Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 1 Victoria vs Crista ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

Victoria vs. Crista


Crista was in a hut,kagome was by the door."When is this night going to end?"crista said as she threw down the mirror."Hang on just a bit longer"shippo said."If you go out now victoria will go tell victor that you lose your demonic powers on the night of the new moon"myoga said as he jumped up and down really fast."Then you'll be wide open to them!"he said as he accedentily jumped into a hole in the floor.Crista growled angrily."Okay,i'm going"Kagome said as she put on her quiver full of arrows,and grabbed her bow."Mother"crista said as she grabbed the Tetsusaiga.
Kagome turned her head toward crista."You'd better make it back in one piece!"crista said as her grip around the tetsusaiga tightened.Kagome nodded and walked out the door.Kagome streched and looked toward the forest where Songo was at."It's way to quiet"she said.Victoria was running away from songo's boomerang.Victoria jumped down a hill and songo caught the hirikots."Inuyasha,victoria will pay for your death"songo thought.Songo jumped off kilala."Victoria!"Songo yelled as she charged at her.
Her Hirikots got stuck against a tree.Victoria put miasma on songo and songo started coughing.Kilala got on victoria's back. Victoria's miasma spread to kilala and she fell down."Kilala!"Songo said and pulled out her sword.Songo cut victoria's arm off and victoria started running down the hill.Songo got her hirikots and ran after her.Kilala ran beside songo and songo jumped on."Miroku,she's coming your way!"Songo yelled.
Miroku was by the lake holding out his right hand."victoria you'll pay for inuyasha's death!"Miroku yelled."Wind Tunnel!"Miroku yelled as he pulled off the prayer beads.Victoria threw a nest of poison insects at him."Samyosho!"Miroku said as he wrapped the prayer beads around his right hand.Victoria grabbed miroku's neck,miroku struggled to get victoria to release her grip."Die"victoria said,she was smiling.
Suddenly an arrow hit her arm and it disappeared.Victoria turned around and saw kagome."You wench"victoria said. "Victoria,prepare to die!"Kagome said as she aimed a arrow at victoria.Kagome released the arrow and it hit victoria's shoulder.Victoria grabbed the arrow and then looked at kagome."Looks like your powers are diminishing"victoria said.Kagome's eyes widened."Oh,no my powers are gone"kagome thought.Victoria rushed at kagome and pulled out a sword.Victoria struck kagome in the stomach.The sun was rising."Shippo go get crista!"kagome screamed as victoria stabbed her.Shippo was halfway to the hut.Crista came crashing through the roof,tetsusaiga in hand.Crista landed on the ground and walked toward victoria.Kagome was kneeling against a tree."I've been waiting victoria"crista said.Crista ran toward victoria,both of their swords clashed as they hit the swords together.
"you'll pay for hurting my mother"crista said,an angry look in her eyes.Victoria raised her hand and a lightling came out of it.Crista jumped back,victoria's lightling bolt went in the ground and created a big explosion.During the explosion victoria ran at kagome.Crista ran toward kagome from the right.Victoria's sword was about to get kagome,but crista blocked it with her sword.Crista grunted as she held off victoria's sword.Crista chuckled,victoria looked at crista."What's so funny?"Victoria asked as she grabbed a dagger out of her pocket."You're not getting away"crista said.Victoria stabbed kagome and crista thrust victoria's sword out of her hands.The sword landed a couple feet away from her and victoria.Victoia pushed crista and crista was falling.Crista pushed victoria and she was falling.Crista did a backflip and landed on one knee.
Victoria did a handstand and landed on one knee.They both stood up and charged at each other.Victoria was going to punch crista,but crista ducked and went on one knee.Crista put her other leg up and kicked victoria in the jaw.Victoria stumbled back,crista ran toward victoria and punched her in the stomach.Victoria gasped as the wind was knocked out of her.Victoria fell on the ground and crista snapped her fingers.A flame came out of crista's fingers,victoria's eyes widened as she got nailed with the flame.Victoria disappeared,crista was breathing heavily.
Crista put her sword back in its sheath and walked toward kagome."Mother!"crista said as she knelt down."All for this the sacred jewel that can grant any wish"kagome said.Kagome closed her eyes and clenched her teeth against the pain."Mother,let someone help"crista said.Kagome opened her eyes and turned toward crista."Crista take the Sacred jewel,you're its gaurdian now"kagome said."It must not fall into the hands of someone who would abuse it."
Crista took the sacred jewel."Crista,let me touch your face"kagome said.Kagome put her hand on crista's cheek,her eyes were hazy."Inuyasha"she said.Crista gasped.Kagome fell on the ground.Crista buried kagome on Cispin hill in the soul society.After she was done she looked at the sacred jewel."I will gaurd the sacred jewel mother"crista said.The wind blew crista's hair toward the sun that was setting."Now I know,why my mother smiled when I protected her,it reminded her of my father"crista thought.