Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 18 Crista's secret chakra,nine tails ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 18

Crista secret chakra power,the nine tailed fox chakra


In the morning everyone woke up."I'm hungry"naruto said."I guess we can have some breakfast"Kakashi said.Crista went down to get water.Sasuke and naruto went to catch fish.Naruto was on a cliff."Breakfast time"naruto said."Shadow clone jutsu"he said.Naruto and his clones jumped in the water.
Sasuke grabbed five kunia blades and got ready to throw them.Five fish went up in the air,sasuke threw the kunia blades and nailed the fish to a tree."That should be enough"sasuke said.They headed back to camp,crista was there,so was everyone else.Crista was done eating her fish."Kakashi sensei?"Crista asked as kakashi looked at her."Yes crista"he said."If it's not to much trouble can I probably take a bath?"she asked as she blushed."Yes you can"he said."Thank you"she said as she bowed.
Crista went down to a hot springs,she undressed and got in."This feels great"she said.She took the seal off of her stomach and her eyes turned amber,her wound healed that was on her hand,her teeth and nails grew sharper,and her dog ears showed.She saw itachi and transformed.Her eyes were red with dark red lines in the middle,her teeth and nails grew sharper,her dog ears disappeared,and her hair turned blond.She got dressed again and walked on the river.
Kakashi turned his head toward the place where crista went."What an enormous chakra,what persons chakra is that strong,our chakra's even crista's pale in comparison to that"Kakashi thought."I'm gonna go check on crista"kakashi said.Kakashi went toward the lake.A man was on the lake with crista,he had black hair,the sharingan,and a leaf village headband."I-itachi what are you doing here?"Crista asked as he looked at him.
"I came for you"he said."You're going to kill me?"She asked as he stepped toward her."no,I was coming to say I was sorry"he said."Liar,that night I saw you kill your family"she said.Her chakra grew more powerful and bigger."I can't let you live"she said.The water grew into a big wave and crashed down on itachi.He braced himself and looked at crista."This red chakra is way to powerful,even for me"he thought.
He rushed at crista,crista rushed at itachi.Itachi pulled his hand behind him."Chidori"he said.Blue lightling formed in his hand.Crista did the same,but said a different thing."Rasengan"she said.A purple ball formed in her hand.Kakashi was walking toward the third tree out of five that led to the river.Itachi put his hand that had the blue energy in front of him,so did crista.The two energies came together and made a big rift."I can't forgive you,but my power is about to get out of control"she said.
The energy balls disappeared and crista and itachi stood on the water.Crista put the seal back on her stomach and turned back into a human."Itachi why did you kill your family?"Crista whispered as he stepped toward her."I'll tell you when the time comes"Itachi said.Crista's eyes widened and she started coughing bad."Are you okay?"Itachi said."Yeah"she said."Well,goodbye"he said.
He disappeared and crista went to get some water and saw kakashi."K-kakashi sensei what are you doing here?"She asked as he stepped toward him."Did you sense that enormus chakra just a minite ago?"He asked as he looked at her."Yeah"she said."Let's go"he said."Okay"she said.They went back to camp,sasuke and naruto stood up."Are you okay?"Sasuke asked as he grabbed her shoulders."Yeah,i'm fine"she said."What was that enormous chakra earlier?"Naruto asked as he looked at crista."I don't know"she said."I have to be careful now that their aware of my chakra's power"she thought."We should continue on the mission"Kakashi said."Right"sasuke,naruto,and crista said.