Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 19 The story about Itachi ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 19

The story about Itachi

Crista was treating sasuke's wounds,he was unconsious.She was rubbing more ointment on his chest."You just couldn't wait to take my shirt off again did you?"Sasuke asked,smiling.Crista smirked.When she suddenly had a coughing fit.Sasuke sprang up and grabbed her shoulders."Crista!"Sasuke said as he looked at her.Crista looked at him."I-I'm okay sasuke"she said.She looked at her hands,she wiped the blood off of them and bandaged sasuke's wounds.
After she was done sasuke fell asleep,she covered him up and went outside and stared at the stars."Is my sickness caused because of what happened with me and itachi?"Crista wondered as she looked at the stars."Crista"someone said.She turned around and saw kakashi and naruto."Hi naruto,kakashi sensei"she said.
Kakashi went by crista,naruto went in the forest."Can you tell me about you and itachi?"Kakashi asked as he looked at her."Sure"she said."I want to know what happened to cause your sickness"he said."Okay"she said."I'll have to show you what happened instead of tell you,it will be easier to explain"she said."Okay"he said.She pulled out a jewel and everything went white.
Crista was seventeen years old in her half demon form,she was walking to a village.She saw a house where alot of sick people were at."I can probably help there"she thought.She walked up to a man,he had black eyes,a blue shirt,white pants,black hair,and a leaf village headband."What is this place?"Crista asked as she looked at the man."A house where injured people stay"the man said."Sorry,but may I ask for your name?"Crista asked as she kneeled down."Oh,sorry,my name is itachi Uchia,i'm 14"he said."That's a nice name"she said."Thanks,what is your name?"Itachi asked as he looked at her."Oh,sorry,it's Cristina Higerashi,i'm 14 also"she said."Cristina higirashi,that's a nice name"he said."Hey brother!"Someone said.
Crista and itachi turned toward a boy.The boy had a blue shirt,white pants,black hair,and black eyes."Brother another person is coming he's really injured"the boy said."Okay,sasuke you can go help the other people inside"itachi said."Okay"sasuke said.Sasuke rushed inside and helped the other people."That's your little brother?"Crista asked as she looked at him."Yeah"itachi said.
A person was being carried on a strainer and was sat down on the ground.Itachi and crista rushed over to the person."Help my son,he was in a war and his chest has a hole in it"the woman said."I'll do all I can"itachi said."Who's that?"The man's father asked,looking at crista."Oh,this is crista,she just arrived here two minutes ago"Itachi said."Not much a traveler can do"the father said.
An hour past and itachi looked at the mother and father."I'm sorry,he won't make it"itachi said.The mother began crying.Crista stepped forward."I can save him"crista said.The mother looked at her."What can you do half breed!"She screamed as she glared at her."How could you tell?"Crista asked as she looked at them."Your ears showed"the father said."Itachi carry the man to the water"Crista said.Itachi nodded and picked up the man.
Crista turned toward the other people."If you other people can walk follow me"crista said.Crista transformed into her summoner form and told the people to go into the water.The people walked into the water.Crista looked at itachi."Itachi can you walk into the water and let that man float in it?"Crista asked as he looked at him."Yeah"he said.Itachi did what she said and walked back to the shore.Crista started walking toward the water.She stepped on the water and walked on it,toward the middle.
Crista twirled her staff around in a circle,she did a twist,a big huge peice of water started rising up,crista put her right foot in the air,put it down on the rising water,then raised her left foot up,put it down and twirled.The torches that were around the water that were lit suddenly turned blue.Tiny colorful balls came out of the water and circled around crista.The people watched in amazment at the scene.Crista did one last twirl then put the head of her staff downward.The balls went up in the air.The rising water went down and crista went to her knees."Crista!"Itachi said as he walked on the water toward her.
He knelt down and grabbed her hand.Crista looked up at him.They blushed and itachi let go of her hand."I never intended on sending that much power and chakra out"she said,breathing heavily."Are you okay?"Itachi asked as he looked at her."Yes"she said.Crista started getting up,but fell back down.Itachi picked her up."Is she okay?"The mother asked as she rushed toward itachi,who was on the ground."Yeah,I think so"he said.All the people came on the shore."She healed us"they all said.The man came up on the shore.The mother and father rushed toward him and hugged him."I'm okay,that girl healed me"the man said.
They all smiled and itachi left to his house.He looked at crista in the moonlight and blushed."She's pretty in the moonlight"he thought.When he got to his house he set her down on a bed and covered her up.In the morning she woke up and looked around and saw alot of flowers and cards."You're awake"Itachi said.
Crista looked at him."Who are all the flowers from?"Crista asked as he sat down beside her."The people who were sick that you healed and the man who was near death is alive too"itachi said."I'm glad"crista said smiling.Sasuke came out of his room and looked at crista."Hey,old lady"sasuke said.Crista grabbed her pillow,put something in it and threw it at him.Sasuke jumped out of the way.
Crista got up and looked at him."A little bit of advice,don't call me old"crista said.Sasuke looked scared."O-okay"he said.They all laughed.A couple of weeks passed and itachi and crista got to know each other better.In the morning crista woke up,and glanced beside her.
Itachi was sleeping,she smiled,she saw sasuke,panting."What's wrong sasuke?"Crista asked as she got up and knelt in front of him."It's a girl some ninja are hurting her"sasuke said.Crista wrote a note to itachi,saying she was sorry for stealling his bed and he slept on the floor,and where they were going and left.A ninja was holding the girl by the neck,laughing.Crista yelled at him,a ninja headband on her forehead.The man looked at her,his snake eyes looking at her,crista gasped."Orochimaru"she said.Crista threw a kunia at him,he dropped the girl and disappeared.
Crista caught the girl,and layed her by a tree.Orochimaru sprained her ankle,and broke her arm,crista screamed.She looked at sasuke,blood dripping out her mouth."Sasuke go get itachi"she said.Sasuke ran toward his house.Orochimaru,grabbed her by the neck and sqeezed it.Sasuke was in his house,itachi was reading the note,sasuke,came in sweating.
Itachi walked toward him and knelt down."What's the matter sasuke?"Itachi asked.Sasuke looked up,."It's crista she's getting hurt!"Sasuke said.Itachi told sasuke to wait there and ran to where crista was.Crista was near death,she formed the ransengan and chidori in one hand and struck orochimaru in the stomach.
Orochimaru screamed and let go,crista fell on the ground,her stomach had a hole in it,crista went into her half demon form,and began healing herself,orochimaru grabbed a kunia and it was in her chest inches away from her heart."Get your hands off of my girlfriend!"Itachi yelled.
Orochimaru looked toward where itachi was,but before he could do anything,itachi punched orochimaru in the face.Orochimaru disappeared and itachi caught crista."Crista!"Itachi said.She didn't move,he pulled the kunia out and healed her chest."She's lost to much blood I have to take here to my house,my mother will know what to do"Itachi thought as he ran full speed toward his house.
Itachi's mother came out of the house,with a medical kit."Itachi lay her on your bed in your room"his mother said.Itachi did as told,then his mother rushed sasuke and a panicy itachi out of the room and closed the door.
Three hours passed and itachi was leaning against the wall oppisite of his room,sasuke had went to bed,itachi's father walked up to itachi."How is she?"His father asked.Itachi had his arms crossed,and his eyes closed."I don't know,I was so scared when I found her like that,I don't want to lose her"itachi said."You love her"His father said."Yes,I'm going to tell her when she wakes up"itachi said.
Itachi's mother came out and closed the door behind her.Itachi came up to his mother,his onix eyes looking at her."How is she?"Itachi asked,trying to keep the panic in his voice inside."She'll be fine,I was suprised though,she's a fighter"His mother said.Itachi sighed,and itachi's father looked at his wife."What was surprising?"He asked.Itachi looked at them.
Itachi's mother looked at them."When she was fighting,to stay alive,her eyes turned red,with black slits in them,and did you feel her chakra,I saw it it was orange"Itachi's mother said."We felt it,her chakra surpasses the hokaga"Itachi's father said.Itachi walked to the door that crista was in and began to open it."No itachi you'll wake her up"his mother said."No I won't I just want to be by her side right now"itachi said.
Itachi's father whispered something in his wife's ear,and she blushed."Okay itachi you can go in but don't wake her"his mother said.Itachi nodded and walked in the room,quietly.He closed it behind him.Itachi's mother and father went to bed in their room.
Itachi looked around the room,it was lit by candlelight,he saw crista lying on his bed,her whole chest and stomach were bandaged plus her left leg and ankle.He sat down beside her,he looked at her.She was sweating,he wiped the sweat off of her face."Orochimaru,I am sorry"she whispered.Itachi looked at at her."Orochimaru how does she know him?"Itachi wondered.Two hours passed and crista opened her eyes."Crista?"Itachi said.Crista glanced beside her,and she saw itachi.
She smiled and he grabbed her hand."Crista I have something to ask you"he said.Crista blushed."Crista will you be my girlfriend?"He asked,determination in his eyes."Yes"she said,tears in her eyes.
Itachi kissed crista and crista kissed back.In the morning itachi woke up,crista was gone,itachi stood up,and went to look for her.She was with some ninja's they had wepons in their hands.Itachi activated his sharingan.Crista had blood on her ankle,it was broken.Crista disappeared and all the guy's fell down,dead,crista was on the other side of them,panting.Itachi walked toward her."Crista are you alright?"He asked as he turned his sharingan off.
Crista shook her head,as she looked up at him."No my ankle is sprained and broken"she said.Itachi turned his back on her,and kelt down,he had his hands beside his body."Get on,i'll carry to my house"he said.Crista smiled and got on,itachi stood up,and walked toward his house.Crista laughed suddenly,itachi glanced back at her."Why is the one who broke her ankle laughing?"He asked."Just remembering something"she said.Itachi smiled,she smiled too."Itachi?"She asked as he looked back at her."Yes"he said."When we get to your house I'm going to make dinner for you and me and we'll eat it on the porch"she said."Okay"he said.Smilling.
It was night and crista was sitting on the porch looking at the stars.Itachi was beside her."Is it okay if I join you?"He asked.Crista looked at him."Yeah"she said.He sat down and they stared at the stars."You know itachi"crista said.Itachi looked at her."You really do have bad timing when it comes to rescuing me I wonder if you even love me or not"she said.looking at the ground.Itachi looked at the sky."Am I that bad?"He asked.Crista looked at him.
Itachi kept looking at the sky."I'll alwayas love you,that hasen't changed"he said."He looked at her."I'll always protect you,that's what being a boyfriend is"he said.Crista leaned against his shoulder.Itachi wrapped his arm around her shoulders.Itachi's parents were evesdropping.Crista was asleep,itachi picked her up and put her on his bed,he got another bed and put it between his own bed and a lamp.He covered crista up,kissed her on her forehead,and fell asleep.
The next morning crista woke up,and went to a lake.She had a white robe on and a bucket by her.Itachi woke up and went by a waterfall,looking for crista.He saw her,he was on the water,by the waterfall.Crista dipped the bucket in the water and dumped it over her head.Itachi just looked at her."She's beautiful"he thought.He jumped down and was behind her.
Crista turned around,kunia in hand.She threw it and itachi dogded it,but got a strip on his cheek.Itachi fell on his butt,and groaned."Oh itachi,i'm so sorry,I didn't mean to hit you with it"she said.She ran towards him and knelt down."Here let me heal your cheek"she said.Crista put her hand on his cheek,and began to heal it.Itachi closed his eyes and smilled."Her touch feels warm"he thought.Crista drew back her hand and itachi opened his eyes."Done"she said.
Itachi suddenly wrapped his arms around her,and held her toward him.He smiled,she was confused."You know what?"He asked as he looked at her."What"she said."Is it just me or do you keep getting prettier by each passing day"He said smilling."Oh itachi"she said sweetly.She wrapped her arms around her neck.They kissed passionatly for a minute,then parted."I love you itachi"she said."I love you too crista"he said.They kissed again.Itachi and crista fell asleep.
In the morning itachi woke up,crista was asleep on his chest,they had their clothes on.Itachi gasped and sat up."My mom is going to kill me I guess we fell asleep"he thought,he groaned and fell back down.Crista moaned in her sleep,itachi looked her,she opened her eyes and looked down at him."Morning"she said.She put her hand on his cheek,smilling."Morning"he said smilling,They kissed,crista got off of him suddenly."What's wrong?"He asked,as he got up."You know you can release the invisible jutsu I already know your here"Crista shouted.
The ninja appeared,he had black sandles on,a tan cloak,a purple rope tied around it,pale white skin,black pants,black hair,and yellow snake eyes."You found me out,as expected of the great half demon cristina higirashi,daughter of the foumous inuyasha and kagoma"the ninja said."Shut up orochimaru"crista said."Crista stand back let me handle this"itachi said as he stood in front of her.Crista gasped in pain and went to her knees,gripping her neck."Crista!"itachi said as he knelt down toward her.Crista looked at him,a painful expression on her face.
Orochimaru laughed.Itachi looked at crista worridly."What's wrong?!"He asked,panic in his voice."The curse mark,hurts"she said."The curse mark hurts right,my dear student"orochimaru said.Itachi activated his sharingan,angry.He stood up,and faced orochimaru."You'll pay for causing her so much pain"he said,anger in his voice.Crista looked up at itachi,she was sweating,she clenched her teeth."Itachi no,stop"she said.Itachi glanced back at her."No i'm going to kill him,so the curse mark will fade"itachi said.Crista clenched her teeth,she looked at the ground,her eyes closed to try and surpress the pain.
Itachi charged at orochimaru,he was going to punch him,but he disappeared.Orochimaru,had a sword in his hand,and stabbed itachi in the arm.Itachi screamed and jumped back.Itachi focused his chakra in his feet and hands and ran at orochimaru.Itachi landed a punch in orochimaru's stomach.Orochimaru went flying and hit a tree,itachi was going to punch orochimaru in the face,but orochimaru disappeared.
Orochimaru aimed for itachi in the heart,his blade was inches away from his heart."And now you die"Orochimaru hissed.Crista's eyes went wide as he said that.Red chakra was lifting crista up and surrounding her in a shape of a fox.Orochimaru stopped and he and itachi looked at crista.Her nails were growing,and her teeth,there were three stripes on her cheek,her hair turned blond.Orochimaru stepped in front of her.Crista's head shot up,her eyes opened.Her eyes were red,with black slits in the middle.
Crista formed red chakra to her right hand,and made it into a fist,she pulled it back and puched orochimaru in the face.He went flying to the water,crista's chakra grew fierce and she was on the water,she growled,and built up her chakra.She made a wave and it smashed orochimaru into a cliff.Crista pinned him to the wall before he even knew what was happening.Orochimaru had a look of surprise on his face."You know orochimaru sensie this isn't my full power I can still go alot faster and get alot stronger"she said,her red eyes flickered.Orochimaru pushed her away,and activated the curse seal,crista smirked as a look of shock appeared on orochimaru's face."The curse seal won't work while i'm in this form"she said.Orochimaru grew angy then disappeared.
Crista went back to her half demon form,and gripped the curse seal.Itachi was in shock."She's way stong"he thought.He stood up,and walked toward her.Crista's eyes went wide and she clenched her teeth,she fainted."Crista!"Itachi yelled as he caught her."Crista wake up!"He said,panic in his voice.Crista opened her eyes,and looked at itachi."Sorry itachi"she said,tears in her eyes."For what?"He asked as he stared at her."For not telling you about my true chakra and for allowing you to see me like that"she said as she closed her eyes."It's alright I don't care about that,all I care about is you"he said.Crista smilled and opened her eyes,itachi smilled too.
Itachi was at his house,crista was asleep in his arms.Itachi opened the door with his foot,and saw his father and mother."Itachi where were you two"His mother asked."Sorry mom me and crista fell asleep by the lake"itachi said.His father was stern.Crista opened her eyes."Did you two do...well you know"he said."No"Crista said.Itachi looked at her."I have no intention of having a child"she said.Crista stood up,itachi steadied her."Just listen up stinking half breed"itachi's father said.Crista's eyes widened."I will kick you out of my house wether your healed or near death,to protect my household,ninja are coming after you"his father said.Crista nodded,then turned toward the door.Itachi's mother and itachi looked at his father."You don't have to be cruel,your going to be mean"she said.
Itachi looked at crista."It's alright"crista said.Itachi's mother and father looked at her.Crista glanced toward them."I'm a half demon a monster,I accept that,but I will not accept being called a half breed"crista growled.Itachi's father walked toward crista,he grabbed crista's shirt,his sharingan activated.Itachi and his mother,grabbed his father."Then leave half breed or I will kill you myself"he said.Crista spat in his face,he snapped.He used chidori on her stomach,crista screamed,he tossed crista out on the street.Itachi's mother gasped,itachi grew angry.
Crista stood up,blood tricking down her mouth,she was gripping her stomach.Itachi's and his mothers eyes were wide.Crista turned around disappeared.Itachi snapped and slammed his father against a wall,his mother gasped,sasuke was at school.Itachi's sharingan was activated,he was ticked off and everyone could tell."HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER!!"Itachi shouted as his father's eyes widened.He had never seen his son so mad before.
Itachi let go of his father,itachi's mother glared at her husband.Itachi's father looked at itachi."Son she's a stinking half breed there's no future with her,she's a threat"his father said.Itachi snapped again,he turned around and punched his father.His father fell on his butt,itachi's mother turned away."DON'T YOU EVER CALL HER THAT AGAIN,SHE MAY BE A HALF DEMON BUT SHE IS THE PERSON I LOVE!!"Itachi yelled again.Itachi went toward the door."Itachi where are you going?"His father asked."To go find her"itachi said angrily.
Itachi's mom walked toward itachi."Is it okay if I come too?"His mother asked."Yes"itachi said.Itachi and his mother ran toward where crista took off.Crista was jumping on branches,she landed on the ground,but fell down instead."I'm losing to much blood,i'm going to die"she thought.Crista coughed up,a pool of blood.She struggled to get up,but went down again."I can't get up"she said.Itachi and his mother were jumping from tree to tree."Crista where are you?"He thought."Itachi look over there!"Itachi's mother said.Itachi looked over that way and gasped."CRISTA!"Itachi yelled.
Itachi jumped down on the ground,and ran toward her at full speed.He went to his knees and held her in his arms."Crista wake up!"Itachi said.Her eyes were closed."Please crista wake up!"He said as he shook her gently.Itachi's mother went up to crista.Itachi put his head on her chest.Crista wasn't breathing,she was cold.Itachi held crista against his shouder,he was crying"Crista I wish I could here your voice and see you smile one more time"he thought.
A tear went into crista's wound and healed it,itachi's mothers eyes widened.Itachi didn't notice,his hands were around crista,fearful to let go.Crista's heart beat,itachi gasped,he looked at crista.She moaned and opened her eyes,she looked at itachi."Itachi"she said.Itachi embraced crista,tightly,itachi's mother was smilling.
Itachi looked at crista and kissed her,crista kissed back.They parted and itachi stood up."We should go home"his mother said.Itachi's mother looked at crista."I'll keep my husband out of the house and treat your wounds"she said.Crista smilled,and nodded."Thank you"crista said.They all walked to the uchia residents.Itachi looked at crista in his arms,she was gripping his shirt against his chest tightly,his shirt and hers were soaked with tears.Itachi smilled,and looked toward the house.It was raining.
Itachi,crista,and his mother entered the house,sasuke walked up to them."What's the matter with crista?"He asked."She's hurt"itachi's mother said.Itachi layed crista on his bed,and itachi's mother treated her wounds.Itachi gaurded the door to his room.He sensed his father outside his window to his room,itachi left out the back door and faced his father.
His father had a kunia in his hand,itachi looked at him."What are you doing?"Itachi asked,glaring at his father."I was going to kill crista,but you are getting in my way"his father said.Itachi activated his sharingan and so did his father,they charged at each other.Crista was in itachi's room,his mother was treating her wounds,crista was sweating.Crista suddenly jerked up,eyes wide,she grabbed the curse mark on her right shoulder."What's wrong?"Itachi's mother asked,crista's wounds were finished.
Crista cleched her teeth,her orange chakra surrounding her."The curse mark hurts"crista said.Crista showed the curse mark to itachi's mom,crista's cursed mark was a snake,intertwined in a circle,it was glowing orange.Crista fainted,and closed her eyes,she was sweating harder now,her breathing was harder."I-itachi"she said.
Itachi's mother went to fix dinner.Itachi's father was bleeding and had two broken ribs and one broken arm,they continued fighting.Crista and itachi's mother heard itachi's father scream and the sound of metal against metal.Itachi's mother rushed outside,crista struggled to get to the back door.
Crista was at the door,her and itachi's mother's eyes were wide.Itachi's father was trying to get up."Now you will pay for trying to kill crista"Itachi said,anger boiling up in him.Itachi took a step forward,preparing to strike."ITACHI,ENOUGH,STOP!!"Crista yelled.Itachi haulted,his eyes widened,his eyes became sad,he looked at the ground,reilizing what he had just done.
Itachi's mother ran toward her husband,she embraced him,and he embraced her."I'm a fool,but I still don't like her"itachi's father whispered."What have I done,I was just so angry"itachi thought."Itachi"crista said.Itachi looked toward the back door,and saw crista,holding onto the door,sweat dripping down her face.
Crista walked toward itachi slowly,because of her injuries and the curse mark.Crista stumbled and was falling,itachi grabbed her shoulders at the speed of light.Crista looked up at him,tears threatening to fall.Itachi embraced crista,slowly being carefull not to hurt her."Crista i'm sorry"he said.Itachi's mom,dad,and crista looked him."Why?"Crista asked.
Itachi's sharingan switched off,he sighed out deeply,then opened his eyes."Because I was going to kill my dad,but you had to see me like that,and almost got hurt again,I can tell you were struggling to come to me,because of your face"he said."Itachi"crista said.Crista embraced itachi."I was just so angry and mad at my father killing or hurting you,I lost control"itachi said,trying to hold back the anxiety in his voice.
Crista released herself from the embrace,still holding on to itachi's shoulders,she looked up at him.She let the tears freely coarse down her cheeks.She leaned against his chest,grabbing his shirt,that was around his shoulders tightly,she went to her knees,itachi knelt down in front of her,crista embraced him,knocking him on his butt.
Itachi wrapped his left arm around her shoulders and held the back off her head with his right hand,carresing her hair,crista cried alot,itachi's shirt was getting soaked.Itachi had his eyes closed,itachi's mom and dad were looking at crista,itachi's mom whispered something in her husbands ear,his eyes widened."Shhh,it's alright crista,i'm here don't worry"itachi said,trying to calm crista down.
Crista stopped crying and she put her arms around itachi's neck,itachi's embrace tightened."Itachi sorry about that"she said.Itachi opened his eyes,he and crista released each other,itachi put his hand on her cheek."It's alright"he said.Crista smiled,itachi smiled too.He slowly bent down to kiss her,his lips
were on hers,crista's smiled,and sighed."Itachi's lips are so warm"she thought.
They parted,crista fainted suddenly,itachi put his hands on her stomach then looked at them.His eyes widened as he gasped.He swifltly turned his head around,looking at his mother,his eyes full of fright."Mom her wounds reopened!"Itachi said.Itachi's parent's rushed inside the house,itachi lifted up crista in his arms,bride style and rushed to his room.
He layed her down on his bed,as his parents came in,itachi's mother told them they could stay,and undid crista's bandages,she did the wound up,and put some clean ones on.She sighed when she was finished.Crista was sweating,itachi had fallen asleep,still gripping crista's hand for dear life.
Itachi's mother made sure they were asleep,then they exited the room,leaving itachi and crista to rest.Itachi's mother closed the doors behind her then looked at her husband.He had already healed himself."As I was saying she has the same curse mark as you do"itachi's mom said.
Itachi's fathers eyes widened."I got my mark when I was 20,if she's already used to the mark she must have got it at 12"he said."Do you think it was Orochimaru or soku?"Itachi's mom asked her husband."It's orochimaru,because it has a snake,mine has a slug"he said.
They both left it at that,and went to sleep.Crista was sweating twice as hard,clenching her teeth,she sprang up eyes wide.She clenched her teeth harder,and gripped the curse mark."Why,why does it hurt so much,I still hate sokon and orochimaru"she thought.Crista looked down at itachi,she smiled."He must have taken off his shirt and shoes because of the heat in her"she thought.
She stood up and turned the heat down,then went back,and layed her head down on itachi's chest.One hour later itachi woke,up he saw crista's head on his chest and pulled her tighter towards him.Crista opened her eyes and looked at itachi."Itachi"crista said."How are you feeling?"He asked a teasing smile on his face.Crista smiled too."Alot better than before,did you stay with me during the bandage part too?"She asked."Yeah of coarse I'll alway's be with you crista"he said.They both smiled and fell asleep.
In the mornig crista got up she walked outside,she wore a pink tanktop and jeans.Suddenly the curse mark started hurting,someone appeared before crista.He had black pants on,sharp teeth,yellow shark eyes,a white coat,and black shirt under it."Master's calling crista"he said.Crista was on her knees,gripping the curse mark,she had a painful expression on her face."S-sokon"she said.
Itachi came out of the door,he had the same outfit on as yestarday,black shirt,and white pants.Itachi's parents came out too.Crista,s eyes turned red,with blue slits in the middle,her teeth and claws were sharper,,.Crista screamed because the curse mark was hurting."Crista!"Itachi said.He took a step foreward,"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"Crista shouted as she turned her head toward itachi,itachi stopped.
Crista got up,she was in her ninja form."Why do you keep switching forms partner?"Sokon asked."So it can give me more strength"crista answered.Crista was gripping the curse tighter."Also orochimaru wants to ask you to marry him"sokon said.Crista grew angry,itachi did too."Then you tell him this"crista said.
Crista disappeared suddenly,and kicked sokon in the head,sokon went flying."I'd drop dead before I marry him,I hate him because of what he did to me so many years ago!"Crista said.Sokon stood up,brushing off the dust."That can be arranged"sokon said.He took off his jacket,and he was black all over,his nails were sharper,his eyes were blue,with red in them.
Crista smirked,a purple fire envoloped her,when it was gone,crista was wearing black shorts,a black sirt tantop,black shoes,black gloves,with holes in them,her hair was black,and her eyes were purple with black slits in them."Let's start"sokon said.Crista opened her eyes."Let's finish!"Crista shouted.
Crista charged at sokon,she punched him and he went flying.Sokon got up,and had a hammer in his hand,he swung it at crista's head.Crista didn't have time to duck,her head disinagreated,itachi had his sharingan on."CRISTA!!!"Itachi screamed,he rushed toward her.
Sokon was going to swing his hammer at itachi,but a hand was on the hammer stopping it easily.Itachi looked down and gasped,crista's head had regrown,she was smirking."You know it's gonna take alot more to kill me,you should have made it cleaner though"crista said.Crista stood up,and clapped her hands,she put them on sokon's stomach,Sokon screamed,he slashed his claw down,but crista spun around.She struck sokon in the stomach with her hand,sokon had done the same,itachi mouth dropped open.
Sokon pulled out his hand and disappeared,crista sighed,itachi switched off his sharingan."Crista we need to heal you right away"he said.Crista smirked at him,itachi's parents were by her."No need"she said.Crista's stomach was healing the wound and it closed."I'm part homonculaus an artifitail human,while sokon is all demon"she said.
Itachi's father punched crista in the face,she turned back to look at him,she was smirking."Tell me did you break one finger or two"she said.Itachi's father pulled his hand back,and gripped it."One"he said.Crista went back into her human form,then suddenly went to her knees.Itachi knelt down in front of her,crista was sweating hard,her hand gripping the curse mark."Crista what's wrong?!"He asked panic in his voice.Crista looked at him,she was going to say something but the curse mark hurt to much.
Crista's eyes widened as the curse mark began to hurt worse,crista screamed louder.Her eyes closed and she fainted,itachi caught her.His eyes shaking."Crista!"He said.He shook her gently.He looked at the curse mark,it was glowing red,which ment intense pain.The curse mark,was going to a dark crimson.Crista's hand was clawing the ground,her teeth clenched,she was still awake but only a little.
Itachi picked her up,and set her on his bed,in his room.Itachi's parents came in.Itachi punched the wall,causing a dent in it,his eyes were closed,tears dripping down his face."Crista is lying here suffering,and there's nothing I can do!"He said,angrily.
Itachi's mother put a hand on her son's shoulder,itachi looked at her."I will look in our families jutsu archives and see if there is anything that can help her"she said.Itachi nodded,itachi's father came up to his son too."I'll check with the hokage and see if he can help"he said."Father"itachi said.
Itachi's parents left,and itachi sat down beside crista,he grabbed her hand,he clenched his teeth as her nails grew sharper,crista was sweating alot,her teeth were clenched tight."I-itachi"she said.Itachi's grip tightened,curse marks spread over her body,itachi gasped.Crista forced them back.
Crista's curse mark went back to normal and crista's nails shortened,her teeth unclenched,and she stopped sweating.She opened her eyes,and looked itachi."Itachi"she said.Itachi looked at her,he put a hand on her cheek."Crista are you okay now?"He asked concern in his eyes."Yes the pain is gone,untill next time"she said.Itachi sighed and embraced her.Crista wrapped her arms around his neck."I was scared"itachi said.Crista opened her eyes."I thought I was going to lose you,I couldn't bear the thought of losing you"he said.
Crista and itachi released each other and crista smiled at him."There are three ways to stop the curse mark from hurting so much"she said.Itachi just kissed crista,crista kissed back,itachi slid her tanktop off,crista took off his shirt.Crista just layed her head down on his chest,itachi wrapped his arms around her body.Crista and itachi fell asleep.
Crista was tossing and turning she was having a bad dream,she sat up.Sweat was pouring down her face,she looked at itachi and strocked his chest."I'm lucky he's a heavy sleeper"she thought.A note landed in her blanket covered lap,she picked it up and read it."Trouble in front of village hurry,jaryia"the note said.
Crista put on her shirt and put her shuriken hoilster on.She ran out the door,itachi's mother and father followed her.Crista stopped in front of the village and gasped.
There was a giant blue fox,it had nine tails.Other ninja were there too,attacking it,jaryia appeared in front of crista."You made it,you didn't wake itachi,that's good"he said.
Crista looked at jaryia."Tell everyone to get back,carry the wounded,I'll handle this"crista said.Jaryia nodded and did a fireball jutsu up in the air.Everyone went toward the gate.Crista walked toward the fox demon."She's got no chance"itachi's parents said.
Jaryia turned toward them,smirking."I guess you don't know crista is the daughter of inuyasha and kagoma"jaryia said.Itachi's parents looked at him,shocked."She can't equel her father's strength though"itachi's father said.
Jaryia looked at them."No crista surpasses him,though the tetsusgai isn't working tonight"jaryia said.Itachi's mother looked at jaryia."Then how is she going to defeat it?"She asked.Jaryia looked at them."Crista is the red nine tailed fox demon,she keeps her true chakra concealed but know she'll release it"jaryia said.
The blue fox,swipped it's claw at crista,crista activated the sharingan and the byakugan at once."Sharinbyakugan!"Crista thought.Crista appeared on top of the fox."She has the sharingan and the byakugan too,she's the only one to master it"jaryia said.
Itachi woke up,read the letter,put on his shirt and ran to his parents.Crista was fighting the fox.She saw itachi,she was bleeding too."CRISTA LOOK OUT!"Jaryia shouted.Crista turned around,the fox demon hit crista,and crushed her body in the ground.
Itachi was running toward her,but jaryia stopped him.Red chakra surrounded crista,and lifted her up.The fox used a genjutsu and they all were standing on water.Crista's head shot up,she roared,her chakra forced a wall of water against the blue fox demon.
Crista grabbed her stomach and went on the ground on all fours,growling.The chakra formed a three fox tails,claws,ears and a nose around crista's body.The water steamed by her chakra,her eyes were red with black lines in the middle.
The blue fox lashed it's tails at crista.Crista ran,fast dogding them all,crista jumped into the air.She punched the fox in the head,it roared in pain.It sent a roar of chakra at crista,crista breathed in and roared back.Her chakra clashed with the blue fox's chakra.Crista disappeared and her chakra made a claw.
The claw launched at the fox demon's body,the claw of chakra squeezed the blue fox and crista performed at sealing jutsu.""Sealing jutsu,imprison!"Crista growled.The blue fox demon,went into a ball and went in naruto's body,naruto had a seal on his stomach.
Crista looked in back of her and saw itachi and everyone and smilled.Everyone cheered,crista's heart beat once very loud,she grabbed her heart."Dang it I can't feel my left hand,I need to get out of my true chakra"she thought.Her eyes widened and she screamed.Itachi ran toward her at full speed.
Crista's chakra went back in her body,and her eyes turned green.She was in her human form a painful expreesion on her face.She was falling backwards,itachi caught her,crista was sweating,the curse mark was glowing orange.She gripped itachi's shirt."Crista what's wrong?"Itachi asked,worried.
Crista grew sharp vampire teeth,her claws grew longer.She was sweating harder,itachi picked her up."I'm okay,it's just a new form"crista said.Crista fell asleep in itachi's arms,itachi's parents walked home with itachi and crista.
For the last two nights crista was doing well,her arm was healed.In the middle of the night crista woke,she sat by a wall behind itachi's head.Tears were going down her cheek,her head was on her knees.
She gripped the curse mark."I wish it would stop hurting"she thought.She looked at itachi."Why can't I be stronger,besides my life is meaningless"she thought.She walked over to itachi,and hovered her hand above his head.
She stroked itachi's black hair,it had tangles in it too."I'm sorry itachi"she whispered.He stirred,crista shut her mouth,she wished she hadn't said it out loud.
Itachi opened his eyes,he tensed from the hand on his hair,but relaxed when he realised it was crista's.Itachi turned around toward crista's hand,but stopped.He saw crista staring down at him,he was surprised but smiled a little.
Crista put on a small smile,itachi's smile diappeared,he reached his left hand up and wipped some tears away from crista's cheeks."What wrong?"Itachi asked.Crista turned her head away."It's nothing"she said."Crista"itachi sighed.
Crista's gaze was on him."Mm?"Crista said.He sat up and put his arms around her shoulders."What is it?"He asked.Crista looked at the floor."It's nothing that you need to worry about"she said.
Itachi looked her in the eyes,crista did the same,he pulled her closer to him."Any troubles that your having are mine as well"itachi said.The blanket around itachi's chest,fell down on his lap,reaviling his upper half.
Crista looked at the door,to her right."I was wondering why my life is so meaningless"she whispered,a tear went down her cheek.Itachi felt useless that he couldn't do anything for her.
Itachi looked at crista,crista looked at itachi."Crista your life isn't meaninless,how can you feel that way?"Itachi asked,concern in his eyes.Crista looked at the floor again,itachi grabbed her chin gently and made her look at him.
Crista looked at itachi."How can you feel that way when I love you?"He asked.Tears went down crista's cheeks,she kissed itachi,itachi's eyes widened."She's kissing me for the first time,but I usally kiss her first"itachi thought.
Crista ended the kiss,she had her eyes closed."I'm weak itachi,i'll change that"she said.Crista looked at him and smiled,itachi smiled back.Itachi pulled crista against his chest,wrapped the blanket over them and fell asleep.
In the morning itachi woke up,and didn't see crista at all.He sat up,and sighed.He stood up,and put his shirt on and put a new black pair off pants on,then went to find crista.
Crista was standing on the water,jaryia was with her."I see"jaryia said."The curse mark keeps acting up alot,more than usual"crista explained.Jaryia looked at crista and sighed."There's really nothing anyone can do,even me untill someone learns to remove it"jaryia said.
Crista sighed,then heard something ringing.She dug in her pants pocket and pulled out a red cell phone.She pressed a button and a girl's face appeared on the screen.She had black hair,and violet eyes."What is it rukia?"Crista asked.
Itachi saw crista and ran on the water towards her."I can't come over there,I can't open the stupid gate"crista shouted.Rukia's eyes were angry,itachi put a hand on crista's shoulder."Well we need you,how can you come here then?"Rukia asked annoyed.
Crista looked at itachi and smilled,itachi looked confused."Hi itachi"crista said."Hi crista"itachi said."CRISTA!"Rukia screamed,crista held the phone away from her head."Come get me if you really need me then rukia!!"Crista shouted in the the phone."Fine"rukia mummbled then the screen went blank.
Crista shoved the cell phone in her pocket,an annoyed look on her face."Who was that?"Jaryia asked.Crista looked at him."That was rukia,she's from soul society,Me,her,and alot of others there are soul reapers"crista explained.It had been three minutes before crista was done explaining to itachi and jaryia.
She pulled out her cell phone and dailed rukia's number.Rukia's face appeared on the screen."Look I can't go there,isn't your brother with you?"Crista asked.Bakura's hand was on rukia's shoulder,he grabbed the cell phone and his face appeared.
Rukia's brother,bakura had long black hair,and violet eyes,he was a captian of the seventh sqaud division."Crista I'll fight but I don't think we can hold them off much longer,we need you"bakura said.
Crista sighed,then looked at itachi,itachi nodded,crista looked at the phone."All right i'm on my way hang in there"crista said."Right"bakura said,the screen turned black.
Crista put it in her pocket and closed her eyes.A green fire surrounded her,itachi was by jaryia.The fire disappeared,crista was wearing black pants,a white shirt,and a black shirt over it.Her sword,or zambatoe was on her right hip.
Crista pulled her zambatoe out and ained it at a tree.A light shot out of her zambatoe and a huge gate appeared.It was black with white lines around it,the handles were gold.The gate opened and crista turned toward itachi,itachi embraced her."Be careful"he whispered.
Crista and itachi broke the embrace and crista looked at him."I will"Crista said.She disappeared through the door.Crista appeared on the other side,she gasped at what she saw.There were dead hollows,and soul reapers,crista rushed around looking for rukia,renji,and bakura.
She saw renji leaning against a tree,he was covered in blood,crista knelt down beside him.Renji opened his eyes and looked at crista."You made it"he said."Where are rukia and bakura?"Crista asked.Renji's jaw clenched as a wave of pain hit him.
Crista grabbed renji's shoulder,renji had blood dripping from his mouth."They're at hushin hill,hurry"renji said.Crista looked at renji,her eyes sad."But renji"crista said.
Renji turned to crista,mad."I said get moving,now go!"renji shouted.Crista nodded,stood up and ran toward hushin hill.Rukia was bleeding badly,so was bakura.The minos grande was about to hit them both,but a red light shot it's hand off.Rukia and bakura looked toward where it came from and saw crista.
Crista rushed toward rukia and bakura."Bakura heal rukia,i'll handle this"crista said.Bakura stood up and began to heal rukia.Crista transformed into her half demon form and pulled out the tetsusgai.A white light suddenly surrounded the hollow and died.Crista glared at the person coming out from the white light."Victor"She growled.Bakura and rukia went to find renji.
Crista charged at victor,but victor disappeared."He's so fast"crista thought.Crista coughed up blood,and turned her eyes in back of her.Victor's hand went through crista's stomach,he quickly pulled it out,crista screamed."You'll be mine soon,and your kid"victor whispered in her ear.
Crista eyes turned red with blue lines in the middle,she turned around and swipped at victor.Victor was behind crista,crista turned around and victor grabbed crista's neck.Crista grabbed his wrist,that was holding her neck."What do you mean?!"Crista asked angrily.
Victor grabbed his sword and stabbed crista in the chest on the right side.Crista clenched her teeth,and hissed,blood was going down the sides of her mouth."I just put a egg in your stomach,it will grow,and you will have a kid"victor said smirking.
Crista got angrier and her red aura grew bigger."Then I will take the child and train him to kill you"victor said.Victor did a series of kicks and punches to crista,crista landed on the ground a few feet away,victor kicked her in the stomach.
He disappeared saying he'd be back,crista was in her half demon form,she stood up carefully and healed her wounds a little but not her stomach.She opened the gate that lead to kohana and went through it.
crista was through the gate,she was in the air,high."Crap I didn't put the thing where the gate was supposed to appear"she thought.She fainted,as she was falling.Itachi was on the water,pacing back and forth.Jaryia was looking at itachi annoyed."Will you stop pacing it's annoying"jaryia said.
Itachi stopped and sighed,jaryai turned toward a mountain.Itachi felt something wet fall on his forehead.He wiped it away,and looked at it."Blood?"He thought,he felt more and looked up.He gasped and his eyes widened as he saw crista falling from the sky.
Jaryia saw and summoned a toad and jumped on it's head."What happened to her?"Itachi wondered,shocked.Jaryia caught her and landed on the ground,the toad disappeared.
Jaryia layed crista down on the ground and started healing her.Itachi rushed toward her,he picked her up in his arms,he was on his knees.Jaryia put his hands on her stomach,itachi held her close to him,tightly.
Tears fell from itachi's closed eyes."Cr..crista"he cried,softly.Crista was breathing softly,her heart was beating faintly.Jaryia stopped and itachi looked at him,jaryia stood up,his eyes closed."I'll go get the hokage,she can heal crista way better than me"jaryia said and disappeared.
Itachi stroked crista's hair,crista opened her eyes in slits."Crista"itachi called."Itachi"she said.Itachi's embrace tightened."Who did this to you?"Itachi asked,worry in his eyes."Victor"she said.
The hokaga appeared and started healing crista."Victor attacked you?"Itachi asked."Yes a very powerful full demon,I should have been prepared"crista said softly.Itachi wipped some blood off crista's cheek,crista fainted.