Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Epilouge Fathers Last Words ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Epilouge-Fathers last words


Inuyasha and Rick were at the beach,it was dark,there was going to be a lunar eclipes.Inuyasha was bleeding,his wound was bad."Brother,do you insist on going?"Rick asked."Do you intend to stop me rick?"Inuyasha asked."I will not stand in your way,but before you go you must give the swords Tetsusaiga and sounga to me."rick said."If I refuse will you kill me,your own brother?"he said"Do you desire power so much,Rick?"Inuyasha asked."The path I walk is the path to conquer and it is power that will reveal the way for me"Rick said."conquer?"Inuyasha said"Tell me rick,do you have someone to protect?"Inuyasha asked.
A big huge wave came up and then went back down,the wind picked up."The answer is no,I have no need"Rick said.Inuyasha ran to the castle where kagome was,rick was at the beach"Why would I have any need to waste my time protecting someone,Ridiculous"he said and walked off.Kagome was At the castle lying in a bed"Inuyasha"she said.Inuyasha was running toward the castle myoga was by his ear."I beg you not to be so rash,you must reconsider my lord the wounds from your battle with yura have not healed this is sheer madness"Myoga said."That dosen't matter,I won't lose her!"Inuyasha said."Please master"Myoga cried."Besides I won't live long"Inuyasha said.
At the castle a demon named victor entered kagome's room and knelt down.Kagome turned her head."Who is it?"Kagome said."It's me victor."he said."Victor?"she said."Gather the men outside and leave at once"kagome said."My lady,I have felt a deep connection with you,as you're aware"he said.He lifted up a spear"even though I know your heart has been captured by a demon"victor said.
He stabbed kagome and she screamed,victor stood up."I won't forget you"he said as he walked out of the room.Kagome heard inuyasha call her name,she raised her hand and held it toward his voice."Inu...yasha"she said and fell into the darkness.Victor was almost across a brigde when he suddenly heard something crying from kagome's room.Inuyasha was on the cliff."Kagome,i'm coming"he said.He ran down the cliff."Hang on"he said.Inuyasha smelled kagome's scent mixed with blood."Darn"he thought and ran faster.
Victor heard a crash and walked toward it.Inuyasha had the Tetsusaiga in his hands and started running toward the castle.Ten men fired arrows at inuyasha.One arrow hit his leg,the other one hit him in the stomach."Wind Scar!"Inuyasha yelled as he swung the sword down.The wind scar broke the wall and sent the men flying.Inuyasha rushed in the castle."Kagome!" Inuyasha screamed "Kagome!" Inuyasha ran to the entrance of the castle.Victor stood in front of the entrance to the castle."You're here,a little late though"victor said."What!"inuyasha said as he glared at victor."Lady kagoma is beyond your reach,I killed her"victor said."You fool"inuyasha said as he ran toward victor.
Victor pulled out his sword and ran toward inuyasha.Inuyasha cut victors arm off and ran toward kagome's room.Victor's arm fell to the ground,victor clutched his wound."Set the castle on fire,with that half-demon in it,burn it to the ground!"Vicor ordered his men.The men fired the arrows that had fire on it at the mansion.Peices of the manshion were starting to fall.Inuyasha broke through a door and saw a curtain."Kagome?!"He said as he yanked off the curtain.There,right in front of him was kagome,bleeding.Inuyasha saw a baby's hands moving in the blanket that was over kagome.
Inuyasha pulled out the Tensiaga and held it in front of him."Please,save kagome"he thought.He saw henchmen from the underworld coming to take kagome's soul.Inuyasha struck at them,and they disappeared.Kagome opened her eyes and looked at him."Inu..yasha"she said,smiling at him.Inuyasha took off his jacket,helped kagome up,and put the jacket over her shoulders.Inuyasha turned around and saw victor.Victor had his sword out."Kagome?"inuyasha asked as he glanced at her."Yes"she said,still holding the baby in her arms."Have you decided on a name for her?"Inuyasha asked smiling at her.Kagome looked down at the baby."Crista"she said as she looked at inuyasha."That's perfect"inuyasha said.Inuyasha pulled out the Sounga and held it toward victor.
Victor chuckled,inuyasha glared at victor."What's so funny?"Inuyasha said.Victor looked at inuyasha."That's touching"victor said as he closed his eyes."You're not getting out of here alive though" Inuyasha growled,then looked at kagome."Kagome you and crista get out of here,i'll hold him off"Inuyasha said.Kagome's eyes filled up with tears.She put down crista and wraped her body in a cloth,her head still showing.Kagome ran toward inuyasha."No!"She screamed as she embraced him,almost knocking him down.Tears streaming down her cheeks."Kagome"inuyasha said as he embraced her.
Kagome looked up at him,tears still going down her cheeks."I won't leave you!"kagome screamed as she shook her head.Kagome stared at inuyasha.Inuyasha put his hand on her cheek,wiping away the tears.He hated it when she cried,she knew that."Kagome,please go"inuyasha said."No!"she said.Inuyasha kissed kagome.Kagome's eyes widened then they closed as she kissed him back.
They parted,inuyasha embraced her."Kagome,I don't want you to die,I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you"inuyasha said."You'll die if you stay here"she said."I know,but as long as your alive somewhere,that's all that matters,I don't want to see you die"he said."Inuyasha"she said.Kagome took a locket out of her pocket and put it around inuyasha's neck."Don't forget"she said."Kagome,you know i'd never forget you"he said.Kagome picked up crista and ran toward the entrance of the room.
She turned around and looked at inuyasha,one last time.Kagome smiled at inuyasha,inuyasha smiled back.Suddenly a beam to the castle fell in front of kagome,kagome screamed.She looked at inuyasha."GO!"he said as he smiled.Kagome nodded her head and ran toward a cliff.Inuyasha and victor charged at each other,swords clashed against one another.
Suddenly the castle collaped on them.Images of him and kagome,and the entire life they had spent together flashed through his mind."Kagome,be happy with crista"inuyasha thought before everything went dark.Kagome was on the cliff."Inu...yasha"kagome said.A tear went down her cheek.She heard crista,she looked at her.Crista smiling,her yellow eyes gleamed in the moonlight.Kagome touched her crimson dog ears,and her red hair.