Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 10 The assasin hidden in the mist,Zabuza ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10

The assasign hidden in the mist,Zabuza


Sasuke,Crista,naruto,kakashi,and josh were walking toward josh's village when crista suddenly stopped.The others stopped too,sasuke walked toward her."There's something wrong"she said."What?"Naruto asked as they walked up to her."Someone's here"she said."Where?"Kakashi asked as he looked at her."It's not just that,there's a strong miasma,close by,besides the other guy"she thought.She pulled out a kunia blade."There!"She said as she threw it toward a tree.A guy caught it,he had a huge sword,no eyebrows,and a grey outfit."I see you've trained this kid well,kakashi"the guy said."Why are you here?"Kakashi asked as he looked at him."I came for the girl"zabuza said.
Mist suddenly came out of nowhere and surrounded the whole village including the water."Where'd he go?"Kakashi said as he looked at the kids."Naruto,crista,sasuke form a maji defense formation around josh"kakashi said.Crista went to the right of josh,naruto went to the left,and sasuke went in front.Kakashi stood in front of them.Kakashi pulled his headband away from his,his eye was red with three dots going diagnal in it."The sharigan"zabuza said."Everyone keeps saying,sharigan,sharigan,what is the sharigan?"Naruto asked as he looked at kakashi."The sharigan is a rare power,that resides in the eye,it can copy moves of other people and use their move against them"sasuke said.
Sasuke looked at kakashi."Wait a minute,the sharigan is a rare trait that only occurs in a few members of the uchia clan,my clan"sasuke thought."The attack zabuza uses is the silent killing move,he can kill people without the people knowing what happened"kakashi said."That's right,but i'll kill all of you right here"zabuza said."I feel like I can't breath,one shallow breath,one tiny movment of the eye,is enough to draw his attack,it's sufocating,if it goes on like this,i'll go insane,the clash of two jonin intend to attack,i've never felt anything so chilling,it's as if my own life is being choked off,no I can't take it"sasuke thought his eyes wide with fear."I'd rather"he thought as he pulled out a kunai blade and put the point to himself."Sasuke!"Kakashi said as he turned his head.
Sasuke jumped at his voice."Don't worry,i'll protect you with my life,all of you,I won't let my comrades die"kakashi said."Too late"zabuza said.All of them jumped.Zabuza was in front of josh.Sasuke,crista,naruto,and josh jumped back.Zabuza rushed at kakashi and kicked him in the air."I can't believe kakashi sensie got kicked through the air like that"naruto thought.Kakashi jumped in the water,he popped back up to the surface."This isn't normal water,it's dense,thick"Kakashi said.
Zabuza went behind him,standing on the water.Zabuza made three hand signs."Water prison jutsu!"Zabuza said as kakashi's eyes widened.Kakashi was trapped in a big ball of water."Escaping into the water,bad mistake"kakashi said.Zabuza made a clone and it went in front of the kids."Listen,get the bridge builder and run,you can't win this fight,he's using all his power to keep me in this prison,so he can only fight you with his water clone,but the clone can't go far from his real body,if you get away from him,he can't follow,now run "kakashi said.Sasuke looked at him."Run away,not an option,that became unthinkable the moment you got caught,no matter how fast we run,or how far we go,he'll track us down,and wipe us out"he thought.Naruto looked at kakashi."If we try a manji defense formation,he can get around it in an instant"naruto thought.
Crista looked at sasuke and naruto."In the end,if we're on our own,we're finished,naruto and sasuke's only survival is to rescue kakashi sensie"crista thought."We've got to do it"sasuke said.Sasuke charged at zabuza,he jumped,zabuza grabbed him by the neck,and threw him.Sasuke skidded on the ground."Sasuke,no!"Crista said as she looked at sasuke."He got sasuke!"Naruto said as he looked at sasuke."Wait naruto,can create fog so thick that no one can see each other"she thought.Crista looked at sasuke."Sasuke's unconsious"she said.She glared at zabuza,and clenched her teeth."I won't let zabuza kill you or naruto"she thought.She turned toward naruto."Naruto,create some very thick fog from here to zabuza's real body okay!"She said as he looked at her."Okay,but are you going by yourself?"Naruto asked as he looked at her."Yeah"she said."Okay,here goes nothing!"Naruto said as he made the hand signs.
The fog became thicker,crista pulled out a peice of her hair and put some of her blood on it.She went over to naruto,and dug it in the ground."Put your hand on that and it will create a barrier so zabuza's clone can't hurt you two"she said."Okay"naruto said.Crista ran toward zabuza,stepped on the water and walked toward him and kakashi.
Zabuza saw crista and laughed."What are you going to do,you can't kill me"zabuza said.Kakashi's eyes grew angry."What are you doing,I told you to run"kakashi said.Crista smiled,"I won't let any of my friends,or teachers die"she said.She looked at zabuza,and glared."You hurt sasuke,I won't let you get away with that without me beating you up to a pulp"she said.
Zabuza made another clone.Zabuza's clone made a blue energy ball and grabbed crista with the hand that had the ball in it.Crista gasped.Zabuza grabbed her neck and the energy ball flicked,crista screamed.Her body went limp,kakashi screamed her name."Cri-crista"sasuke said as he got up."Where's crista?"He asked naruto."Fighting zabuza"he said."What,that was her that screamed?"He asked again."Yeah"he said."I have to go save her"sasuke said.He got up,naruto got up and stopped him."No,don't she told you and me to stay here"naruto said."I have to save her,I don't want anything to happen to her"he said."Y-you love her don't you?"Naruto said."Yes"sasuke said.
Zabuza's clone still held crista by the neck,the blue ball sparking now.A picture of sasuke flashed through her mind.The seal disappeared.A red chakra surrounded her,her wound healed on her neck,her teeth and claws grew,and her hair turned blond.Zabuza released her and she was still standing.Zabuza's clone punched her,and she fell back.Kakashi got free of the real zabuza and stared at crista."That chakra was crista's!"Kakashi thought as he stared at her.Zabuza's clone disappeared and the real zabuza stepped up to crista.Crista stopped falling down,and started slowly rising up.Crista's head shot up quickly,her eyes were red with dark red lines in the middle of them.Crista punched zabuza in the face and he fell on the water.Crista rushed at zabuza and punched him in the stomach several times.She punched zabuza and he fell down."Her chakras too strong"he thought.
Kakashi stared at her.Crista transformed into her half demon form and lifted zabuza up by his colar."Do you understand now i'm in a class way out of your league"she whispered in his ear.She let go of zabuza and he fell on the water."Now leave,and I shall spare your life"she said."I'll be back and i'll kill you all"zabuza said and daisapeared.Crista put another seal on her stomach.She changed back into a human and fell on the water."Are you alright?"Kakashi asked as he knelt down by her."Aren't you scared of me,i'm a half breed"she said."No,to have a half demon as a student is a great honor"he said.Crista smiled at him.
The fog disappeared and crista saw naruto and sasuke running toward her."Crista!"Sasuke said as he ran faster.He went to his knees and looked at her."Are you okay?"He asked,breathing hevily from the running he did.Crista looked at sasuke and sasuke looked at her.Sasuke kissed crista."Sasuke you jerk,I was going to tell crista that I loved her"naruto thought.Sasuke and crista parted.Kakashi put a hand on her shoulder."Ready,guys?"Kakashi asked as he looked at them."Yeah"they said and started walking toward josh.Crista glanced back and saw itachi.She turned around and he started walking toward her."Crista,you coming?"Naruto asked as he walked toward her.Crista looked at him."Yeah"she said she glanced toward where itachi was but he was gone."Itachi we can never be together,I love sasuke"she thought.
After returning josh to his house they slept there and ate dinner."Thanks for the food"crista said."You're welcome"Josh's wife said."What's your name miss?"Kakashi asked as he looked at her."Rebecca"she said."Thank you for the food and for the night sleep"kakashi said."Your welcome"Rebecca said.Crista found the sacred jewel on the floor."How did that get there?"She wondered as she picked it up.She found out that the string that was usually around her neck broke.She pulled out and extra string and put it through the jewel.Then tied it in a knot."What's that?"Rebbecca asked."Oh,it's something my mother left me,before she died"crista said."I'm so sorry,is your father alive?"Rebecca asked."He died when I was born trying to protect me and my mother"crista said."I'm sorry for you"Rebecca said."What was your father and mother's name?"Josh asked."My fathers name was rick and my mothers name was trisha"crista said."oh"rebecca said.
Crista went outside and saw a tree where she and itachi had first kissed.It was a year ago when her mother died and when she first met itachi."Crista"someone said.Crista turned around and saw kakashi."What was your mother's and father's real names?"He asked as he stood beside her."How could you tell I was lying?"Crista asked as she looked at him."Your eyes"he said."oh"she said.Crista stared at the sky."My father's real name was Inuyasha,and my mother's was kagoma"she said."I know those names your father and mother were legend in other worlds"he said."In my human form,i'm 12,but in my half demon form i'm 20"she said."That's how old I am"kakashi said."I have to purify the sacred jewel,it was my mothers last wish"she said.Kakashi looked at her."When you were in your half demon form I saw a sword at your hip"he said."Would you like to see it?"Crista asked as she turned to her half demon form."Sure"he said.
Crista pulled out the sword."It's just a plain old sword"he said.Crista smirked.The sword transformed."Whoa it looked like a fang"he said."The tetsusgai was forged from my grandfather's fang,my father gave it to me as protection from something"she said."What"he said."I don't know,but when that time comes and after a little while of it the sword won't be able to hold the thing back"she said."Let's go inside"kakashi said."Okay"she said.They turned out the lights and went to sleep.