Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ GAARA'S GOIN TO HAWAII!!!!! ❯ WERE GOIN ON A POOOOPY BUS RIIIDE!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“WHE'RE GOING TO HAWAII!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Izuma jumping up and down with Gaara, who was being dragged up and down by the jumping.
“Izuma, calm down, we'll only be there for 3 weeks!” said Tenten, packing her bags. Everyone else had already packed their bags, but Tenten had been up all night as Izuma had screamed in her ear that they were going to Hawaii. As everyone, yes EVERYONE boarded a bus Izuma bounced up and down on the seat driving Gaara crazy.
“Gaara Gaara Gaara Gaara Gaaaaaaaaara!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she said, still bouncing. He thwacked her across the head, making her giggle. Naruto sat next to her and started bouncing too. “YAAAAY!!! Do you think they had ramen in Hawaii?” asked Naruto. “I hope so!” said Izuma, bouncing so high she hit her head on bus roof.
This only made her more hyper, which made Naruto hyper, and before they knew it the whole bus was hyper! (Except for Gaara that party-pooper)
When they got to the airport, a lady in a nurse's outfit came to the group. “Since your going halfway around the world, you all require vaccinations so you don't get sick.” She said, holding up a needle. They all lined up, and after everyone had gone it was Izuma and Gaara's turn. “You can't touch me.” said Izuma. “Only Gaara can touch me cause we're both demons.” she said.
“Well then Gaara will have to give you a shot.” The lady said, handing him the needle. He hesitated, but took it and was about to put it in Izuma's arm when she jumped back.
“Izuma come here so I can give you a shot.” said Gaara. “Gaara what's wrong with you, why would I want you to put that in me!?” she said, backing away.
“It will only hurt for a second, come here.” said Gaara. She was about to run, but decided not to. She walked over to him slowly and he took her arm, putting the shot it.
When it was done, she threw her arms around him giggling.
“You were consoling me weren't you?” she said, kissing him on the cheek. He rolled his eyes, and they boarded the plane. Izuma sat next to Gaara (And she was annoying the sugar cookies out of him) Tenten sat next to Neji, Naruto and Hinata, Ino and Shikamaru, Sasuke and Sakura, Katara and Kankuro, Tamari and Kiba, Shino and Choji, and anyone else that I forgot sat by themselves.
Izuma was bouncing up and down in her seat again, giggling. Gaara looked at her smirking. “Haven't you been to the ocean before?” he asked. She hugged him, giggling. “64 times!! But I've never gone anywhere with you!” she said, kissing him on the cheek. Then Naruto sat in between Gaara and Izuma. “HEY IZUMA!” he yelled.
“HEY NARUTO!!” she yelled back, having another giggle fit. Then the plane lady came up to them offering them jolly ranchers. “Would you like one?” she asked.
“She probably shouldn't…” said Gaara. But it was too late, she had already eaten one, and that was enough to send her bouncing off the walls. Naruto threw five in his mouth at the same time. For five whole hours Izuma and Naruto ran around the plane saying “Sprinkle Buns”. Hinata and Gaara did there best to calm their lovers down, but in the process they only got tackled. Finally they slumped to the floor laughing their heads off.
Gaara walked over picking her up and laid her down, and she fell asleep. Naruto fell asleep on the floor, but Hinata came over and lay down next to him.
 
When it was morning they were finally in Hawaii, and Izuma and Naruto where SUPER hyper!! Gaara grabbed her hand. “Izuma listen to me. Don't go with anyone you don't know, stay with me ok?” he said. She giggled. “You're worried about me!” she said jumping in his arms. He dropped her though, making her giggle. She jumped up and started bouncing giggling her cute little annoying giggle.
Naruto joined in on the bouncing. Then Ino came bouncing too. “Heeeeeey guuuuysss!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Ino said. “How many jolly ranchers did you eat?” asked Izuma. “12 what about you?” said Ino. “17!!” yelled Izuma. “Oh yea!? I had 56!!” said Naruto. Ino and Izuma looked at him. “Really!?” asked Izuma. He nodded. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” said Ino. “HEY I HAVE AN IDEA LET'S MAKE GAARA HYPER!!” said Izuma. Gaara shook his head. “When the sun freezes over then I might consider you letting me…” he mumbled.
“OH GAARA YOUR SO CUTE!!” said Izuma, jumping in his arms again. This time he didn't drop her though, making her giggle even more. “I LOVE YOU GAARA!” she yelled. “I know…” he said. Then Tenten started getting hyper, and when she's hyper, things get dangerous. Like kunai throwing, but your target is humans.
“HI NEJI!!” she said to her husband (YES THEY ARE MARRIED NOW! EEEP!!) She started throwing her kunai's at him, but he caught them, trying to calm her down.
Before all the guys knew it, all the girls were hyper, even Hinata. (Not as hyper as the other girls though lol that would be scary)
“NARUTO!” she suddenly screamed out, making everyone look at her. “What's wrong?” asked Naruto. She just blushed and giggled.
“OOO EEE OAHAH ZING ZANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!!!” Izuma yelled, sitting on Gaara's head. (HAHAHAHAHA GOSH IM CRACKING UP NOW SERIOUSLY!!)