Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 15 Demon in the snow ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 15


The demon in the snow


Crista stopped weeping and put sasuke's head on the ground."Is this the first time you've seen a loved one die?"Haku asked.Crista was on all fours,she grew angrier by the minute."Haku"she said.Haku pulled out another needle.
Red chakra surrounded crista,the grass,and rocks went up in the air.Crista's hair turned blond,her teeth and nails grew sharper,her chakra was in the shape of a fox."Impossible her chakra is way too powerful"haku thought.
Crista opened her eyes,her eyes were red with black lines in the middle.She looked at haku,haku shivered."I'm going to kill you!"She said,angrily.Haku three fifteen kunia and needles at crista.
Crista stood up and growled lound.Her chakra repelled the kunia and needles sending them back.Haku was going to punch crista,crista spun sideways,her feet skidded behind her,she put her hand in the ground to stop her from moving backwards."I've got to make it to the next mirrior"haku thought.
Crista suddenly grabbed haku's wrist,haku held up two fingers trying to repell as much of crista's chakra as possible."ZabuZa"she thought.Crista smirked,two teeth sticking out from her mouth.She made her free hand into a fist,she put alot of chakra into her fist.
Zabuza and kakashi noticed the chakra."That chakra it's enormous it's coming for inside the mirrior,is it haku's?"Kakashi thought.Zabuza looked at kakashi,fixed on the chakra."Is it that girls,or haku's?"Zabuza wondered.
Crista punched haku in the face.Haku went flying through the mirriors the other mirriors were disappearing,crista charged at haku.Haku stood up,the mask falling away from her face."Zabuza I Have..."Haku trailed off.Crista ran faster,bloodlust in her eyes."..Failed you"haku said.Crista saw the girl's face,her chakra disappeared,her fist inches away from haku's face."Why do you spare me?"Haku asked.
Crista looked at haku."I killed your boyfriend,your lover"haku said.Crista looked at sasuke and the rage returned in her.She punched haku in the face,haku fell on the ground.Haku spit out a tooth and blood,she stood back up."Where is your family?"Crista asked,she noticed the emptiness in haku's eyes.
Haku looked down."I lived in a snow village where a trait was band from,my father found out about me and my mother and he.."Haku trailed off."He what"crista said.Haku looked at crista."He killed my mother and tried to kill me"haku said.Crista's eyes widened then turned toward kakashi."What is zabuza to you"Crista said."My husband"haku said.
Kakashi formed a blue lightling in his hand."CHIDORI!!"Kakashi yelled.Haku rushed toward zabuza,crista ran after haku.Haku appeared in front of zabuza,kakashi's chidori and his hand went throungh her chest.Crista gasped,kakashi's eyes widened.
Haku smilied,kakashi's chidori faded,and he removed his hand.Zabuza's arms were broken,the dogs faded.Suddenly gatos men appeared at the end of the brigde,a few feet away from zabuza.Haku was on the floor,dead.
Zabuza faced the men,showning no emotion at all."HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE WITHOUT SHEDING A TEAR!"Crista shouted.Kakashi looked at crista,tears were in her eyes."SHE RISKED HER LIFE TO SAVE YOU,SHE LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING,YOU MONSTER,NOW SHE'S DEAD!!!"Crista shouted.
Crista saw tears flowing down zabuza's eyes."You words cut deep kid,deeper than any blade,there is two more things I can do for her"zabuza said.Zabuza turned toward crista."hold a kunia toward me"zabuza said.Crista held it to him,he leaned against the blade and ripped the banages from his mouth,his teeth were pointed,he grabbed the kunia by his mouth and ran toward gato and his men.
Gato's men had wepons,zabuza cut some of them down,they got out of the way and zabuza ran toward gato at the back of the group.Zabuza kicked and flung his arms knocking down most all of the men.He charged at gato,the kunia in zabuza's mouth struck gato in the heart."You'll pay for sending me and haku on this mission"zabuza said.
Zabuza dug the kunia deeper into gato,gato could only stare at zabuza.Zabuza let go of the kunia and gato's body fell into the water.Several men stabbed zabuza in the back,and in the sholder,zabuza clenched his teeth.Crista did a rasengan and killed almost all of the men.The rest fell in the water.
Zabuza was on the ground,bleeding badly,crista's could tell he was dying fast.Zabuza looked at kakashi."Kakashi can you help me to haku?"Zabuza asked.Kakashi nodded,crista pulled the wepons out of zabuza.Kakashi lifted up zabuza bride style and walked toward haku.
It suddenly started snowing,crista was behind haku."Is that you haku are you crying?"Zabuza thought.Kakashi layed zabuza next to haku."Thanks kakashi"zabuza said.Kakashi walked away,back turned from zabuza and haku.Zabuza turned his head toward haku's face,her face was facing his.
Zabuza gripped haku's hand,his eyes sad."Forgive me haku,I love you"he said.He moved his hand and stroked her cheek."How I wish I could go to where you have gone,I wish that was possible"zabuza said.Crista was crying.
Crista unsheathed her zambato,and put the end of it on the ground.Zabuza looked at crista,crimson butterflies were swirling around the brigde,the sun was setting."I can make it possible for you two to be together"crista said.Zabuza smiled,then turned to haku."Thanks crista"zabuza whispered,before he died.
Crista closed her eyes and put the end of her sword on zabuza's chest and haku's.Two spirits came out of the bodies,smiling.They went to soul society,crista sheathed her sword and went toward sasuke,tears in her eyes.She knelt down by him and touched his cheek.Naruto,sakura,and kakashi were behind her.
She went on sasuke's chest and cried."Sasuke"she cried.Sasuke was in darkness."What's that sound,tears?"Sasuke thought.He opened his eyes a crack,everything was hazy.He saw something red on his chest."Crista?"He thought.His vision became clearer,he opened his eyes a little more."It is crista"sasuke said.
Crista was crying on sasuke's chest,kakashi had pulled out the needles and kunia."Crista that kinda hurts"sasuke said.Crista's head lifted up as she gasped.Tears streaming down her face,sasuke sat up a little.He was smilling,crista was smilling too."Sasuk,SASUKE!She cried,happily,crista embraced sasuke,sasuke embraced crista,they broke the embrace.
Sasuke kissed crista,crista fell backwards on the ground,sasuke was on her,crista kissed back.Sakura,and kakashi were smiling.Naruto had a disgusted look on his face."Eww sasuke that's gross,get off of her"naruto said.Sasuke stopped kissing crista and glared at naruto,naruto glared back.Crista laughed,sasuke looked back at crista,he smilled and so did she.
He got off of her and helped her up,they buried zabuza and haku's bodies outside the village above the sea.The sun was outlinning the mountain.They went back to josh's house and told them what happened,they got their bags,and waved goodbye.
They made camp and rested,sasuke was in a sleeping bag with crista,they had their clothes on,sasuke had crista in his arms.Kakashi was asleep against a tree,naruto was sleeping by the fire.In the morning they went to kohana village,it was midnight when they reached it,sasuke was carrying crista on his back,she had fallen asleep on his back.When they were halfway there crista said she was tired and sasuke offered to carry her on his back,crista had climbed on.
Sasuke was at crista's house and put crista on a bed,and covered her up with a blanket.He went to his house and went to bed.He stared at the ceiling trying to fall asleep."Who's chakra was that when I was unconsiess?"Sasuke wondered.He fell asleep immediently after that.