Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 8 The Ninja Exam ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8

The ninja exam

At school everyone was in their seats."For the beggining of the exam you will each be divided into three teams"the teacher said.Sasuke and crista looked at each other."I will divid you into groups"he said.He pulled out a list and read them off."The first team is,sasuke uchia,cristina higerashi,and naruto uzimaki"the teacher said."Oh,no naruto's on our team"sasuke thought.The teacher told them to meet in the assigned exam teacher's room."The second team is,Ino,jet,and chris"the teacher said.They went to their teachers room."The third team is Sakura,letty,and lee"the teacher said.Sasuke,Naruto,and Crista went to their seats."He's not here yet"sasuke said.Naruto looked in the seat next to the door."I pick this one"naruto said."It dosen't matter to me"crista said.
The teacher finally came in."You're are the first team right?"He asked as he looked at them."Yes,sir"crista said."You must be crista,i've seen you around"He said."What's your name?"Naruto asked as he looked at him."Kakashi Hitaka"he said."So when do we start training?"Crista asked as the three of them stood up."First let's tell everyone their name and their goal"Kakashi said.He pointed to naruto."You first,we'll go in a circle"he said."My names naruto uzimaki,my gaol is to become the next hokaga,that way people will stop treating me like i'm a kid and start respecting me"naruto said.Crista looked at him."You next"kakashi said as he pointed to crista."My name's cristina higirashi,my goal is to avenge my family"she said.Kakashi pointed to sasuke."My name's sasuke uchia,my goal is to restore my clan and kill a certain person"he said.Kakashi looked at all of them.
"It's time for the test,you will either pass or fail"kakashi said.The three of them went to a forest."You have to take these bells away from me,if you don't you fail"kakashi said.The three of them hid,sasuke was in a tree,naruto was hiding under a bush,crista was facing kakashi."Are you going to hid?"Kakashi asked as he pulled out a bell."No"crista said.Crista charged toward him,kakashi put up his hand.Crista kicked up but kakashi blocked her.She used her other leg and kicked up,he blocked it.She smirked and fliped him over.
Kakashi threw her over the water.Crista made a hand signal."Focus my chakra"she thought.Crista landed on the water."How did she do that,only a shonobe or an elite ninja could do that"He thought with a astonished look on his face.She got out a chain and threw it at kakashi.Kakashi blocked it.Sasuke charged at kakashi and kicked him,but kakashi blocked it.
Naruto pulled out a shiriken and threw it,kakashi blocked it."You're a fool arent you"naruto and sasuke said at the same time.Kakashi turned around and saw naruto and sasuke,he turned back and the clones disappeared.Crista was now in front of him."You didn't know that I cloned my team"she said.All three of them went at kakashi and took the bells."You're going to be my first team to pass"kakashi said."Alright!"Naruto said as he jumped up in the air.Crista and sasuke looked at each other and smiled."We'll begin your training tomarrow,you are now Gening"kakashi said.They all left and went to sleep.