Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ GAARA'S GOIN TO HAWAII!!!!! ❯ PRANK TIMEZ!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

As Gaara and the others got into their fancy Hawaiian bunks, Naruto accidentally put a huge hole in the roof of one bunk, and then a giant bird swooped in and ate Shino. (Poor Shino! But don't worry he'll come back…maybe…^_^)
That night all the girls decided to play a prank on the guys…AND IT INVOLVED WHIPPED CREAM AND HONEY!!! They drizzled honey on all the guys' underpants, and put whipped cream on their hands. Tickling their noses, they ran out real fast, hearing grunts and groans coming from the guys. “What the-?” they heard Naruto yell.
“WE GOT YOU!! HAHA YOU'LL NEVER GET US BACK, WE'RE TOO GOOD!” Izuma yelled clonking Gaara on the head. “That's for the shot!” she said.
The guys looked at each other smirking. “You guys know what to do?” asked Shikamaru. “Payback time…” said Neji…
 
The next night all the guys sneaked into the girl's dorm with glue, makeup and chocolate covered strawberries. (???)
But all the girls where prepared…KAPOW KARATE TIME BOOM BANG OWWWW HAVE MEEEEEERCY!!!! BAAAAAANG!!!!
Actually…the guys totally creamed the girls…
“AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” screamed Ino as she looked at herself in the mirror. She had a mustache! And a GIANT utabrow! Now what girl wouldn't be afraid to see that on their face on a bright, crisp morning?
When she found out it was just makeup, she tried scrubbing it off, but it wouldn't come off. Izuma, who had a gorgeous Go-T, came in with a giant bottle of alcohol.
“Scrub this on your face, it'll make it go away!” she said happily, handing her the bottle. “Your not upset about that on your chin!?” asked Ino, pointing to Izuma's Go-T. “What? Does it look bad? I think Gaara did an excellent job! He's so CUTE!!” she said, touching it. But then another scream came from the bathroom.
“THOSE JERKS!!!” It was Tenten. The toilet seats…they were…covered…in GLUE!!! DON DON DON….
“Oh, that's just sick…” said Sakura coming in. “But they left us a present!” said Izuma, pointing to a little box with chocolate covered strawberries.
There was a note on the side that said:
 
Heeeeeello sweeties, sorry we had to do this to ya, but we couldn't resist ourselves…Naruto says hi…Gaara says please don't kill me Izuma…crap, just come to our bunk to talk to us, we're gonna get clobbered anyway…
 
Izuma giggled. “Oh Gaara your darn right your gonna get CLOBERED.” When all of the girls had washed off their hairy faces ahem sorry beauty marks please don't kill me, they ran to the guys dorm.
“HI GAARA!! DID YOU SLEEP WELL ARE YOU HUNGRY DO YOU HAVE A FEVER WHAT IS THAT!!!!????” she yelled, jumping on his bed.
“Uh…yea…no…no…that's my forehead protector…” he mumbled. “OH GAARA YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!! DO YOU WANT A COOKIE!!?” she asked, but before he could answer, she shoved a cookie in his mouth. “DIE DIE DIE PUTRID BEAST!!!! TASTE THE RATH OF MY WORM FILLED COOKIES!!!!” he gagged, spitting out the cookies.
“Izuma, you weren't joking were you!? You really did put worms in the cookies you made!” yelled Ino. “No duh!! DIE GAARA!!! WAIT NO!! DON'T DIE I LOVE YOU WE STILL HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!”
That last comment made him gag more then the cookies…
When Gaara had finished puking (Poor guy…) Izuma sat on his head singing the Best Friends song which HE HATED!!!
 
He's my best friend,
Best of all best friends you should get a best friend too!
He tickles in my tummy,
He so yummy yummy-
 
He thwacked her on the head again, making her fall over. She shot right back up though, and nearly squeezed him to death.
“Oh Gaara, there's no other person I'd rather be thwacked from, then you…what should we name our children? How about…Xandria! OH OH I KNOW!!!!! GAARA AND IZUMA THE SECOND!!!” he had a long vacation in front of him…