MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ Past, Present and Future ❯ Building the New Reploid, Destroy the Plans! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Building the New Reploid, Destroy the Plans!

"The doc's been in that room for eight months now!" Frost Man whimpered. "Only coming out to use the potty and eat! I'm worried.."

"Doc Wily probably has a very good excuse for it. I hear he's got a very good plan," Shademan said softly, from his place in the shadows. The only part of him that you can see is his glowing red eyes and the light reflecting off the jewels on his boots.

"Doc's been acting strange lately though..." Turbo Man said softly, agreeing with Frost Man.

"What do you mean?? Wily's always acting strange! It would be strange if Wily did not act strange, that's why he acts strange!" Cutman said.

"Try saying THAT ten times fast?" Clown Man said, grinning.

"Are you insulting me??" Cutman threatened.

"Of course not, scissor head.." Clown Man said.

"Circus Freak!" Cutman yelled.

"Scissor Head!"

"Circus Freak!"

"Scissor Head!"

"CIRCUS FREAK!!"

"SCISSOR HEAD!!"

"Shut up all of you! You're giving me a headache!" Elecman yelled. Everyone turned to look at him. "I know everything's been going alittl crazy lately, especially with Bass's sudden death and Wily's sudden hiding out in his lab, but we won't be solving anything if we keep fighting amongst ourselves." Elecman explained.

"Alrighty then, what do you think we should do?" Shademan asked.

"I think we should wait. Whatever Wily's plan is, it's big, very big, and he probably needs all the peace and quiet we can give him." Elecman answered in a soft voice. The rest of the horde nodded and gazed over at the door to the lab in silence.

Bass was in a sitting up position on the table, propped up against the wall. Most of his parts had to be switched around and redone. His new body was much shorter then his old, tall body. He was now no taller than Megaman. His armor was a beautiful violet. As much as Wily tried, there was nothing he could do for Bass's face. It was completely disfigured, especially the left side of his face where the fatal blow had landed, and he was going to be blind in that left eye. For this he made a large purple helmet with a T-shaped visor and placed it over Bass's head. He didn't have a buster cannon on either hand, for Wily had to use those parts to fill in for the other parts that were destroyed during Bass's final battle with Megaman. So Wily used Treble's body and redesigned him as a huge and very powerful shoulder cannon, attaching it to Bass's right shoulder.

Wily looked over his new toy in amazement. Bass is not a fitting name...

Unsure of what to name him, he gazed around the lab, which unfortunately gave him little help. Then he returned his gaze back upon his new creation.

Perhaps I should base his new name on his appearance? He looked over the robot again, deep in thought. "There's no good word for purple…the shoulder canon may be his strongest weapon, but not worth naming him after…Boba Fett would not fit him… he looks evil, menacing…vile ..Vile! That's it! I'll call him Vile." Wily said to himself, then checked the computer to make sure ALL of Bass's memory was completely erased, and then, with a deep breath, activated him.

Through the black T on his helmet his right eye glowed, gazing at Wily.

"Who....are you....?" The new reploid asked.

"I am Dr. Wily, and you are Vile." Wily explained.

"Vile...." the reploid repeated. He didn't like this place, for some odd reason. It made him feel nervous, and that, he could tell, was not going to be a very familiar feeling. Despite the fact that not only did he just met Wily, but Wily was also his creator, there was something he didn't like about the old man. He just didn't trust him... Vile placed one hand on his shoulder cannon. The cannon felt oddly familiar....

"You are the first of your kind, the first reploid. You were built to obey me, and destroy Megaman!" Wily said.

"Reploid.....Obey you.....destroy Megaman...!" Vile repeated, the name Megaman gave him a feeling of rage, he growled. "As you command...."

"I don't like it.." Megaman said after throwing a frisbee through the air, Rush ran after it. He was dressed in regular street clothes. "It's been 8 months since Wily's last attack..." And Bass's untimely death...

"Oh don't be such a worry wart.... Maybe Wily saw the evil of his ways and turned himself in?" Roll teased, lying in a hammock, Tango curled up on her lap. Megaman laughed.

"Oh yes, after 15 years he finally learns the evil of his ways. I doubt it, Sis." Mega said. Rush leapt into the air, catching the frisbee, then ran back to Megaman with it.

"Maybe he's dead?" Roll said.

"Perhaps.....but I have a bad feeling about this...." Mega said, throwing the frisbee again....Rush turned to retrieve it but stopped in his tracks, yelping in surprise. "What is it?" Mega looked over to where Rush was looking and saw Shadow Man, holding the frisbee in his hand. Behind him were about 10 other Wily bots...including an odd looking robot Mega has never seen before. Roll screamed and jumped out of the hammock, causing it to flip over, knocking Tango off and onto his behind.

"Hello, Megaman..." Quick Man said, grinning evilly. "Missed us? It's been a long time."

"Not long enough, I'm afraid." Megaman said coldly.

"Aw, that's not an awfully nice thing to say!" Crash Man teased. "Just for that we're gonna have to beat you extra hard, you won't mind, will you?" All of the Wily bots, except for the mysterious new one, charged at Megaman. But, unfortunately <at least, unfortunately for the Wily bots>, Megaman had already fought these menaces before, and knew their fight pattern, which had not changed during the 8 months, so he had no trouble defeating them. The fight was pathetic at best. After fighting all of them <except for the mysterious new robot> Megaman was a little tired, but besides that, unharmed. The mysterious robot slowly approached Megaman. They were just about the same height, which was odd because most of Wily's stooges were heads taller then Megaman.

This mysterious robot gave Megaman a chill in the base of his robot spine. There was something about this robot that wasn't there with the other robots...

Suddenly, the violet <and violent> little robot charged at Megaman with incredible speed and rammed his shoulder into Megaman's waist, causing him to double over and stagger back, spitting up vital fluids. Then the robot leapt backwards, and gazed at Megaman coldly through his single glowing red eye.

"Who...a-are you..?" Mega wheezed, wiping the blood off of his mouth with the back of his hand.

"I am Vile." The robot said simply. Rush bit into his leg, drawing a thin line of fluids. The little purple robot growled with rage, and kicked Rush with his other foot. Rush fell onto his back and rolled onto his side, unconscious. "I suggest you memorize that name...you will hear it again." Vile leapt at Megaman again and before he had a chance to react, Vile lowered his shoulder cannon and fired it at him. The blast impacted with Mega's chest and sent him reeling into one of the trees on Dr. Light's lawn. He staggered forward, but was unable to keep balance. He collapsed onto one knee. Vile slowly walked over to Megaman, his shoulder cannon leveled at his chest again to finish him off. Mega, too tired to move, closed his eyes tightly and waited for the impact.... But felt nothing. Opening one eye slowly, he saw Vile walking away.... And into the Lab!!

Roll had ran into the Lab while Vile was busy with her brother, and was hiding under a table, whimpering. Dr. Light was running into the Living room, hearing the fight that was going on outside. Vile walked in, only seeing Dr. Light.

"Where are the plans?" Vile snarled. Dr. Light looked confused.

"What plans? I don't know what you're talking about!" Dr. Light said, Vile grabbed him by the front of his lab coat and lifted him over his head.

"You know what I am talking about, Doc!" Vile spat. "I'm talking about the reploid plans! Understand now?"

"What??? H-how did you know..?" Dr. Light asked.

"Answer me, Doc!" Vile snapped, pointing the shoulder cannon to Dr. Light's nose. Dr. Light whimpered and pointed at a large door, leading to the small room. "Good doctor..." Vile threw Dr. Light to the floor and walked over to the door, kicked it down, then walks inside. After finding the computer <which wasn't very difficult>, he walked over, aimed his cannon at it and fired. The computer exploded in an array of fireworks.

"Noooooo!!!" Dr. Light yelled. Vile turned to look at him, his red eye glowing brightly, and teleported out.

Megaman slowly stumbled into the lab after hearing the explosion. His circuits were fizzling, his head was killing him, and he was numb. There was a line of 'blood' coming out of the side of his mouth, and a few lines coming from a huge wound on his chest. Why didn't Vile finish me off? He had me right where he probably wanted me.... Mega didn't have much time to think about it, though, because his circuits gave out and he collapsed, unconscious...

"Why did you let him live!!!!" Wily shrieked. "You had him where you wanted him!!"

I don't know... "My only order was to destroy Dr. Light's computer." Vile said calmly. "Had I destroyed Megaman, Dr. Light would have had enough time to hide the computer." Wily growled. "But Megaman is seriously wounded, there is no way he will be able to fight anytime soon. In the meantime, your robots can take over."

"You're right..." Wily said. "Listen, Vile. I have a plan. I am going to send my bots on a rampage through the city and take it over! With Megaman too injured to fight and Dr. Light's plans destroyed, there's no way he'll be able to stop me. But...just incase something might happen. I am going to seal you up in a capsule for 25 years. By the time you wake up I'll probably be dead, but my robots should still have control."

"What's the point in locking me up for 20 years? Why not just have me help you take over now?" Vile asked.

"Incase something goes wrong." Wily said. "More then likely that little blue dweeb has something up his little blue sleeve! If something does happen, then when you wake up in 20 years, they won't expect you. By that time they'll probably think you're dead, or forget you altogether. You can give them the surprise of their lives!" Wily laughed maniacally, which made Vile shudder...