Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 20 The vacatoin,victor and the massacure ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 20

The vacation,victor,and the massacure!


Two days had passed and crista opened her eyes,she was going to sit up but someone pushed her back on the bed.Crista looked and saw itachi,worried."You shouldn't move around too much,your injuries are too bad"he said softly.
Crista looked at the window,remembering what victor had said.A tear fell down her cheek."What's wrong?"Itachi asked as he picked her up."My injuries hurt"she lied as she put her head against his chest."They'll heal"itachi said.
Crista looked at him and itachi looked at her."Yeah"crista said.Itachi layed her back on the bed and went toward the door."Call me if you need anything,i'll be in the kitchen"itachi said.Crista smiled,itachi smiled back as he left.
Itachi's mother and father came in the room and sat down beside crista."Hi"crista said.Itachi's mom grabbed crista's hand."I know your lying to itachi,it's not your wounds that made you cry it's something else"itachi's mom said.
Crista looked at itachi's mother."Victor put a egg in me and said in a couple of months I will have a kid"crista said.Itachi's mother gasped and so did his father."I'll tell itachi soon,but if I have a kid I will die"she said.Itachi's mom nodded and so did his father.Sasuke came in and sat down beside his mother.
Sasuke looked at his father and stood up."You like itachi as your prized son don't you father?"Sasuke asked.his father closed his eyes."Yes,now go along"sasuke's father said.Sasuke and everyone left and crista stood up.
She put on a yellow tanktop and went outside.Itachi walked into his and crista's room,and saw that she wasn't there.He saw crista panting,sweat was dripping off her face.She was practicing her jutsu and kunia throwing."Crista you shouldn't be up"itachi said as he knelt beside her.Crista looked at the sky and saw miroku and songo on kilala.
Crista stood up and greeted them,miroku gave crista a antidote for her problem,and songo hugged miroku."Hi miroku and songo"Crista said.Crista saw they were looking at itachi."This is my boyfriend itachi"crista said."Nice to meet you"itachi said.Songo and miroku left after the greetings.
Crista stuck the antidote in her pocket.Itachi's friend appeared behind crista."How are you two?"Sate said.He walked next to itachi and smiled."You have a mission"sate said.Itachi looked at sate."You are going to wind country"sate said.
Crista looked at sate."I'll go too,they just won't let itachi go there alone,you need two people"crista said.Sate turned toward crista."You have to earn their trust and get a scroll,it will take a month"sate said.
Crista pulled out a kunia and cleaned it."I'll say that me and itachi are going to have kid,then we can stay there and earn there trust,so I can raise the child"crista said.Sate looked at crista shocked.
Crista snapped her mouth shut."Oh man I wasn't supposed to tell him this soon"crista thought."Crista your pregnant?!"Sate said,shocked.
Itachi's eyes widened and he looked at crista."Crista your pregnant,when did you find out?"Itachi asked,he was in front of her in an instant."Two days ago,you aren't mad are you?"She asked,worried.
Itachi put his hand under her chin and made her look at him."Of course not crista,suprised yes,but mad no"itachi said.Itachi kissed crista and crista kissed back."Have fun itachi,pregnant women are very,how should I put this emotional"sate said.Crista parted,grabbed a kunai out of itachi's pocket and threw it at sate.
It missed sate's ear just a little."I am not emotional,your just a wimp"crista said.Sate looked at crista."Soon there will be little monsters running around with red hair and sharingan eyes"sate said.Crista and itachi glared at sate then went to bed and crista woke up at midnight.She pulled the pill out of her pocket and looked at it."I can stop this all right now"she thought.She looked at itachi sleeping next to her,a fish net shirt on.
Her eyes were sad,she looked back at the pill."What about itachi though how would he feel?"Crista asked herself.Crista put the pill in her pocket,stood up and walked outside.She was sitting on a hill,the moon shined brightly.
Itachi appeared behind her and sat down beside her."Itachi do you want the baby?"Crista asked suddenly.Itachi looked at her,her bangs were over her eyes."Do you?"Itachi asked.Crista shook her head,crista pulled the pill out of her pocket and looked at it.
Itachi looked at it,then at crista."This pill can erase what victor did to me"she said.Itachi put his arm around crista's shoulders."Are you sure?"Itachi asked.Crista nodded,then swallowed the pill.
She stood and itachi stood up too."It will take two days for it to work"crista said.Itachi and crista went back to bed,crista put a nightgown on,itachi took off his shirt.In the morning itachi's cousins came to his house.Itachi and crista were still sleeping,itachi's purple haired cousin opened the door and saw them.
His name was soki."I didn't know crista and itachi were dating!"He yelled,with the door open,waking both crista and itachi up.All of itachi's cousins gathered around,when soki yelled this."What is everyone doing at my door this early in the morning!"Itachi yelled.
A green haired boy was beside soki,his name was dak."Your girlfriend's pretty,maybe you'll stop being such a buthead"dak said.Crista looked at itachi's cousins."Would you guys leave already"Itachi said while throwing a kunia at the group.
Most of them left leaving dak standing there."So this is what itachi's room looks like"dak said to no one."DAK!!"Itachi yelled,sharingan on."Okay i'm leaving"dak said,muttering to himself about little monsters with red hair and sharingan eyes coming in nine months.
In the morning crista and itachi went to tsunade's office."You two are going to the land of wind to retreave a scroll,that is all"she said.Crista and itachi were about to leave,but tsunade stopped them."Crista I need to talk to you alone"tsunade said.Itachi left and crista stood in front of tsunade."Would you like to be my apprentice when your human form is 13?"Tsunade asked."Yes"crista said.
Crista left and found itachi leaning against the building,annoyed as a girl his age was all over him."So you must be the ninja that's going to protect the village"the girl said,with a flirty smile and voice.
She grabbed his arm,smiling."Hey when we get to my house,I'll make you something she said,sweetly.Crista grew really mad and annoyed."I don't know wether to laugh or beat the snot out of this hussie for touching my itachi"she thought.
Crista walked toward itachi."Okay i'm ready for you to walk me home itachi"crista said sweetly.The girl took a step toward crista,angry."Hey you can't you see he's not interested"the girl said,annoyed.
Crista grabbed itachi's arm,ignoring her boiling anger."I'm so sorry but he's mine"crista said.The girl growled at crista and snapped at her."Oh yeah,prove it"the girl snapped."Oh no"itachi thought."You want proof,I'll give you proof!"Crista snapped anger taking over.
Itachi's eyes widened as crista grabbed him by the neck and pulled him toward her.The girl watched angrily as crista kissed itachi.The girl stomped off,crista released itachi."Don't worry she won't bother you again"crista said panting.
Suddenly she found herself pinned by itachi against the wall.Her eyes widened at the sight of his sharingan,which was activated by anger or aggresivness.
Itachi kissed crista,she was trying to push him away,but he grabbed her hands and put them to the side of her.Before it could get any worse,he ended the kiss.She looked dazed and he smirked."Itachi,not here"she thought.
A shinobi came by and told itachi that he had a mission to go on.Itachi sighed,and crista could tell he didn't want to go."I'll be back tomarrow morning"he whispered in crista's ear.He gave her a quick kiss,then left.
Crista walked to the uchia house,she saw itachi's mother smiling at her."What?"Crista asked."I saw the whole thing"itachi's mom said.Crista walked to itachi's room and sat down on a bed.
Crista saw a girl,in the corner of the room sleeping."That's me,but how,this is weird"crista thought.She walked into the kitchen and saw itachi's mom."Um hikara who's the girl in itachi's room?"Crista asked.Hikara looked at crista,sasuke was drinking lemonade."Her name is crista,it's just like yours"hikara said.
Crista heard the door open and saw itachi."What did the hokaga want?"Hikara asked."Mission"itachi said."Um itachi a little girl is going to be staying in the same room as me and you"crista said.Itachi looked at crista,sasuke put his cup in the sink.
Hikara put the dishes in the sink."The girls name is also crista,strange huh"hikara said.Crista felt two strong arms,go around her waist,it was itachi."Yes that is strange"crista said."Is there something your not telling me?"Itachi whispered in her ear.
Crista looked at itachi,hikara and sasuke were right there."Stop it you idiot"crista whispered.Itachi began rubbing her arms,but stopped.Crista sighed the reason he stopped was because sasuke walked passed him.
`The next morning itachi's family and crista went on a picnic.Itachi was sitting by crista.All of his cousins were talking to crista,crista was talking back."Come on"itachi said.Itachi sat up and grabbed crista's wrist.He pulled her away from the others into a forest.
He turned toward crista,crista looked at him."What are you doing?"Itachi growled,as she pushed her gently againt a tree.Itachi had his sharingan activated and crista glared at him."Just making friend's is that wrong?!"crista snapped."If all of them are guys then yes,I don't like you flirting with other boys"itachi snapped.
Crista glared at him,angrily."Who's flirting and why do you care-?"She said as she was cut off when itachi kissed her forcfully.
Her eyes widened,he ended it,then put his mouth to her ear."You're mine,i'll be dead before i'll hand you to anyone else"itachi said in a low voice.
He then walked away,leaving crista by herself."What did he get so defensive all of a sudden?"She thought.She went into a big room,where itachi slept in."He's not here"crista said as she walked in.She heard the door close and spun around.It was itachi,sharingan switched off."Who's not here?"Itachi asked.
Crista sat on one of the queen sized beds."Crista"itachi said in a husky voice.Itachi put his arms on both sides her."Itachi what are you doing?"Crista asked,nervous."We're going to the meadow so get ready"he said as he grabbed his bag.
Crista grabbed her bag and ran to the bathroom,a smirk appeared on itachi's face.The girls went in the hot springs and the boys went in another hot spring."So itachi do you love crista?"One of his cousins asked named yate."Yes"itachi said.
A boy with red hair and green eyes named roki smiled darkly."Maybe if you don't marry her I will,and kiss her alot"roki said.Itachi glared at roki,sharingan activated,roki had his activated too."If you do that I’ll make sure you’ll be in a world of pain” Itachi threatened.
They all got out itachi saw,crista walking toward the forest.Crista knelt down on the forest floor and picked up a peice of cloth.She stood up and looked around."VICTOR!!"She yelled,angrily.
Victor appeared,crista went into her half demon form and pulled out the tetsusgai.
Itachi saw and had his sharingan activated."Victor what are you doing here?!"Crista snapped.Victor pulled out his sword."The sacred jewel and your death"victor said calmy.Wind twisted around the tetsusgai."You are not getting either"crista said.
Victor rushed toward crista,crista raised the tetsusgai above her head."WIND SCAR!!"Crista screamed as she brought it to the ground.It put a deep gash in victor's arm,but he avoided the wind scar.He raised his sword above his head."DRAGON GALE!!"He shouted.
A red dragon rushed toward crista."EN GALE!!"Crista shouted as she forced her sword into the ground.It put a barrier up and made victor's attack disappeared.The tetsusgai went back to normal."Crap the tetsusgai stopped working,but why?"She thought.
Victor was behind her and stabbed her in the stomach."It's the almost the night of the new moon,you will lose your half demon powers"victor said.Crista coughed up blood and glared at victor."That may be but I still have my half demon powers"she said.
Victor knocked her into a tree and it broke,crista stood up shakily and ran toward victor.She turned into her full demon form."IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!"Crista screamed as she brought her claw down on victor's stomach.
Victor screamed as crista's hand went through his stomach,victor had done the same."You've grown stronger half breed"victor said.Crista punched victor,he went in the air.Crista was in front of his body flying upwards and kicked him to the ground.
Victor grabbed crista's arm and dragged her down.Itachi's hands were clenched,he was about to help her but his mother and father stopped him."What are you two doing?!"Itachi shouted."This is her battle"his father said."She has to face this alone"Hikara said.Crista did a lion barrage combo on victor,he slammed into the ground.
Victor stood up and faced her,he was badly wounded so was crista."Let's finish this"crista said,as she turned to her half demon form.Victor rushed toward crista,crista rushed toward him,doing hand signs.She jumped up in the air.Her left hand had a purple ball in it,surrounded by blue lightling.
Victor just stood there,shocked.Crista activated the sharinbyakugan."RASENCHIDORi!!"Crista screamed as she rushed toward victor.She hit victor with her left hand in the chest,he screamed.She jumped back,bit her hand and did hand signs."BLOOD RED RIBBION JUTSU!!"Crista screamed as a big long red ribbion appeared.
She launched the end of it at victor and it tied around his body.She threw the other end at the ground and it stayed there.Victor tried to break free but couldn't.Crista bit her hand,and did some more hand signs."SUMMONING JUTSU NINE TAILED FOX!!"Crista screamed.
A big,giant red fox with nine tails appeared,it had the same red eyes with black lines in the middle.Crista was on it's head.The fox nailed victor to the ground and snarled.Crista rushed toward victor tetsusgai in hand,it transformed.
Victor smirked and unleashed a huge demonic power out of his body,the fox disappeared,so did the ribbion.Crista's tetsusgia was inches away from his head,her eyes widened.Victor had stabbed his hand in crista's chest,crista coughed up some blood,alot.
Victor was in front of crista,crista went to one knee,the tetsusgai drove into the ground.Crista was unconsious,blood pooling around her body.Victor took one step toward crista,crista squeezed the handle of her sword and the wind scar went at victor.
Victor's arm was cut off,he grabbed his wound,one eye shut."Crista may seem unconsious,but if I should take another step,I know she will swing that blade"victor thought.Victoria appeared and helped victor to his feet."Let's...Go"victor said,painfully.They both disappeared.
Itachi jumped down from the tree and rushed toward crista.Crista looked up a little,toward itachi."Itachi"she thought as the tetsusgai went back in it's sheath.Crista fainted and fell in the pool of blood below her wound.
Itachi picked her up,crista opened her eyes and looked at itachi."Itachi"she said.Itachi had tears down his cheeks,sharingan off.She went into her nine tailed fox form and her wounds healed instantly.She went back to her human form."Tonight's the new moon,i'll lose my half demon powers and they'll be back in the morning"she said.
Itachi picked crista up,all of itachi's family went to the summer house and his cousins."Crista let's go to bed"itachi said as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her to his room.He pushed her on the bed and she got under the covers,itachi did too and they fell aslleep in each others arms.
Crista's eyes opened,the sunlight filled the room.She got scared and slipped out of itachi's grasp.She fell on the floor,with a thud,itachi's eyes were already open."I only loosened my grip a little bit and look what happened"he thought.
She stood up and glared at itachi who was laughing.She blinked as her glare disappeared."This is the first time i've heard itachi laugh"she thought."Shut up itachi,and where did sasuke get the idea of marring mini crista?"She asked.
He stopped laughing,and crista saw him turn red for a second."That's my fault,I asked him how much he liked mini crista and he got that idea"he said with a shrug.Crista turned around and went toward the bathroom."I'm going to take a shower come in and i'll kil you"she said.
He gave her an innocent look as she walked in and closed the door."Never dreamed of doing that"he muttered.He put his shirt on,stood up and made the bed.Crista and itachi went to breakfast,she sat by itachi."What's wrong?"Itachi asked,at her stunned face.
Crista looked at itachi."Sasuke's got a rival"she said."What?"He asked stunned as well.Crista pointed at sasuke and a blond cousin named hiro staring at each other.Electricity connecting from their eyes.
Itachi put his hands on his cheek."This is going to be a looong vacation"itachi grumbled as his mother laughed.They all went to the lake next,they played truth or dare with his cousins."Itachi"likon said,she had red eyes and blond hair."Truth"itachi said.
Crista could see the annoyince in itachi's eyes."What do you want in a woman?"Likon said."Someone strong"itachi said."That's it?"Likon asked.Itachi looked around and looked at his cousin named ginta,he had green eyes and blue hair."Truth or dare"itachi said.
Ginta looked at itachi and smirked."Dare I'm not afraid of anything"ginta said proudly."Strip and run through the house yelling your a perverted idiot"itachi said,smirking."But..but"ginta said.
Sata a boy with green hair and purple eyes,smirked."You heard the man"sata said.Ginta grumbled as he stripped,every girl closed there eyes,they opened them when ginta ran into one of the rooms.
They all heard him yelling he was a perverted idiot,and giggled.Then they heard screaming,yelling,and hitting.When he appeared he had a towel around his waist,a red mark on his face and alot of bumps on his head."You'll get yours!"Ginta yelled at itachi,everyone else laughed."Bring it cousin"itachi said,smirking.Ginta put on his clothes then sat down.
A girl with purple hair and blue eyes named yumi was next."Crista truth or dare?"Yumi asked."Truth"crista said."Do you like someone in this room,romanticly?"Yumi asked."Yes"crista said.Yumi stared at her."Really,who?"Yumi asked,excited."You didn't say who"crista said.Yumi grumbled,itachi looked shocked.
After that crista was sitting by a lake looking at the water.She remembered orochimaru and how he had protected her all the time."Another memory"she said."What memory?"Someone asked.Crista jumped and saw itachi standing by her,he repeated his question."Never mind"she said.They heard a loud crash and they both ran to the summer house.
Hikara,sasuke,and mini crista were under a pile of wood,badly injured.Crista removed the wood."Are the children okay?"Hikara asked."Yes"crista said.Hikara fainted crista looked at itachi."Can you take care of things here,i'll go find everyone else and bring them here"itachi said.Crista nodded then he disappeared.
Crista felt orochimaru's chakra and turned around.Orochimaru was in front of her,her eyes were wide."Orochimaru"crista whispered.Orochimaru stepped toward her,and grabbed her hand."It's been a while hasn't it?"He asked.Crista turned angry and slapped him.
He looked at her,eyes wide."How dare you come back to kohana after you betrayed it and what you did to me!"She screamed."I'll be back"orochimaru said.Itachi rushed toward crista,as she went to her knees.He grabbed her shoulders,she cried on his shirt,clutching him tightly.
He picked crista up,and the rest of his family went home.Crista sat by the fireplace,staring at it.A blanket was wrapped around her body.Hikara,Haka and itachi was in the room next to her."I wish there was something I could do"itachi said.Haka his father turned toward him."She must have been in so much pain,but why?"Hikara asked."I don't know"haka said.
Itachi went in his room and saw crista on a different bed.He saw sasuke and mini crista in her arms,sleeping with her.He walked toward crista and brushed her bangs out of her eyes.Unlike sasuke's and mini crista's happy faces,crista's was sad.Itachi layed down on the other bed,it almost broke itachi's heart to see her like that.
The next morning itachi woke up,he looked at crista and was suprised.That she was in the same bed with him,last night sasuke and mini crista were in her arms.Hikara appeared in the doorway and walked toward the bed."Your father moved her there"she said.
Itachi felt crista stirr and looked down.He saw a tear escape her closed eyes."Itachi"she whispered.He wiped away the tear and held her tighter to him.Crista sprang up sweating and panting."Crista what's wrong"Itachi and hikara asked.
Crista pulled her knees to her chest,and put her hands on her head.Her eyes were shaking,so was her voice."A vision,it was so horrible"she thought.Itachi put his arms around her,her legs went back down,her arms clutched itachi's shirt.His embrace tightened,as if itachi thought that would protect her from what was bothering her.
She cried in his chest,he put his hand on her cheek,caressing it softly.Hikara left to talk to her husband.Crista looked up at itachi,itachi wiped away her tears,and traced the tear stains on her cheeks.He kissed her,she kissed back,she put her arms around his neck.Itachi wrapped his other arm around her waist.
He pushed her on the bed gently,still kissing her."This is the only thing I know I can do to help her through this"itachi thought as he closed his eyes.They ended the kisses and itachi got off crista and layed down on the end of the bed,his legs hanging over.Crista put her arms on his chest and layed her head on his chest too.
Her legs were hanging over the bed too,he wrapped his arms around her body,clutching her tightly to him."Itachi"crista said.Itachi unwrapped one arm and put his hand on her cheek."What can I do?"He whispered.sadly.
Crista's eyes widened,then turned back to normal.She kissed him on the lips,then drew back."This is all I need itachi"she said.Itachi chuckled,crista smiled her famous smile that itachi had grown to love."What a simple kiss can do to a person"itachi said.Crista kissed itachi,itachi kissed back.
In the afternoon itachi held crista in his arms,they had fallen asleep.In the mornig crista woke up,itachi did too."Good morning"itachi said.Itachi kissed crista,crista kissed back.They stopped when they heard a knock at the door.It opened and ginta,and koko entered the room.Crista stood up.
Ginta pushed crista to the bathroom."We're going to the meadow"he said as he closed the door."Hey don't bother my crista"ginta said as he glared at itachi.His glare disappeared as itachi's eyes turned to ginta."She's not yours"itachi said."Oh then who does she belong to?'Ginta asked.Itachi smirked then stood up."She's mine"itachi said.
Itachi got up,and saw crista,a hand on her cheek."I'm so bored"crista said."I can fix that"itachi said.He picked crista up and went to a chair in his room."I won't lose you to anyone"itachi whispered as crista sat her head against his chest,sitting on his lap.
Itachi stroked crista's head."Crista if anyone hurts you not even the underworld will stop me"itachi thought Crista kissed itachi,itachi smiled.They went outside and sat by a tree."Crista do you remember when I asked you to marry me?"Itachi asked,looking at her."Yes"she said."I was serious"he said.Crista embraced him and he embraced back.
Itachi sighed and looked at crista."I'm sorry for scaring you but the thought of losing you got to me"he said.Crista put her head against his chest and sighed,itachi wrapped his arms around her."You know me crista,I am not perfect,though to everyone else I appear to be"he said.
He looked at crista straight in the eyes."You see the real me,not the amazing ninja everyone thinks,you don't see the uchia,you see me for who I really am,itachi"he said.Crista smiled and kissed him,itachi kissed back."Itachi I want to stay as your girlfriend I'm not ready to marry just yet"she whispered when they ended the kiss.
Nine days had passed,ever since their conversation itachi had been acting weird.She saw him practicing throwing kunia and practicing jutsu.She just though it was a mission and nothing else was wrong.She went to sleep that night,itachi wasn't there and she wondered where he could be at.
About a week later,itachi's cousins were playing,with kunia."Hey soki what was the reason for coming into my room,last week?"Itachi asked,annoyed."Just to see your girl,and say hi to you"soki said.
Itachi grabbed soki by the collor of his shirt and walked outside.He slammed soki against a tree,itachi's sharingan was activated,he was mad."I just wanted to kiss her"soki said.Itachi shoved him harder into the tree."If you ever touch her,or hurt her,I will not hesitait to kill you"itachi said angrily.
He saw crista coming and let go of soki."Hi itachi"crista said happily."Hello"itachi said,embracing her,then kissing her.Sate appeared and told itachi and crista they had to go on a mission,tomarrow.
Crista woke up and ran to the other side of town.She was on a bridge,looking at the water and rocks."Crista"someone said.Crista turned around and saw dak."This is where you will die,goodby"dak said.
With a flick of dak's sword,white blades shot out and went at crista.Crista didn't have time to move,her body filled with pain.She didn't even scream as she fell off the bridge,the water carried her downstream.Dak went after her,rukia ran toward itachi and saw him sitting under a cheary tree."Itachi"she said.
He heard and sensed her,but didn't relax."Who are you?"Itachi asked."My name is rukia,I am a friend of crista's"rukia said.Itachi glanced at rukia."Please we need to hurry or crista won't have a chance"she said.Itachi stood up,glaring at rukia."How do I know this isn't a trap?"Itachi asked.
Itachi was thinking camly,but was frustraited that they couldn't go faster."I can't prove it to you but if we don't hurry,it will be too late to save crista"rukia said.Itachi turned toward rukia."Where is she?"He asked.
Dak was running down the stream."What a fighter"dak thought.Crista was still alive,her wounds were healing slowly.Crista pulled herself out of the river,by rocks,dak landed in front of her."What do you want with me?"Crista asked."I want the jewel and you dead"dak said.
Dak tried to stab her in the heart but crista blocked it with a kunai.Dak stabbed her in the leg,she fell on the ground.She wasn't done healing herself and healing jutsu takes more of her chakra."I will kill you,you killed my mother"dak said.Crista rolled aside and got to her feet.
Dak slashed his sword at crista,crista just got a few cuts."How much farther?"Itachi asked."We're almost there"rukia said,controlling her voice.She was scared for crista.
Dak had stabbed crista in her arms,and cut her cheek."STOP IT!!"Rukia shouted.She jump kicked dak and he went flying and hit a tree.Itachi ran immedently toward crista,who was kneeling at the ground.His eyes narrowed to see the site of her blood,his sharingan activated toward his anger."Crista...did he do this to you?"He asked calmly.
He had self control,he was an uchia.It was ready to snap,but crista knew itachi was ticked and it was a silent cold rage.She looked away,but itachi grabbed her chin and held her face toward his."Crista"he said slowly."Did dak do this to you?"Itachi asked.
Crista began shaking,not because dak tried to kill her,but because itachi's chakra seemed to be growing darker.His chakra was wrapping around her,refusing to let go.Itachi saw crista trembling,he wrapped his arms around her,protectivly.He thought that he was the one hurting her.His grip tightened,itachi felt his blood boiling,tonight someone would die.
Rukia had dak's hands behind him."Victor killed you mom not crista"rukia said.Dak's eyes widened,rukia stood in front of him."Victor killed my mom?"Dak thought.
Gritting her teeth,rukia looked at crista,but froze when she saw itachi standing right in front of them."Itachi what are you doing here?"Rukia asked."Where is he?"Itachi asked in a low voice."What?"Rukia thought.
Itachi looked at rukia."The guy that did this to crista"itachi said.Itachi looked at dak,so did rukia."Is it him?"Itachi said,voice low,angry."Wait itachi"rukia said.Rukia felt a strong wind go by her and the sound of skin hitting metal.
Turning around,her eyes widened to see dak flying and crashing into a tree,with a trail of blood flying after him.Itachi straightened,looking calm,but rukia could tell he wasn't done yet.
Itachi was so fast,rukia couldn't keep up with his speed.She could watch and hear screams of pain,and cracking.Itachi slammed dak into a large boulder,his blood red sharingan eyes looked at dak's sword."So this is the weapon you used to hurt my crista"itachi said,
Crista's eyes were wide,itachi's chakra was turning darker."Itachi please stop"rukia said.Itachi didn't hear rukia,slowly pulling out dak's gleaming sword.
Dak was in a dizzy with pain."Die...die by your own sword,the sword that hurt crista"itachi said.Rukia dropped her sword,tears in her eyes."DAK!!"Rukia said."STOP!!!"Crista screamed.
Everyone froze,crista was leaning against a tree,tears forming in her eyes."Please stop itachi don't kill him!"crista said.Itachi looked at crista,sharingan still activated."He hurt you"itachi said.
Itachi didn't move,his eyes glued to crista's bleeding form."I can heal myself no problem,i'll be okay,please just please don't kill him"crista said."He needs to pay for what he did"itachi said,but dropped the sword and dak on the ground.
Dak picked up his sword and ran toward crista.Itachi's face grew angrier as he turned to run after him."I'm going to be too late!"Itachi thought.There was a slash and blood spilled.Itachi skidded to a stop,crista's eyes were wide with shock."Rukia"crista said.
There was a blinding light and crista and rukia were in soul society."I have to go now"rukia said."Okay"crista said.Crista was in front of dak,she didn't have any cuts at all.
Dak was on his knees,itachi was behind him.Dak saw crista and grabbed her by the shoulders."Where's rukia!!?"Dak said.Dak was knocked aside by itachi."Don't touch her"itachi said angrily.Itachi turned toward crista."Are you alright?"Itachi asked.
Crista looked at him."Yes"she said.Dak glared coldly at crista making her shudder.Itachi stood in front of crista,feeling dak's blood lust."I'll be back"dak said and disappeared.
Crista held onto itachi's arms,leaning against his back as they walked to his house."Itachi"Crista said.He didn't speak,didn't move.Crista wrapped her arms over his chest."I love...I love you so much"she said."I love you too crista"he said."I almost lost her tonight"itachi thought.Crista was asleep on his back.
In the morning itachi told crista to meet him at the cheary tree. crista met itachi at the tree."Here"he said as he held out his hand.It had a tiny shell with lipstick in it."What's this?"She asked as she took it."A thank you present for keeping me from killing dak"he said."Are you sure it's okay?"She asked as she looked at him."Yeah,of course!"He said as he smiled.Crista smiled back.After that crista went to the council's office."Cristina?"The council asked as they looked at her."Yes"she said."You are forbidden to see itachi uchia again"they said."Why not!"Crista yelled as she glared at them."You are a half-breed,you are a danger to all the people here"they said."What"she said angrily."Your power might get out of control,that is why"they said.Crista walked out of the office,slamming the door as she left.
That night it was raining,crista was standing by the tree."Crista"someone said.Crista turned around and saw itachi in front of her,he had his sharingan in his eyes."Itachi"she thought.He walked up to her."What's wrong?"He asked as he looked at her.Crista turned away from him."The council has forbidden me to see you,they're saying my power might get out of control"she said.Itachi looked at her."I Don't care!"He yelled as he grabbed her cheek and pulled her toward him."I love you crista"he said."Itachi"she thought.Crista and itachi kissed.Lightling cracked.
They parted and crista looked at him."Itachi are you sure?"Crista asked as he grabbed her hand."About what?"He asked as he looked at her."About me"she said."Do you really have to ask"he said.Crista smiled,he smiled back."I have to go somewhere"he said."Okay"she said.Itachi disappeared walked toward his village.Tons of people were in the streets."Sharingan"he thought.All the people froze.Itachi got fifteen kunai out and threw them at the people.
The kunai hit all the people in the heart and they all fell down.Itachi killed the rest of the people in the street with shuriken.
Itachi went to his house his parents were sitting down,itachi opened the door."Sharingan"he said.His parents froze.Itachi was behind them,he lifted up his sword.Sasuke came through the door.He stopped dead in his tracks."Mom!,Dad!,Brother stop!"Sasuke yelled.Itachi swung his sword and killed his parents.His parents fell down.Tears filled up in his sasuke's eyes.He charged at his brother,screaming.Itachi used his other hand and punched sasuke in the stomach,sasuke threw up a little and fell down.
Itachi looked at what he had done.His eyes widened and he turned his head toward the door.In the doorway was crista,she dropped a basket,itachi looked at her.Crista started running toward the forest."Crista!"Itachi yelled as he ran after her."My vision came true,this is bad"she thought.Crista ran through trees and shrubs,she was getting cut up.She saw a cliff and stopped.Itachi had stopped and went home,crista did too after an hour of crying.
The next night crista was muttering,she was having a bad dream,itachi was watching her,sitting in the windowsill,his armor on his chest,legs and arms were stained red with his families blood,his blood stained sword was loosly at his side.
He heard crista muttering and went over to her,kneeling in front of her,he touched her cheek and kissed her on the lips,she stopped,her eyes slowly opened.Itachi parted,he had gotten the megekyo sharingan,by killing his best friend,his eyes sofened as he looked at crista,but her eyes were sad and full of fear.
She sat up and looked at him,he looked at her."Crista you will never know how close I came to killing you for this power"he thought.Crista stood up and rushed out of the room,itachi rushed after her."Crista please,please forgive me,that's all I want"he thought.Crista was by a cliff,there was bvlackness at the bottom,itachi stepped toward her.
He grabbed her hand."Crista I only did that to test my capability"he said.Crista's eyes were wild with fear."Get away from me!"She screamed."How did you get the mogekyo sharingan?"Crista asked.Itachi looked at crista."You must kill you closest friend like I have"he said.She placed her hands in front of her,a big blast of spirital power came out.
Itachi jumped back crista fell of the cliff."CRISTA!"Itachi screamed as he rushed toward the cliff.He looked down,everything was dark."I have to leave,I have to kill all emotion in my heart,I have to become stronger to kill orochimaru,he's the one that caused this whole thing and now crista's dead,i'll KILL HIM"he thought.Itachi walked toward the mountains.Crista was hanging on to a root.She spread out her wings and flew down to the river.
Crista and kakashi were back on the porch.Kakashi's eyes were wide."So,that's what happened"crista said.Kakashi looked toward sasuke still asleep."No wonder he wants to kill his older brother,his brother killed his whole village"kakashi said."Me and sasuke are the only survivors from that"crista said."He killed his own village and for that I hate him"crista said."We better get some sleep"Kakashi said."I'm scared i'll love him again"crista thought.They all went to sleep.