with each other.

Prince Blues stood up, and he looked quite upset, "How can you even think like that! Wily is a madman, his only goal is to destroy all of Kapkom and he will stop at nothing to reach that goal! If we do not do something now, then our peaceful Light Kingdom will end up in flames just like the Cossacks Kingdom! And I'm sure everyone will think the same if they have seen Cossacks the Great dying in their arms like it happened to me!"

Rock looked up at his older brother, "Blues..." he said lightly.

Again the room got filled with murmurs, but Cutman stood up once again. "Well, I don't think that Prince Blues could give an impartial opinion about this matter. After all, isn't Princess Kalinka his lover?"

Protoman angrily slammed his palms on the wooden table, "How DARE you say that!?"

"Blues! Calm down!" this was King Light. Blues was surprised at this, and did as he was told.

King Light looked at everyone sitting at the round table, "Everyone has stated their case, however it think it is not right to continue this meeting under this circumstances, we will continue the meeting tomorrow, when we will vote on if we should or should not take actions against the wizard Wily."

"Huh, but father, we. . ." said Blues.

"I will hear no more of this Blues! Your passion is blinding your judgement, and I will not send the country to war because you wish it." Said King Light in a commanding way.

Blues looked down and nodded, he knew his father was right, and that it had been his fault. He should have jumped up like that.

With that said, King Light stood up and slowly exited the room, the other knights exited the room soon after, leaving Blues and Rock alone.

"Blues. . ." said Rock.

"I'm sorry brother. . . father was right, I shouldn't have reacted like that." Apologized Blues.

Rock shook his head, "Don't worry brother, I'm sure that everything will turn out right. Just have faith."

Blues smiled lightly, "I know Rock, I know."


MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

To be continued. . .


Enemies featured in this chapter: Bombman, Gutsman, Cutman, Elecman, Iceman and Fireman from the original Mega Man game.
But in this story, they are allies.

Persona (lucasliso22@datafull.com)