Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Honestly Clueless ❯ Chapter 5

[ A - All Readers ]

 
(Karins POV)
 
I leapt into the air, spinning around and around. The water came up in bubbles which I used a little lightning jutsu I made. When I landed back on the water I looked up to see the beauty I just created. I peeked at L to see that he was smiling, while looking at what was left of my training, sparkling like the night sky.
 
 "That was amazing Karin!" He exclaimed. I jumped, and gasped, losing my focus and plunging into the cold water. The lake was so deep.
 
(L's POV)
 The beauty of that jutsu she used was baffling. I smiled, glancing at her, the beauty of the water in the sky only added to her own beauty.
 
 "That was amazing Karin!" I called to her. She jumped as if startled and gasped as she went under water. My eyes widened. "KARIN!!!" I screamed. She resurfaced, coughing. Then tried to stand on the water, but slipped again. I jumped in to keep her above water. I helped her back to the edge of the lake.
 
"Thanks L." She told me. I nodded and looked up to see Watari running to us.
 
"Karin, L? What happened and why are you both soaked? Well come on, both of you. Let's get you 2 inside before you get sick."
 
 (Karin's POV)
 
 He led us inside and we changed into some dry clothes and he gave us a hot cup of tea. L sat down by me.
 
 "Are you alright Karin?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled reassuringly at him. He smiled back. "Hey, Karin? How did you do that? You know with the water?"
 
"I'm telekinetic, I can move things with my mind. It was the only thing I have that  set me apart from the rest of my clan, well....except for Gobi....."
 
 "Gobi?" He asked me.
 
 "Gobi is the 5 tailed wolf demon that was sealed inside of my body when I was born. She only ever comes out if I get really, really mad." I told him. “A lot of people hated me because of that. They always called me a demon, a monster." I said quietly, turning away from him. He pulled me close and told me something no one had ever told me before.
 
 "I don't see you as a monster." He told me. I turned to him, my eyes wide with disbelief. He chuckled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. We looked up to see Watari smiling at us.
 
"Karin, would you come with me please?" he asked me. I nodded and stood up.
 
 "I'll be right back L." I told him as Watari led me to his office.