Naruto Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Heartless love ❯ Singing Voice ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Isabell: Sorry it took so long. I've been pretty busy
CHAPTER 4: Singing Voice
 
The day after Deidara told Isa that he loved her; Isa was able to move around some. Itachi and Deidara decided to train while they had nothing to do. Isa watched them while listening to her mp3 player. When her favorite song came on she started to sing along to it.
Games we don't want to play
Same winner everyday
Kill for the second best
Feel no more, feel no less
We have our minutes cut
We lose our feelings but
That's what the movies show
This is where stories go
Stars we don't want to reach
Scars we don't want to stitch
Go where we haven't been
Fly away, time machine
Cloud we will chase him out
Crowds, we will face them down
This is our secret place
Outer space, outer space
Our home forever is outer space
Black stars and endless seas, outer space
New hope, new destinies; outer space
Forever we'll be in
Outer space, outer space
Ground we don't want to feel
Found what they didn't steal
Time, we were really lost
Bridges burnt, fingers crossed
We, shall we ever be free
With no guarantee
Life on another plane
Same before, same again
Go where you want to go
So no one ever knows
Only what we decide
Is it gone?
Has it died?
 
Deidara and Itachi stopped training when they heard her singing with her eyes closed. They both smirked both silently agreeing that she had a wonderful singing voice. They felt sorry that she had to deal with her brother.
Dry every tear in my eye
You can tell me why
This is our secret place
Outer space, outer space
 
Our home forever is, outer space
Black stars and endless seas, outer space
New hope, new destinies; outer space
Forever we'll be in
Outer Space, outer space
Outer space is where we get together
And this place we're meant to be
Stars are dancing and the time is fading
Dead forever,
You and me,
You and me
Racing stars and common moons are planets
In the cosmos, we are free
There's no atmosphere
And no obsessions
It'll always be
It'll always be
Our home forever is, outer space
Black stars and endless seas, outer space
New hope, new destinies; outer space
Forever we'll be in
Outer Space, outer space
Our home forever is, outer space
 
The song ended and Isa opened her eyes. She blushed when she noticed Itachi and Deidara smirking while staring at her. Both the boys walked over to her and sat on both of her sides.
“You have an amazing singing voice you know that?” Itachi said as he gazed at her. She blushed a deeper shade of red.
“I do???” Isa asked as Deidara's arm snaked around her waist.
“Yes it's very beautiful.” someone said walking up behind them. They all looked back to see Sasuke and Sakura walking towards them. Sakura was the one who said her voice was beautiful. Isa thanked them and the five of them just sat there and talked for a while. The four ninja learned some things about Isa that Kai would hate her for telling. She said that it must have been her dreams that brought the many ninja to her world. She wanted an escape from her brother and she always dreamed about people taking her to a different world and saving her from her brother.
“So does that make you a witch of some sort?” Sakura asked Isa when it got a little too quiet.
“Kind of yeah…my mom was a mage her entire life and it wound up destroying her. Since her blood runs through my veins it makes me a mage I guess. All I know is that you're the only people that really know other then my brother and I.” Isa responded to Sakura while looking at the ground.
“So what exactly can you do?” Sasuke asked her the question that they all had on their minds.
“That's well kind of hard to explain. I don't know all I can do. I would have had to practice for eleven years to know but I haven't. My mother died when I was supposed to start training my powers, my father ditched us when he found out my mother was pregnant with me. He didn't want another child. He wanted Kai to be the air to the Hiwatari mansion.” Isa explained. She looked up at the sky and stared at it like there was something interesting in the plain blue sky. Naruto, Ino and Kisame walked out and stared at the five people sitting in the back yard.
“Isa!” Tala called her name as he held up a DVD looking thing. Isa looked at him then ran over to the fence and hugged him grabbing the DVD thing in the process.
“Your welcome” he shouted as she walked back to everyone. She smiled as she sat down.
“Thank you Tala!” Isa said as she opened the case. She looked through the pictures saying random things like `fan service' and other things like that.
 
Isabell: well there's that chapter. Sorry about the super long wait!