Naruto Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Heartless love ❯ Visitors ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Isabell: wow…This is the craziest and weirdest cross over ever!!!!!!!!1
 
Chapter 1: Visitors
 
Kai's point of view
I stood there watching as Tyson and my sister battled each other in the battle arena. Tyson was getting his ass handed to him by my younger sister. She was 15 years of age and was very beautiful. Her name was Isa and she was two years younger then me and a year older then Tyson.
“Dragoon lets finish this off!!!” Tyson yelled as Isa yawned.
“Daggess destroy” Isa said bored. Isa ended up the winner and Tyson just stared at her as she walked up the stairs leading up to me. I smiled at her showing her it was a good battle.
“That was a waste of time. Kai I'm tired of these worthless battles. Tyson's a good beyblader but I'm far better.” Isa complained. I just smiled more as Tyson came up behind her. Isa put her headphones on which had been resting around her neck and took out her mp3 player. She soon started to sing the song Gangster's Paradise. She started walking when all of a sudden the wall in front of us started glowing a bright white. We stared at it and soon Isa started to walk up to it.
“Isa be careful!!!” I shouted but I don't think she heard me. Then a bunch of people came out. (A/N: It was the rookie nine, some of Akatsuki, the sand siblings and Gai's team.) We all stared at each other.
“Oww Ino get off me.” A blond haired boy said. He wore an orange pair of pants and an orange jacket as well. He had something on his forehead that showed some sort of symbol. They all had something on their foreheads with different symbols most were like his though. They all stood up and brushed the dirt off themselves.
Isa and a person with blond hair in a high ponytail on the top of his head made eye contact. The person wore a black cloak with red clouds on it and his bangs covered his left eye. They had purple nail polish and I wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl.
“And you all would be???” Tyson asked impatiently. They all looked at him including Isa. The blond boy who spoke up before was the first answer.
“I'm Naruto Uzamaki! 13 years old” he said hyper actively. I stared at him as did everyone else.
“Uchiha Sasuke 13 years old” a boy with raven hair and jet black eyes said. He wore a blue t-shirt and white shorts.
“I'm Hurano Sakura 13 years old” a girl with pink hair and jade green eyes said. She had a red dress on.
“I'm Yamanaka Ino 13 years old” a girl with light long blond hair held in a ponytail and blue eyes said. She wore a purple shirt with a matching skirt.
The rest introduced them selves and I learned that the blond was a guy his name was Deidara and he was 18 years old. One of the guys wearing the same cloak as Deidara was blue. His name was Hoshigaki Kisame. He was the same age as Deidara. Another one who wore the same cloak was Uchiha Itachi. Sasuke's older brother apparently he was 17.
“And you three are?” Deidara asked us staring into Isa's eyes.
“Hiwatari Isabell. Everyone calls me Isa though…I'm 15” Isa said with a smile.
“Hiwatari Kai. Isa older brother, 17” I said coldly.
“And I'm Tyson Granger and I'm 17” Tyson said cheerfully.
 
Isabell: there you go first chapter.