Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 16 Matt ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 16

Matt


Naruto and sasuke went to meet kakashi at a temple."Hi guys"kakashi said."Kakashi sensei do know where crista's at"Naruto asked as he looked at him."No,she'll probably come in an hour"kakashi said.An hour passed and crista still wasn't there."I can't take this I'm going to go look for here"naruto said."I'm going to look for her too"sasuke said.They both left and went to a street."We should split up and search for her"sasuke said."Right"naruto said.
Naruto went west and sasuke went east."Where could she be?"Sasuke thought as he jumped on trees.Naruto saw crista on the grass in front of a tree."Crista"naruto thought as he jumped on a tree.He use a peice of wire that sasuke had used and threw it on the tree.He got tangled up in it and was dangling from the tree."Crista!"naruto yelled as he was dangling from the tree.Crista looked toward him."You need help naruto?"Crista asked smiling."Yeah"naruto said.
Crista pulled out the only shuriken she had and threw it at the wires.The wires broke and naruto landed on his knees."Thanks crista"naruto said."Your welcome"she said.Naruto stood up and walked toward her."So why didn't you show up for training today?"Naruto asked as he looked at her."Oh,sorry I must have forgot"she said"Let's go to kakashi's house"naruto said."Okay"she said."Well well there you are you weakling"someone said.
Crista and naruto spun around and saw a boy about naruto's age.He had black shoes,black pants,a white shirt,black hair,and blue eyes."What do you want?"Crista asked as she glared at him."I'm going to narrow the opponents for the chunin exams,so i'm going to kill you"the boy said."What's your name?"Naruto asked as he looked at him."Matt"he said.Matt charged at naruto,crista pushed naruto out of the way.Matt got out three kunia and stabbed crista up the arm.Crista screamed and jumped back.She grabbed the kunia,but she got repelled."I-I can't remove the kunia!"She thought as she charged at him.Naruto was charging at him too.Matt got a kunai and stabbed crista up her other arm.Crista's eyes widened,she kept jumping back.Matt kicked naruto in the jaw and naruto hit the tree."Naruto!"Crista said as she looked back at matt."This guy he must have put seals on his kunia,anyway I can't transform into any of my forms,and I can't use any of my jutsu"she thought.
Matt stabbed crista up the middle of her body until it hit her chest.Crista screamed and fell down.Matt got out one kunia this time and went for crista's heart.Crista grabbed his hand and held it back."How are you stabbing five kunia up my body,when I can only see one kunia"she asked as the kunia was moving closer to her heart."I grabbed five kunia and hid them behind the first one"matt said."Crista saw joshua and called his name.
Joshua looked toward her."Joshua find sasuke,please hurry!"She yelled at him.Joshua nodded his head and disappeared.Crista kicked matt off of her and ran toward her shuriken that was on the ground.She grabbed it while running and looked over her shoulder.Matt was gaining on her.Crista threw the shuriken at him,but he caught it.Crista gasped and ran faster.Matt threw the shuriken at crista and it went into her back.She screamed went to her knees.Matt was behind her.Crista got up and ran toward a tree.She was going to climb it,but she fell on her back.The shuriken went deeper in.Crista clenched her teeth.
Meanwhile joshua saw sasuke and ran faster."Sasuke!"Joshua yelled as sasuke turned around."What is it joshua,something wrong?"Sasuke asked as he grabbed his shoulders.Joshua looked up at him,sweat and tears running down his face."It's crista,she's in trouble"joshua said."What!"Sasuke said as he looked him."Lead me to her!"sasuke said as he stood up.Joshua nodded his head and went toward the place,sasuke followed."Crista can't remove the kunia,the guy put seals on them,and she can't transform into her half demon form,she can't use her backup chakra,or her own chakra"joshua said."Where's naruto?"Sasuke asked as he lokked at joshua."He got kicked in the jaw and is unconsious"joshua said.
Sasuke looked ahead of him."Crista,hold on"he thought.They sped up faster."Joshua how much farther?"Sasuke asked as he looked at him."A couple more blockes up"joshua said.Meanwhile crista was trying to dogde matts attacks."I can't even use my own chakra,or my other chakra,darn it"she thought.Matt suddenly disappeared."Where'd he go?"Crista thought as she stopped.Matt suddenly stabbed crista in the back with fifteen kunia.Crista screamed,she turned around and saw that matt had a kisarigama in his hand.He grabbed the chain of it and swung it over his head.He threw it at crista and it stabbed her in the middle of the back.Crista gasped as she walked a little more forward.Sasuke and joshua jumped on top of a tree branch.
He saw crista with the kisarigama in the middle of her back and alot of kunia in her."CRISTA!!!"Sasuke screamed.Crista turned her head toward him."S-Sasuke"she said.Matt got two spears and threw one at crista,it almost hit her heart,crista gasped and She started failing,sasuke jumped down from the tree,and ran toward her.Matt grabbed the other spear and threw it at crista,sasuke ran faster,he grabbed her and went by a tree.There was a pool of blood under her."Crista!,Crista!,CRISTA!!"Sasuke screamed as he looked at her.Sasuke put her down on the ground and stood up."Joshua look after crista"sasuke said as he looked at matt,furiously."You'll pay for this"sasuke said angrily.Matt tugged on the chain and the kisamigama came out of crista's back.Matt swung the kisarigama around his head and threw it at sasuke.Sasuke grabbed a kunia out of his hoilster and blocked matts kisarigama.
Sasuke made some hand signs for a jutsu."Fire style,Fireball jutsu!"Sasuke said.Fire came out of sasuke's mouth and hit matt.Matt screamed,but kept on standing."I'm gonna faint"matt thought.Sasuke rushed toward matt,spun around and kicked matt in the face.Matt fell uncounsious and sasuke ran toward crista.She was covered in blood,her back was soaked in it from the puddle of blood under her.Sasuke grabbed crista and put her head on his shoulder.
He had his hand on her head,and the other one on her back."Crista,i'm sorry,forgive me,please forgive me...if I hadn't failed you....you'd still be here right now"he thought as his bangs were over his eyes.He started crying,but he didn't make any sound.Joshua felt crista's heart,and gasped.
He looked up at sasuke,still holding crista."Sasuke crista's not dead,her hearts still beating"joshua said.Sasuke wiped away his tears."she's not dead"sasuke said."Her hearts beating really faintly though you better do something and fast,or she'll die"Joshua said.Sasuke picked crista up,he had one arm under her legs and the other under her back."I'll take her to the infermery"Sasuke said.He looked toward naruto."Joshua bring naruto too"he said."okay"joshua said.Joshua picked up naruto and they both went to the infermery.
Two hours passed and sasuke went into naruto and crista's room.He sat down on a chair beside crista's bed and grabbed her hand."Crista"he said."Sasuke what are you doing here?"Someone said.Sasuke faced the door and saw kakashi."Kakashi"sasuke said.Kakashi walked up to crista on the other side of the bed and sat down."She's tough,I've seen plenty of people who've died with less wounds than hers"kakashi said."So how is she?"Sasuke asked as he looked at kakashi."She'll live,but she can't use her jutsu or transform into her half demon form for two days,and her wounds will need time to heal"kakashi said."You think she'll stand around and wait for her wounds to heal?"Sasuke asked a smirk on his face."No,she'll probably train with kunia and shuriken,for a while before she can use her chakra"kakashi said.
Sasuke put his hand on her cheek."Crista"he said.Crista moaned and sasuke gasped.Crista opened her eyes and looked at sasuke and kakashi."Hi guys"she said."Crista!"Sasuke said as he looked at her.Crista looked at sasuke."Hi sasuke"she said."Well i'll go check on naruto"kakashi said as he stood up and walked toward naruto.Sasuke and crista both smiled."Crista,i'm so glad you're alive"sasuke said as his grip tightened on her hand.Crista looked at him her eyes widened a little.Tears fell on her face,sasuke had his eyes closed."I thought I was going to lose you,I was scared"he said as tears fell from his eyes.
Crista looked at him,smiling."Sasuke"she thought.Crista sat up and suddenly kissed sasuke,her arms around his neck.Sasuke opened his eyes,and they were wide."Crista"sasuke thought as his eyes closed again,and he kissed her back.Sasuke put both of his arms around her back,crista's eyes were closed too.Kakashi looked over at them and smiled.They parted and crista suddenly embraced sasuke."Sasuke you'll never lose me"she said.Sasuke embraced crista and they both closed their eyes.They just sat there embracing each other.Crista's wings suddenly came out.They all gasped and crista looked at her wings.
She looked at sasuke and embraced him.Sasuke looked at her."Sasuke"she suddenly said.Sasuke's eyes widened."If I were to die right here,right now I would be happy"she said.Tears filled her eyes."I'm scared,every time I use my wings my life shortens"she said."Crista"sasuke thought as his embrace tightened."I don't want to die!"She said as tears went down her cheeks."Crista,I won't let you die,with any regrets"he said.
Crista looked at him and grabbed his hand."sasuke"she said shaking her head."It's because my time is limited that I have no regrets"she said."Crista"sasuke said.Naruto woke up and looked at sasuke,kakashi,and crista."Hi guys"naruto said.He glared at sasuke.Naruto suddenly got up and walked up to sasuke.He punched sasuke and he fell on the floor.Naruto was going to punch him again,but he was stopped by a barrier.He looked at crista,she made her barrier diappear.
She looked at the sacred jewel."I have to purify the sacred jewel before my time runs out"she thought.Sasuke got up and sat down on crista's bed."Sasuke you've got a bruise on your cheek"she said."Sorry sasuke,I got mad for some reason"naruto said."Well I see your doing well cristina"someone said.They all turned toward the door,and saw victoria."Victoria"crista said angrily."Don't worry i'm not here to kill you,my master wants to do that"victoria said."So why'd you come?"Crista asked as she looked at her.
Victoria handed her a locket."This will store all of your backup chakra,it's the most powerful seal"victoria said.Crista grabbed it.Her eyes suddenly widened."I knew she was up to something"crista thought.Crista started having a coughing fit.Sasuke grabbed her shoulders.Crista opened her eyes and threw the locket across the room.
She looked at her hand.Her nails were growing,her hair was turning black,she had purple eyes with black lines in the middle."You gave me a new form"crista said.Crista smirked."Thanks"crista said.Victoria diappeared and crista turned back into a human.
Crista was staying overnight,she was awake,she heard two people speaking."I heard there's a full demon in the area,he has black hair and something white and furry"the one guy said.Crista's eyes widened."Rick"crista thought.She put some glasses on,and her eyes had a little flame in the middle.The flame hit a mirror and burned it."I haven't told sasuke that i'm part witch also"she thought.She had a flashback of a vision she had."Can't you just help me forget"train had said."What did he mean by that?"She thought.Crista sat up."If Rick really is in the area,he'll come looking for me"she thought as she went to sleep.
Two weeks later crista and sasuke were sitting on a bridge,looking at the water."Sasuke i'm happy i'm with you"she said."I am too"sasuke said."Rick's nearby I can smell him,but what does he want with me?"She thought as they sat on the bridge.They went to their houses and fell asleep.