Naruto Fan Fiction / Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ Honestly Clueless ❯ Chapter 6

[ A - All Readers ]

 
(Wataris pov)
 
I led the child into my office. She looked worried about something. I smiled gently at the child.
 
"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. But there is something I would like to discuss with you. I know that you were going to school to become a ninja in your village. Do you still wish to become a ninja?" I asked her. She looked up at me before she replied.
 
"Yes sir, I do want to be a ninja, but there is no one here that I can learn from....is there?" She asked.
 
"Actually, we do have two other student ninja from Japan." I replied, motioning my co-worker to open the door and reveal the two students. He opened the door for the kids to enter.
 
(Karins POV)
 
I watched as two kids stepped inside the room. There was a boy with white hair, and two red dots above his eyes. Then there was a girl that looked like she was blind. She had dark hair.
 
"This is Karin Uchiha. She will be your new classmate. Kagome, This is Kiro Kaguya, and..."
 
"Akimi-chan! Is this where you ended up? I haven't seen you in 2 years!" I exclaimed happily, hugging the girl, who hugged back. Watari chukled lightly.
 
"I see you two know each other?" He asked. Akimi nodded.
 
"We were best friends in the Leaf Village, before it was attacked and I was kidnapped and brought here." She answered. Then she turned back to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked me.
 
"I'm all alone now, Itachi killed my clan. I'm the only one I know that is alive." I replied.
 
"What about Sasuke?" She asked.
 
"I don't know if he's still alive or not. He told me to run as far as I could to save myself. So here I am now."
 
"Well, now that you know your comrades, here is your teacher." Watari told us. The man stepped into the room, wearing a headband with the waterfall symbol on it.
 
"I am Izumo-sensei I will teach you everything you would learn in the ninja academy, and when you all graduate I will take you on missions. You will start with me at 4 tomorrow, after you attend regular classes. I'll see you guys tomorrow." And he disappeared in a cloud of white smoke.
 
"You guys are dismissed." Watari told us. We walked out and I told them that I was meeting my friend, and they asked if they could come so we can train together.
 
"I'll have to talk to him first, he isn't very social." I replied. They nodded and watched as I walked to over to L.
  
 Kiro (This is Kimimaros unknown son)
 
 Akimi (I know this pic is really Hanabi...but they look exactly the same)