Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 2 Riku ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2

Riku

Twelve Years Later....


Crista woke up and found a gown on her bed,she put it on,and walked out the door.Crista was now 30 years old,she had come to kain as his strongest warrior,and daughter,one year ago.She had kept her vampire form,so that kain wouldn't discover that she was a half-breed,because half-breeds were forbidden to be in kains castle,it was also forbidden for a half-breed and a vampire to fall in love.
Kain was standing on his throne,crista walked up to kain and bowed."Stand up princess crista"Kain said.Crista stood up and walked toward him."Tonight is the dance,isnt it?"She said as she looked at him."Yes"kain said."Are you ready?"kain asked as he walked toward the great hall where the guests would be at."Yes"crista said.
Three hours later the guests arrived,kain came out."Let me introduce you to my daughter,and my best warrior crista!"Kain yelled as riku stood in the front of the crowd.Crista walked down the stairs she had a beautiful gown that was green and white.Riku's eyes widened a little,and he smiled."She's beautiful"he thought.After the interductions crista was sitting on a bench,riku walked over to her."Would you like to dance?"He asked as he held out his hand.Crista nodded and took his hand.Riku and crista started dancing."So why are you here?"Crista asked,her eyes sparkling."I was invited,it would have been rude to refuse"he said,as he smiled."I guess you're right"she said,as she smiled.
He led crista up on a balcony and they looked at the sky."Tonight someone here will be my gaurdian"crista said.Riku looked at crista."Do you know who it will be?"He asked as he looked at the sky."No"crista said."I remember I always looked at the sky when I was little"riku said."I don't remember my past,but I remember everything before my mother died,but after she died I can't remember anything"crista said.
"You don't?"He said."No"crista said."Where are you going with your gaurdian?"He asked as he looked at crista."To my wedding,we're going on a boat"crista said."Was it a forced marrige?"He asked as crista looked at him."Yes,I don't know what he even looks like,the truth is I am part summoner,the guy is a demon"crista said."Well,good luck tomarrow"riku said.Crista nodded her head and left to talk with kain."So,she's already engaged"riku thought.The guests went to their rooms and went to sleep.
Riku could't get to sleep,he just stared at the wall."I guess i'll clean my sword since I can't get to sleep"he thought.He went out to do that,but he saw a shadow.riku followed the shadow and saw crista standing on the balcony.Crista turned around to face him."What are you doing out here?"He asked as he looked at crista."I should be the one asking you that"crista said."I couldn't get to sleep"he said as he laughed a little.
Crista laughed too,then faced the moon."The memories of my past go in my head little by little,I don't understand them though"she said."Well,don't worry,you probably have to let the memories sink in,then you can understand them"he said.crista smiled at him."Thanks riku that helped"she said."Your welcome"he said."well goodnight"crista said."you too"he said.They both went back to their rooms and fell asleep.
In the morning all of the guests went to the great hall for the anouncment for crista's gaurdian."I will now pick the gaurdian"kain said.Crista was beside him."The gaurdian will be Riku!"Kain said as all the guests clapped.Riku and crista looked at each other.They both went outside,crista pulled out the sacred jewel."Is that a false sacred jewel?"He asked as he looked at crista."No,it's the real one"crista said."Who's it's protecter"he asked."I am,it's the only clue I have to my past"she said."Well let's go inside and get some rest"he said.
Riku and crista went to sleep.In the morning they got ready to leave.Riku and crista went on some horses and left for keade's village."Who's keade?"He asked as he looked at crista."She's my aunt"crista said.They got off the horses and walked in keade's hut."Keade?"crista said.Keade came in the door and said hi."Why are you here,and who is this?"Keade asked as she looked at crista."I'm here just to spend the night from the journey,and this is my gaurdian"crista said."You're just like your father,spending one night here and then leaving"Keade said.
Crista smiled.she went to sleep.Riku went and sat by keade."My names riku"he said."Nice to meet you,so you've been traveling with crista?"she said."Yes,she dosen't remember her past"he said."You don't know what crista is do you?"keade asked as she looked at riku."No"he said."Crista is a half-demon"keade said."Oh"he said."crista has a horrible,painful past,i'm glad she dosen't remember"keade said."What happened?"Riku asked as he looked at keade."After her mother died crista went and lived in kohana,then her boyfriend died,she had two more boyfriends and they died"she said.
Riku looked at crista and sighed."Crista i'm sorry"he thought.They both went to sleep.In the morning riku and crista went to the boat and got on.Three men came out and started throwing rocks at them.Riku and crista went in the woods and sat under a tree."Crista wait"he said.
Crista turned around and faced him,it was raining too and they were both soaked."You saw what they treated me like,like i'm a monster a,a..."crista said,but he finished for her."A half-breed"he said."How did you find out?"Crista asked shocked that he knew."Keade told me,and she told me everything about you"he said."Figures"crista said.
Crista started shaking and rubbing her arms.She felt something going around her shoulders and looked at riku."You looked cold,that's all"he said as he blushed."Th-thanks"crista said as she blushed.Riku started a fire under the tree and sat down.
Crista sat down beside him."We'll rest her until morning then we'll go to the boat"he said.He looked at crista and she was asleep.She looked like she was going to fall.He grabbed crista's head and put her on his lap.He looked at crista,he got his jacket and covered her up."She looks peaceful,sleeping there"he thought.
He looked at the stars."I didn't mean to fall in love with her,I couldn't help it"he thought."What am I gonna do when we get to her wedding,will I let her go,or will she stay with me?"He wondered as he looked at the moon."It's her decision,I won't stop her"He said.
He brushed a peice of her hair away from her eyes and smiled.He fell asleep with crista still on his lap.Crista woke up and sat up.She looked at riku and blushed."Why was I on his lap?"crista wondered.She was going to take of his jacket,but something stopped her.
Crista suddenly felt dizzy,riku woke up."Are you okay?"he asked as he had a worried look on his face."Yeah,i'm alright i'm just..."Crista was going to finish her sentance but she suddenly fainted.
He grabbed her and turned her over on her back,he held her in his arms."Crista!"He said as he shook her a little.He kept calling her name,but then remembered what keade had said.That crista sometimes faintes and rememberes a part of her past.He put her on his lap.In her past crista was with a boy in her past,she was trying to heal him,tears streaming down her cheeks,it was raining."SASUKE!!!"She screamed.
Crista suddenly sprang up,riku looked at her."Crista what happened?"He said."I don't know"crista said."Where are we?"Crista asked as she looked at riku."On the boat,the men thought that you were a full demon,and they apologiz"he said."Well,they should be certain before they try to give me a head injury"crista said.They both looked at each other and laughed.Crista sat on the deck and stared at the sea.Riku was taking a shower.
Crista was walking back to her room,riku came out,he had a towl around his waist,no shirt,and had a towl around his shoulders."Sorry"he said."It's okay"crista said.
Riku went to his room,and crista went to hers."He was cute without a shirt on"she thought as she blushed.Her eyes widened."Oh,no I think i'm blushing"she thought.Crista sat on her bed."I am,I am blushing!"crista thought as she put her hands on her face.
Two hours later she went to the deck.She came back in her room and saw riku."Hi riku"crista said."Hi"he said.Crista brushed her hair and looked in the mirror."Crista,I will always protect you,not because it's my job"he said.
Crista turned around and looked him straight in the eyes."Why would you do that?"Crista asked as she started blushing.He went toward her and put his hand on her cheek.
She stared into his eyes,they looked determind,but riku wasn't blushing."I..?"He said as he looked into her eyes."Riku"crista said.Riku and crista kissed.He embraced crista,and crista embraced him.
After that they both went on the deck."Crista I love you"he said.Crista found his hand and squeezed it."I love you too,riku"she said.They both went back to their rooms and fell asleep.