Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 7 Sasuke's feelings and Crista's realization ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7

Sasuke's feelings and Crista's realization


Two weeks later crista was out of school.She went and stared at the sunset.Sasuke and naruto were going to see where crista was at."I wonder where she went?"Naruto asked as he turned toward sasuke."She's probably out thinking about something"Sasuke said.They went to their houses and went to sleep.In the middle of the night sasuke was walking through the forest until he saw his brother.Sasuke rushed toward him and got out a shuriken.
He hurled it at him,but he caught it.He hurled it back at sasuke.Sasuke fell down,his arm broken."You can't kill me,your hate's not strong enough"His brother said.His brother disappeared and sasuke heard someone say his name.He turned around and saw crista running toward him.She knelt down beside him."Are you alright?"She asked as she looked at him."No,I broke my arm"he said."I'll fix it"she said.Sasuke smiled,then suddenly fainted.His head fell on her lap,she fliped his head over on the back of his head."Sasuke,you push yourself too hard"she thought as she stared at him.
In the morning sasuke opened his eyes.He stared around the room."I'm in her house"he thought.He heard someone come in the room.He turned his head and saw crista holding some bandages."You're awake"she said.She went to him and undid the old bandage that was around his broken arm."Good thing this injury wasn't too serious"she said.After she was done she left to go to school.Five hours past and sasuke looked out the window.A picture of crista flashed in his head."Good thing your injuries aren't too serious"He remembered her saying,then the picture disappeared."I think I love crista,before I knew it,i'd grown to love her so much"he thought.
Two days passed and his arm was healed.In the middle of the night he woke up and saw crista on a building,staring at the moon.He got out of bed,with his clothes on,and went outside."Hey"he said.Crista turned around,"hi,sasuke"she said.They both sat down.Ino was watching them."What's Sasuke doing with her"she thought as she hid behind a tree."Crista,how long have we known each other?"Sasuke asked as he looked at her."One year"she said.Sasuke looked at her,and crista looked at him.He put his hand on her cheek."For the last couple of weeks,i've liked you more than a friend"he said as he blushed.Crista closed her eyes and moved her face toward his.
"I've finally figured out why I like sasuke so much"she thought.Sasuke and crista kissed,Ino had an angry look on her face.After a couple of minutes.Sasuke and crista parted."Sasuke,do you like me?"She asked as she blushed."I love you,crista"he said."The exams are tomarrow and we'll be placed into teams"he said."To become Gening"she said."Yes"he said.They both went to their houses and went to sleep.