Naruto Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Heartless love ❯ I love you ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Isabell: Chapter 3
 
CHAPTER3: I LOVE YOU
 
Normal Point of View
Deidara seemed nice to Isa as she rested. She had Tala take them to get clothes earlier while she rested to get her strength back. When they got back Deidara went straight to her room and stayed there until she woke up. When she did she just stared at him until he asked her if she was okay. When she said her stomach still hurt a little he walked over to her bed, sat down next to her and lifted her shirt just enough to see a bruise where Kai had kicked her. He stared at it for a while until finally he spoke.
“Your internal organs need to heal. I can do some of it but it'll take a few days for them to completely heal.” Deidara said as he placed his hands over my stomach. He sat like that for a while until he seemed to loose energy.
“Deidara are you okay???” I asked scared.
“Yeah just a little weak...” Deidara said as he smiled a little.
“Not that I don't appreciate this but why?” I asked him curiously. He just looked up at me and leaned closer.
“Because I care” he said into her ear and kissed her cheek. “Get some more rest you need it.” He said, getting up and leaving. He walked downstairs and sat on the couch next to Itachi.
“So is she awake?” Itachi asked looking at him.
“She was she went back to sleep. Her internal organs will need some time to heal.” Deidara replied. Sakura walked in and saw the two criminals sitting on the couch.
“Have you two seen Isa? I wanted to ask her something.” Sakura asked them sweetly.
“She's sleeping” Deidara said without looking at her.
“Oh…I'll just ask her when she wakes up then.” Sakura said walking away. Deidara and Itachi just sat on the couch talking about random things until finally the biggest question popped up.
“Hey Deidara I just realized how are we going to get back home?” Itachi asked confused. The question caught Deidara by surprise.
“Well…I guess when we're supposed to go back we will...” Deidara replied to Itachi. They sat in silence for a few moments until Itachi finally asked Deidara a question that he didn't know the answer to.
“Deidara, do you want to go back?” Itachi asked the blond man.
“I don't know Itachi. This place is amazing. It's new and would be nice to get to know it. I don't think I could leave Isa by herself with her brother. He does the most horrible things to her.” Deidara said, worry hinting n his voice.
“He's worse then me. I mean sure I killed the Uchiha clan but I did it for Sasuke.” Itachi stated looking towards the ceiling. Deidara got up and started walking upstairs.
“I'm going to see if she's asleep still.” Deidara said as he reached the top of the stairs. Everyone was doing their own thing and he was here worrying about a girl he barley knew. `She's asleep still. She looks so beautiful when she's asleep.' He thought as he watched her sleep soundly.
“So you're stalking my sister now?” a voice said from the window. Deidara looked up to see Kai with his arms crossed and looking out the window.
“What are you doing here? Waiting for her to wake up so you can abuse her more?” Deidara said angrily and Kai looked at him.
“I didn't want to kick her. She got me pissed. I do things I don't want to when I'm pissed. Anyway she doesn't listen to me ever.” Kai said looking back out the window. He was watching Sasuke and Naruto train.
“I wouldn't either if I were her. You know you did a lot of damage to her internal organs.” Deidara said sadly.
“How do you know?” Kai asked.
“The bruise on her stomach showed that it had been renewed, meaning when you kicked her some of her organs tore open but not too much to where she would have to be in the hospital. I'm guessing she was stabbed not to long ago.” Deidara said as he sat on a chair next to Isa's bed.
“Where did you learn all this from??” Kai asked curiously.
“My sister works as a medic ninja. I learned a lot of it from her. Sakura is a medic ninja too. Watching the two of them I learned useful things.” Deidara said looking at Isa.
“Do you have anyway to get back home?” Kai asked.
“No, none of us know how we even got here” Deidara said.
“Why are you in here anyway?”
“Just checking up on her. If she were awake I'd heal some more of her wounds but she's not. I'm not going to lift her shirt up without her permission.” Deidara replied to him again.
“Why do you care you don't even know her.” Kai said not even looking at him.
“I don't know…love maybe. She's very beautiful” Deidara said gazing at the sleeping girl.
“You're never going to get her I can tell you that now. She's way out of your league.” Kai said as he got up and walked out of the room. No one was in the hall so he went to his room and left through the window. Deidara on the other hand just sat there staring at the black haired girl. She didn't seem to notice anyone in the room and Deidara was fine with that. A few hours later she woke up to see Deidara napping while sitting in her desk chair. She sat up and groaned in pain, her eyes closed tight and gritted her teeth. Deidara's eyes snapped open once he heard her groan. He saw her hold her stomach and he pushed her back down.
“You need to stay down. Tomorrow you can start moving but you have to take it easy today.” Deidara said to her. She nodded and relaxed. Deidara got up and sat next to her, she blushed at him when he did this. Seeing this he got closer to him and her blush grew.
“I love you Isa” Deidara said and kissed her softly. She kissed him back which surprised him.
“I love you too” she said when they finally stopped kissing.
Isabell: well chapter 3…very long….