Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 21 Crista's secret revealed and Sasuke's Choice ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 21

Crista's secret revealed,and Sasuke's choice!



In the morning crista went and got some medicinal herbs from the forest.Crista went back into the house and sat down beside sasuke.She grabbed a medicinal herb and made an oitment,and rubbed it on her hands.Sasuke was breathing heavily,he didn't have a shirt on,his headband was on the ground next to him.
Crista started rubbing the ointment on sasuke's chest."Sasuke's wounds are healing well"crista thought.Crista stopped rubbing and put a wet washcloth on his forehead,then began rubbing her hand that had the ointment on it,on his chest."That feels nice"sasuke suddenly said.
Crista gasped,she suddenly stopped."Oh sorry did I wake you?"Crista asked as she wiped her hand off."No,you didn't"he said."Where's naruto"he said."In the next house,he's hurt too"she said."What happened to him?"Sasuke asked as he looked up at her.Crista chuckled a little."He was training and he fell down on his head while trying to walk up a tree"she said."I thought he mastered the tree excercise"sasuke said."I thought he did to,but apparently he didn't"she said.Sasuke closed his eyes for a minute."I'm going to treat his wound next"she said.Sasuke opened his eyes.
Crista looked at him."What's wrong"sasuke asked as he looked up at her."Nothing"she said."You're a half breed aren't you"he said.Crista gasped."How did you find out?"She asked as she put her hand on her chest."Kakashi told me"he said."I see"she said as she put her hand on her chest.
Sasuke sat up and squeezed her hand that was on her chest."Is this why you shut me out,you should have told me"he said."I thought you would be afraid of me if you found out what I was"she said."Crista"sasuke said.Crista sat up."I better take care of naruto's wound"she said.Crista walked out the door,sasuke just sat there.
Crista went into the next hut and sat down by naruto."Hi crista"naruto said.Naruto was sitting up."Hi naruto"she said."Sasuke found out didn't he"naruto said."yeah,I don't know what he'll decide"she said.Naruto looked at her."Well if he dumps you i'll be your boyfriend"naruto said.Crista looked at him."Thanks naruto"she said."Yeah"he said as he smiled and rubbed his head.Crista undid the bandage on his head."It's healing pretty good"crista said."That's good"naruto said.Crista got out some water and starting moving it in the air.
Her hands absorbed the water and crista put her hands on naruto's head.The wound his head healed."What did you do?"Naruto asked as he looked at her."I bend the water around using my hands,then my hands absorb the water,and I can heal people,this bending can be used for attack,defense,or healing"she said."Can you teach me?"Naruto asked as he stood up."I probably can"she said as she smiled.Crista stood up."Let's wait till sasuke gets healed"she said."okay"he said.
Crista went down to the water and walked on it.Itachi came on the water too."What are you doing here?"Crista asked angrily."I want to fight you"he said.Crista smirked.Naruto and sasuke were on the porch and saw them."Crista,I have to help her"sasuke said.Naruto stopped him."You're in no condition to fight your brother"naruto said.Sasuke looked at crista and itachi."You can't win against me"she said as she turned to walk away.Itachi growled,he got out a kunia blade and threw it at her.
Crista put het right hand up,the water formed a wall as she quickly turned toward him.The kunia blade fell in the water."You're a water bender too"he said."Yeah"she said."Now that everyone knows my secret I can remove my seal"crista said.She removed the seal and turned into her half breed form.She had,red hair,dog ears,amber eyes,sharp claws,and sharp teeth."Let's start"itachi said as he ran toward her."Let's finish!"She said as she ran toward him.Crista made hand signals and jumped in the air."Twin serpent jutsu!"She yelled as snakes came out of the sleeve of her jacket.The snakes grabbed onto itachi and nailed him too a tree."See,you're no match for me"she said.
Itachi got out a kunia blade and cut away the snakes.He charged at crista.Crista transformed into her human form.She had a bow in her hand an arrow aimed at itachi.She fired the arrow and it pinned itachi to a tree."Now leave and I shall spare your life"she said."Itachi you slaughtered everyone in your vilage,then you tried to kill me,I can't forgive you,not yet"she said."I understand"itachi said.He disappeared and crista fell on the water."Crista!"Sasuke and naruto said.
Naruto and sasuke ran toward her."Crista are you okay?"They asked as sasuke knelt down."Yeah,i'm fine,i'm just not used to letting out this much power"she said."Here"sasuke said.Crista took his hand and stood up."Your wounds must be healed already huh"she said."Not quite"he said.Naruto looked at her.Crista suddenly took a step back and gripped her chest."Crista!"They both screamed as they grabbed her.Crista went to the ground and her hands went to the ground too."What's happening to me,this other presence,it's strong,who could that be?"she thought as she felt the hairs on her neck rise up.
Kakashi saw them and rushed toward them."What's wrong?"Kakashi asked as he saw crista.Sasuke and naruto looked at him."We don't know she just went to the ground"they both said."Sasuke?"Crista asked as she looked at him."Yeah"he said."It's my heart,my heart is getting stronger,i'm getting a knew form"she said."New form what do you mean?"Naruto asked as he put his hand on her shoulder."I can transform into different forms,vampre,human,half breed, and dragon,these have different power too"she said.Crista gripped her chest tighter and lurched forward."Crista!"Sasuke said as he put out his hand."S-sasuke,please get away from me,go on the porch,I don't know what this form will be or what power it has"she strugged to say."Okay"they said.
They went on the porch and watched her.Sasuke closed his eyes."I wish I could do something to help her"he thought as he gripped the porch railing.Something came out of the trees,and stood on the water.It was a demon,he had black shoes on,a black outfit,long black hair,brown eyes,and a white furry thing around his shoulder.Crista turned her head toward the demon.She had her right eye closed,her left eye squinted,and her teeth clentched."Crista"the demon said.Crista got up,still the same expression,her teeth still clentched."V-victoria!"She said as her hand tightened on her chest.
Victoria looked at her."It seems you're suffering greatly from that wound from when you were little"she said."Hah,you're just a low class demon,who wants my sword"she said as she smirked.Pain shot through crista's body,she went to her knees."You're aragont just like your pathetic half breed father"she said.Crista looked at him,she smirked.Victoria walked up to her."You're pathetic,just like inuyasha"she said."You'll think otherwise when I use my claws to wipe off that face off you"she said.
Victoria smiled."Let's see you try"she said."You asked for it!"Crista yelled as she looked at victoria.She teleported,and victoria looked around."Where'd she go?"Victoria wondered as she looked around."Behind you"Crista said.Victoria whirled around and saw crista,she had let go of her chest.
She pushed victoria and victoria went flying,victoria did a backflip and landed feet first on the water.Crista cletched her chest and knelt on the water."She needs help!"Sasuke said as he pulled out a kunia knife."I-I have to finish her off quickly,before I faint"crista said.She pulled out the tetsusgia and held it at victoria.Sasuke threw his kunia blade at victoria.Crista ran at it and blocked it with her tetsusgia.
Sasuke,naruto,and kakashi gasped."Don't interfere,I will defeat victoria and i'll do it with the tetsusgia!"Crista yelled as her painful expression appeared again.Victoria ran at crista.Crista gasped as she turned around.Victoria grabbed the tetsusgia and pushed crista.
Crista fell down,victoria lifted up the sword."Die"victoria said."No,Crista!"Sasuke screamed as crista stood up.Crista charged at victoria as the wind scar came at her.Crista grunted as the attack hit her.Everyone went down on the porch.Kakashi got up off of sasuke and naruto."The blast subsided"he said.They all saw crista,sasuke was unconsious.Crista grunted as she pushed back the sword."She's staving off the sword"naruto said,amazed.Crista looked at them."What are you doing?"crista asked."Run for it!"She screamed."We're going"kakashi said.
He picked up sasuke and they ran to the forest."How sweet,risking your life to save your presiuos friends!"Victoria said as she put a hole in crista's stomach with her hand.Crista grunted as she felt her hand go inside of her,her eyes widened,victoria's hand was through her stomach,her hand on the other side of it,crista screamed.
Sasuke woke up and looked toward crista,victoria's hand through crista's stomach.Sasuke got free of kakashi and started running toward her,but kakashi grabbed his hand.Sasuke turned his head toward kakashi."What are you doing let go of me"he said."Crista told us to run for it,she wants to resolve this on her own"Kakashi said.
Sasuke looked toward crista."Crista"he said.Victoria pulled out her hand."Any last words before your tragic demise?"Victoria asked as she looked at crista."Your ignorence suprises me,I really thought you would have realized it by now"she said."Notice what?"Victoria asked."That the sword is back in my hands!"Crista said as she grabbed her sword,tearing victoria's fake arm off in the procces.Crista smirked,she went to her knees and put the sword in the water.Victoria stepped toward her.Crista squeezed the handle of the sword and a sample of the wind scar went toward victoria.Victoria jumped back,and squinted her eyes."She hold's power over it,despite being unconsious,if I make a move for her,she will strike me down"victoria thought.
Victoria disappeared and crista breathed heavily."She seems to have left"Kakashi said."Crista"sasuke said.Sasuke ran toward crista."Crista!"He yelled as he ran toward her.Crista looked at him."Sasuke,you're alive"she tought as her sword went in it's sheath.Crista was falling down.Sasuke caught her.He was sitting on the water.He turned her on her back and put he head on his lap."Crista,you silly fool"he whispered.
Sasuke picked crista up,kakashi and naruto were in a hut already,sleeping."So,much for waiting,for me"sasuke thought irritated.Sasuke put crista on his bed.Kakashi walked in the house."Do you want me to take care of crista's wound?"Kakashi asked as he sat down by her."I heard that,i'm not completly unconsious you know"she said.
Crista sat up."It's okay if you two treat my wound,you can take off my shirt too,there's no bra either,so.."she said."YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING PERVERTED!"She yelled at them.Kakashi and sasuke gulped."O-okay"they both said.Crista smiled,then fainted.Sasuke caught her and put her down gently.Kakashi took off her shirt and wrapped up her whole chest and wound."There she should be okay"kakashi said.He looked at sasuke."You sleeping in here?"Kakashi asked as he stood up."Yeah,by the door"sasuke said."Okay,see you in the morning"kakashi said.He left and sasuke fell asleep.
In the middle of the night,sasuke woke up."I can't get to sleep"he thought.He heard crista moan and walked toward her."Is she having a bad dream?"Sasuke thought as he sat down."Where am I?"Crista thought.She saw a informary in her dream.A door opened and she was sitting on a bed,a man came in the room,he had blue eyes,white hair,white shirt,and black pants.Crista had a white shirt,a black skirt on.She took off the covers and stood up.She held out her hand toward the man.The man grabbed it.He pulled her toward him and embraced her,she embraced him."Take me with you,take me away with you,please dante"she said.
Crista opened her eyes and sat up."Was that a vision,and if it was where was it,and when"she thought.She looked at sasuke,sleeping beside her bed."Sasuke must have fallan asleep.Crista stood up and walked outside.She took of her shirt and undid the bandages."My wound already healed"she thought.She put her shirt on and walked by a hill and sat on it."I can't remember the last time I saw a sunrise like this"she thought she smiled and stared at it.
Sasuke woke up and saw that crista wasn't there,he walked outside and saw her sitting on a hill.Crista heard someone and turned her head around and saw sasuke behind her."Can I sit down?"Sasuke asked as he looked at her.Sasuke sat down beside her."So,do you still want to be my boyfriend?"She asked as she looked at the sun.Sasuke looked at her."Do you still love me,even though i'm a half demon?"She asked as she bent her head down and started to cry."Crista,I love you,I don't care what you are,just don't use your half demon powers anymore just in emergencies okay"he said.Crista wiped away the tears."okay"she said."I'll stay by your side"he said.Crista smiled.They both stood up.
Crista was going to follow sasuke,but stopped.Sasuke turned around."What's the matter?"He asked as he looked at her."Sasuke,when you were unconsious when haku got you,did you feel any powerful chakra?"She asked as she squinted her eyes."Yeah,I saw a big red chakra,and I felt it,but I fainted before I could see what it was"he said."That was my backup chakra"crista said."What,that was your chakra?"Sasuke asked,his eyes wide."Yeah I use it when I get really mad,or if i'm getting my butt kicked"she said.
"There was another demon who had a similar amount of chakra like that"someone said.Sasuke and crista turned around and saw kakashi."Kakashi sensei who was it?"Sasuke asked as he looked at him."The blue nine tailed fox demon"he said."Did,you say nine tailed fox demon?"Crista asked her eyes wide."Yeah,what about it?"Kakashi asked." I'm the nine tailed fox,that's my true chakra"crista thought."Well,let's go by the river and hang out"kakashi said."Really!"Naruto said.He came up behind kakashi."Yeah"he said."Yes,oh yeah!"Naruto yelled as he jumped in the air.They headed to the river.
Naruto and sasuke walked to the river,kakashi grabbed crista's arm."Crista the blue nine tailed fox is sealed in naruto"kakashi said.Crista looked at kakashi."I know I was there when it happened"crista said.Crista looked at the sky,she put her hand over her eyes."It's so vivid I can still remember what happened that horrible day"crista said.Kakashi and crista went to the river too.