Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 9 The Worst Client ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9

The Worst Client


Crista,Sasuke,and Naruto were in the forest.They moved behind three trees."How far away is the target?"Kakashi said as he held a microphone."Five meters and closing,so how much longer do we have to wait?"Naruto asked as he got angry."I'm in position"crista said."So am I"Sasuke said."Go!"Kakashe said.Naruto,sasuke,and crista rushed toward a cat."Gotcha!"Naruto said as grabbed hold of the cat as it got mad."Target comfirmed"sasuke said,then toward crista and naruto."Ow,ow,ow that dosen't tickle!!"Naruto thought as the cat stratched him.Crista was giggling at him,sasuke smiled at crista."Let's go"kakashi said."Can't we get a better mission than this,I hate cats!!!"Naruto yelled in the microphone that was in kakashi's ear.
They went back to the hokoga's house and the woman grabbed the cat and hugged it."Poor tiger,good little kitty kitty,I was so worried about you,I could have died"she said as she squeezed the cat."Oh man,what a nightmare,how does that poor dumb cat put up with it!!!"Naruto thought as he scratched his head."With that to look foreward to at home,can you blame him for running away?!"Crista thought as she looked at sasuke.Sasuke could read crista's mind."That's scary"he thought as he looked at crista."yeah"she thought.
The chef announced the assignment."you are going to have to protect someone until they reach his village"the chef said."Who is it,a princess,a chef,a great person!"Naruto said excited."Let him in"old man hokoga said.A man came in the room,holding a bottle and looked at sasuke,crista,and naruto."You've got to be kidding,they look like a bunch of kids,especially the midget,he's got a face of an imbecile's a joke,you kids aren't really ninja are you?"the guy said as he leaned on a post."Ha,ha,who'd you mean?"naruto asked as he looked back and forth at crista and sasuke."Which midget,which imbeci..?!"Naruto asked. Sasuke and crista moved toward naruto to prove that he was the midget he was talking about."I'll kill him!!!"Naruto yelled as kakashi held him back."Wrong,no killing the old man you've been assigned to protect"kakashi said."I am josh,a master bridge builder of my village,until I am back in my village,I am going to be gaurded"josh said.They packed their stuff and went out of the village gate."You are really stupid"josh said to naruto."I am not,i'm going to become the leader of my village"naruto said."I still won't respect you"josh said.
"You are dead!!!!"Naruto yelled as kakashi held him back."I said no you little dunce"kakashi said.They were walking along the road when kakashi spotted a puddle on the road.They kept walking,a ninja came out of the puddle with a chain with spikes on it and other ninja came out of the puddle with the same stuff on.The first ninja jumped in the air and the other one rushed forward.Their chains wrapped around kakashi,they went to the sides of kakashi.Sasuke,crista,and naruto watched in horror."What"kakashi said.The chains tightened around kakashi.Kakashi exploded as the the chains tightened.Chunks of him fell to the ground.Crista and sasuke gasped."K-Kakashi sensei!"Naruto screamed as the men laughed."Now it's your turn"the first ninja said.Crista turned around,the men came straight for her,crista gasped.The two ninja set their chains at her.Sasuke jumped toward them.He pulled out a shuriken and nailed one of the guys chains to a tree.
Then he got a kunia blade out and threw it at the other ninja's chain and nailed it to a tree. Sasuke landed on each guys arm,grabbed their arms,and kicked them back with his feet."Crista go gaurd the old man"sasuke said."Right"crista said.Crista went in front of the old man and pulled out a kunia blade.The two ninja went around sasuke and went for crista again."I've got to stop them,i've got to stop them!"Crista thought as the ninja came at her."Stay behind me!"Crista said as she held up her blade.Sasuke rushed toward crista and went in front of her.Crista gasped."Don't worry,i've got you covered"sasuke said as he turned his eyes toward her.Sasuke clentched his teeth.Kakashi suddenly appeared and grabbed the ninja's necks and made them faint."Kakashi's alive!"Crista thought as she gasped."Show off"sasuke thought."Wasen't he dead?"Naruto thought as he turned toward where he was attacked at."Oh,I get it kakashi used the subjigation jutsu"naruto thought.
"Good job sasuke,you too crista"kakashi said."Oh crista,sorry I couldn't help you sooner"kakashi said."That's okay"crista said."I was useless,and sasuke was so cool like he'd down this a thousand times,didn't he feel scared at all,he looks so calm,not a scratch on him,and I was so lame"naruto thought."Crista"kakashi said."yeah"crista said."Stand still,these ninja have poison in their chains,we need to take it out of you quickly,we need to open the wound,and remove it,it's in your blood,so don't move around"Kakashi said."Big deal,I'm a half-demon,but they don't know that,and in my human form i'll die"crista thought."Crista,you okay?"Sasuke and naruto asked."Yeah,i'm fine"she said.Kakashi turned toward josh."By the way josh,we need to talk"kakashi said."Okay"he said.
They went to a tree where the two ninja were tied up at."they're chunin,from the village hidden in the mist,their specilty is relentless attacks,they keep fighting no matter what the sacrifice"Kakashi said."How did you know about our ambush?"The first ninja asked."A puddle on a clear day when it hasn't rained in weeks"Kakashi said."In that case why did you leave it to the kids to do the fighting?"Josh asked."I could have taken them out quickly,but then I would have learned nothing,I had to know who their target was,and what they were after"Kakashi said."What are you getting at?"Josh asked looking at kakashi."I wanted to know if they were after us,ninja attacking ninja,or if they were after you,the master brigde builder"Kakashi said."So,who were they after?"Sasuke asked looking at kakashi."Neither,what they were after was crista"kakashi said."Crista!"naruto said shocked."Why"Sasuke asked confused."I don't know"Kakashi said."What about her wound"Josh asked."Crista's hand could become a problem,I guess we should go back to the village"Kakashi said.
Crista grabbed her kunia blade and stabbed her hand."Crista what are you doing!"Naruto said."Taking out the poison"crista said."If you lose anymore blood you're going to die"kakashi said."No way!"crista said."Let me see your hand"kakashi said.Crista held out her hand and kakashi grabbed it."The wound,it's already starting to heal,This healing power,how could she have this kind of power?"Kakashi wondered as his eyes widened."Am I okay?"Crista asked."Yeah,you're fine"kakashi said.He wrapped her hand up and stood up."Let's set up camp"kakashi said.They made a fire and went to sleep.Kakashi was standing gaurd.
Crista got up and walked to a stream.Naruto followed her.A demon showed up and went toward naruto.Naruto gasped.An arrow got the demon and it disappeared.Naruto turned toward where the arrow was shot at and saw crista."Naruto watch out!"Crista said as she pulled back her bow with an arrow in it."What!"Naruto said as he turned around and saw a snake demon."I can't kill this one"crista thought."Naruto stand behind me!"Crista said as naruto went behind her.Crista closed her eyes.A white arura went across the arrow.Crista opened her eyes and released her arrow.
The arrow pinned the demon to a tree."Why you half demon"the demon said.The demon fell into a enchanted sleep.Crista dropped her bow and arrows and walked toward the sleeping demon."What was that?"Naruto asked walking toward crista."A demon"crista said."No not that,the arrow what was that power called?"Naruto asked as he approched her."That was the arrow of sealing,preistesses use it for demons who are otherwise invincible and puts the demon in a deep sleep,the demon will only revive if the one who shot the arrow deeply wishes for the demon to revive"crista said."Whoa"naruto said.
Crista got her kunia blade out and stabbed the demon.A jewel popped out of the demon.Crista picked it up and it begain to purify."What's that?"Naruto asked as he stared at it."It is known as the sacred jewel of jewel of four souls it has the power to grant any desire"crista said."Are you its gaurdian?"Naruto asked looking at crista."Yes,I am,I have to purify it"crista said."But,don't tell the others"she said."Why?"Naruto asked."I'm a half demon if I showed anyone my true form,they'd be scared of me"she said."Can you show me?"Naruto asked."You won't be scared will you?"Crista asked looking at naruto."No"he said.Crista transformed into her half demon form.She had red hair,amber eyes,sharp claws,sharp teeth,and dog ears."You are cool"naruto said.Crista smiled and tranformed back into a ninja."Let's go to sleep"naruto said."Okay"crista said.They went back to camp and went to sleep.