Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 11 A land where a hero once lived ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 11

A land where a hero once lived


Crista,sasuke,naruto,and kakashi were at josh's house."How old are you josh?"Kakashi asked as he ate some food."54,my daughter,rebbeca is 37,and her son,inari is 7"josh said.Crista sat up and looked at a picture."um,why is this picture torn?"Crista asked as she looked at it.
Crista turned toward josh."Little Inari was looking at this the whole time we were having dinner,someone's face is completly gone,is that deliberate?"Crista asked as she stared at inari and rebbeca."It was a picture of inari's father"rebbeca said."Once upon a time,if you will our entire city called him a hero"josh said.
Inari got up and walked toward the door."Inari where are you going?"Rebecca asked as she looked at him.Inari walked through the door and slammed it."Inari!"Rebecca said.Rebbeca looked at her father."Father i've told you time and again not to mention that in front of my son!!"Rebecca shouted and followed inari,slamming the door behind her."So you're talking about what it is that makes inari act so strangly?"Naruto asked as he looked at josh.
Kakashi looked at josh."It sounds like there's a story there"Kakashi said."The man in the picture was not inari's birth fatherbut they were as loving and close as any biological father and son could have been,inari was such a happy,laughing child back then"josh said.Crista,and sasuke looked at josh."But inari changed after what happened to his father"josh said.
Kakashi looked at josh."Our people and especially little inari were robbed of the very meaning of courage because of what happened that day"josh said."What happened,what was it that could have changed inari so much?"Kakashi asked."Let me start at the beginning and tell you about the man who our entire land called a champion and a hero"josh said as he wiped his eyes.
Naruto looked at him."Champion?"Naruto thought."It was about three years ago that inari and the man first met,his name was kaiza,he was a fisherman who came here from aboard to seek his fortune,from that day foreward,inari's affection and admiration for kaiza grew and grew"Josh said."It probably had something to do with inari's real father having died before the boy was old enough to remember him,but even so the boy stuck to kaiza,they were always together like any father and son,in no time at all,kaiza was one of the family"josh said.
Naruto was smilling,crista was looking at josh."He was just the kind of man this town needs more of,that was when people here started calling kaiza a champion and a hero,with a father like that inari hold his head up high,until Gato came to town"josh said.Naruto,crista,and sasuke looked at josh."And the incident you've alluded to,took place?"Kakashi asked as he looked at josh.
Josh shuddered,then looked at them."In front of the entire city gato had kaiza put to death"josh said."Sasuke,crista,and naruto's eyes widened."W-what?"Crista said,a little shaky."Ever since then inari has changed and rebecca and everyone in the city's changed too"josh said.Crista was thinking about what inari had said."Hero?,you're dumb,there's no such thing"he had said.Crista smirked."I'm going to prove to inari,he's wrong"she suddenly said.
Sasuke smiled,naruto smiled too."I'm going to prove to inari that there are still hero's in this world"crista said."Yeah"naruto said.After that they went to bed.