Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ GAARA'S GOIN TO HAWAII!!!!! ❯ oK THIS CHAPTER IS JUST WEIRD ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
That night, everyone decided to sleep outside. “THIS…IS…GONNA…BE…SO…FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Izuma, shaking from excitement. She climbed up Gaara's shoulders, and sat on his head. (This is a really weird habit she's picked up…I mean do you sit on your boyfriends head?)
As they set up the camp, Izuma started sing the Best Friends song again, once again driving Gaara insane. (Seriously check out this song it's a TOILET FULL OF LAUGHTER! It's sung by Toybox…haha…)
Gaara took her off his head and threw her in a lake that was beside the camp. She got out, soaking wet. Running up towards him, she shoved him in the water too.
“OH GAARA YOU JUMPED IN TO RESCUE ME!! I KNEW YOU LOVED ME!!” she screamed, yanking him out of the water.
He was about to shove her in again, but she pulled out…WORM COOKIES!! DA DA DA…DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA ok I'll stop now….
Anywayz, as she started shoving cookies down Gaara's sandy throat, everyone had already fallen asleep.
“GAARA EAT THE COOKIE YOUR WIFE MADE FOR YOU!! EAT THEM!!! EAT THEM!!! GAARA DON'T YOU LOVE ME!? EAT THEM!!!!!!” she screamed.
“You're BLEH!!! Not my GROEH!!!(???) WIFE!!!” he yelled.
“BUT THE COOKIES ARE SO YUUUUMY YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT!!!! PLEASE THEN ILL MARRY YOU I KNOW YOU WANT ME!!” Once again he thwacked her across the head, making her burst into giggles.
“You're not my wife; don't make me summon my sand.”
“I am your wife; don't make me summon my water.”
“Summoning Sand!”
“Summoning Water!”
SPLASH OW SAND BURN OUCH SLASH BAM BAM PICKLES BAM BAM CRASH SPLASH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the fight was over the too slumped to the ground dead…
Nah I'm just kiddin, Izuma won because she started tickling Gaara and he LAUGHED yes he LAUGHD don't ask me what it sounded like I honestly don't want to know, I mean Gaara laughing!? That's just plain freaky…
 
When the sun rose, everyone decided to go to Taco Bell (YES THEY HAVE TACO BELL IN HAWAII…I think…whatever, just keep reading the story!)
And they met some…very…interesting…PEOPLE!! DA DA DA….
“WOW!!” yelled Izuma, sitting on Gaara's head. “I KNOW WHO YOU ARE! YOU'RE MELLO AND L FROM DEATH NOTE!!” she screamed, jumping onto L's head. “Yep…um have you seen Kira around?” asked L. “WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!? DO YOU WANT A COOKIE!?” asked Izuma, jumping to Mello's head, but he pushed her off. Taking a bite from his chocolate bar, he muttered,
“We don't know who Kira is, but we think it might be Light Yagami…” everyone looked at him like they didn't know what he was talking about. Well, cause they DIDN'T know what he was talking about…
Then Near walked over to them with a taco in his hand. “AWWWWW YOUR SO CUTE!!” said Izuma, jumping on his head. “Who are you?” he asked. “IM IZUMA, CURRENT WIFE OF GAARA OF THE SAND SPECIALIZED WATER BENDER AND FAMOUS WORM COOKIE MAKER!!!!!!!!” she screamed.
“Nice to hear…” he mumbled. Then Misa came over…DA DA DA…seriously that woman is freaky and annoying…
“Heeeeeey L, have you seen Light?” she asked, giving him a puppy dog face. He pointed towards the bathroom and she merrily skipped her extremely annoying skip to the MENS room…and she went it…DA DA DA…gosh that's fun, try it!
“Gaara, why won't you let ME in the men's bathroom!? She can!” Izuma said, jumping back on his head.
“Because you're not allowed…neither is she…” he said. “Gaara can I ask you one more question?” she asked, jumping off his head and looking at him.
“Where do babies come from?”
Mello choked on his chocolate. Everyone else choked on their own spit. “WHAT!?” everyone yelled out. “I-Izuma…how old are you again?” asked Kankuro. “I'm 16!” she yelled out, giggling, hopping back on Gaara's head.
“And you don't know the answer to that question?” asked Ino. She shook her head. Everyone glanced at each other uneasily.
“Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr…how about we….GO TO THE BEACH!” yelled Ino, changing the subject. So they all got in their bathing suits and ran down to the beach. And they all found out something interesting that day…IZUMA CAN TALK TO WHALES! “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as two blue whales came flying through the air doing multiple spins. `FLY WHALES! FLY, AND OBEY ME!!!” she screamed. “Uhhhhh Errrrrrr okeedokee….” Said Ino as she pulled a fish out of her mouth. “OK I SERIOUSLY WANT TO KNOW WHERE BABIES COME FROM.” Said Izuma, as she sat on Gaara's head. “Uhhh….omgosh like look at that uhhh woooorrrmm filled cookie in that guys uhh diaper..” said Naruto, pointing to the sky. It distracted Izuma enough to make her not think about babies and uhh you know the three letter word…OK MOVING ON.