Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 22 Another vision and victoria ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter22

Another vision and victoria



Sasuke,crista,naruto,and kakashi went to the river.Kakashi sat on a rock and read a book.Naruto was in the water swimming,sasuke was fishing,and crista was dipping her feet in the water.Crista took off her clothes and had a swimsuit on."I like your swimsuit crista"naruto said."Thanks naruto"crista said.Crista went up high where sasuke was and looked down."You look pretty,crista"sasuke said.Crista looked at him."Thanks sasuke"she said."Do you want to see my wings?"She asked as she looked at him."Wings?"Sasuke and naruto said."I'll show you guys"she said.Crista closed her eyes and white wings came out of her back."Whoa"naruto said.Sasuke stared at her."Those look just like angel wings"sasuke said."They are"she said.Crista flew up in the air and flew around.She smiled and made her wings diappear feathers were floating down on the water."She's falling"naruto said.Crista flew up,she didn't have any wings."You're floating"naruto said."Yeah,I can fly with or without wings"she said.Crista landed on the rock."Enough of that,i'm going swimming"she said."Banzia!"Crista yelled as she jumped in the water.
Crista was in the water and was swimming around.She suddenly saw a person in the water,he had blond hair,blue eyes,black shoes,and a black shirt and pants.He was swimming in the water.He looked at crista and motioned her to follow him.Crista swam after him and soon saw a cave.She went to the surface and got out of the water."Where am I?she wondered as she looked around.There were rocks and crystals all over the place."Where did that boy go?"She thought as she walked toward a crystal.Crista suddenly saw a door and it was glowing."What's that?"Crista thought as she walked toward it.
Meanwhile sasuke and naruto were in the water."Where is she?"Sasuke wondered as he looked at kakashi."Kakashi sensei,crista's gone"sasuke said."She'll be back,she probably went explorin"kakashi said,still reading his book.Naruto looked at sasuke."I'm going to go find her"naruto said."okay just don't get lost"sasuke said."right"naruto said.Naruto dove in the water and soon saw a cave."There's a cave"he thought.Naruto popped to the surface and saw crista."Crista!"Naruto yelled as he got out of the water.Crista walked into the door."I'm sure the boy went that way"she thought."Crista,wait!"Naruto yelled.Crista went through the door and disappeared.Naruto ran toward the door and it suddenly disappeared.
Naruto ran into the wall and fell down."Oww!"He said as he held his head.He looked toward where the door was and gasped."Where'd the door go,where's crista?"He said as he stood up and looked around.
Crista was asleep on the other side of the door.She was having another vision.There was a island in her vision,she and that boy she had followed were on a tree looking at the sky."Nothings changed"she said."Nothing ever will,crista let's stay on this island together"he said.Crista looked at him."saddler is gone now"she said.Edward looked at crista,crista looked at him.They kissed each other.After that they watched the sun set.
Crista opened her eyes and sat up."Another vision,when is that gonna be at?"She asked herself.She stood up and saw another door.She walked through it.She found herself in the cave again.She saw naruto in the water."How am I gonna tell sasuke that crista diappeared?"Naruto wondered as he swam around.Crista grabbed his shoulders and he screamed."Ahhh,don't eat me I don't taste very good!"Naruto screamed.Crista laughed,naruto turned around and saw her."Crista,you're here,where were did you go!"He said as he jumped on the ground.Crista stopped laughing."I was gone?"She said."Yeah you were you went through a door and disappeared"naruto said."oh,I had another vision"she said."What was it about?"Naruto asked as he looked at her."I was with a boy and we were on an island and we kissed"she said."It was sasuke wasn't it"naruto said."No,his name was edward"she said.
Crista looked toward a wall and saw victoria."Victoria"crista said.Victoria looked at her."Cristina"victoria said."Naruto get out of here"she said.Naruto jumped in the water and swam toward sasuke."Victoria what do you want?"She asked as she glared at her."You are a hinderance to my master,I'll kill you here and now"she said."Master?"Crista said as she looked at her.Naruto popped up in front of sasuke."Sasuke,crista's in trouble!"Naruto said as he grabbed him."What,lead me to her!"sasuke said as he looked at him.Kakashi put down his book.Naruto,sasuke,and kakashi ran on the water."You think you can kill me,that easily?"Crista asked as she transformed into her half demon state,she pulled out the tetsusgia.Victoria pulled out her sword."I'll try"victoria said.Crista and victoria walked in a circle."What's your masters name?"Crista asked as she walked in front of victoria."Victor,and we'll form a reunion and make him stronger"victoria said."Reunion?"Crista asked as she circled around with victoria."All we need is the sacred jewel and your blood"victoria said.Crista stopped suddenly."You'll have to go through me to get the sacred jewel"Crista said.Victoria stopped too."You asked for it"victoria said.
Victoria charged at crista,crista gasped.Naruto,sasuke,and kakashi ran faster."Naruto where is this cave at!"Sasuke said as he looked at him."Just a littl farther up"naruto said.They saw crista get slammed through the cave wall.She hit the wall that was across from the cave.Crista fell on the water."Crista!"naruto yelled as they looked at crista.Victoria walked through the hole in the cave wall,and walked toward crista.Crista stood up,she put the tetsusgia in it's sheath and put her hands toward victoria."How are you going to take me on without your sword?"Victoria said."I have my ways"crista said.Crista put on some black gloves and got in a fighting stance.Victoria put her sword away and got in a fighting stance.Crista charged at victoria.Victoria was going to punch crista,but she blocked it.Crista used her other hand and punched victoria in the stomach.Victoria went back a few feet.
Crista jumped on a pedastal,then jumped on a wall,jumped on the ground and ran at victoria.Crista kicked her leg up and kicked victoria in the stomach.Victoria stepped back,crista kicked victoria in the jaw as her leg was going up,then crista brought her leg down on victoria's head,then did a cartwheel and kicked victoria two times in the jaw.Crista grabbed victoria's belt and drove her though the air.Crista slammed victoria's body on the ground.Victoria grunted as her body went up in the air.
Crista got off of victoria's body while it was in the air.Victoria grabbed crista's leg,got on the ground and spun her around in a circle.Crista hit the wall and went through it.Victoria let go of crista's leg and sent her flying.Crista hit the wall feet first,dust was all around them,crista slid her foot up a little and pushed against the wall.
She flew at victoria and grabbed the collor of victoria's jacket.Crista drove her on the ground and ran her across the ground.She went up into the air with her,spun her around once,and sent her flying into a wall.Crista landed on the ground.Victoria came out of the wall,badly injured."I'll retreat for now,but we will meet again"victoria said.Victoria threw a needle at crista and it went into her arm.Crista pulled it out quickly and put it in the water.
She looked up and victoria was gone."So she escaped"crista said.Crista transformed into her human form and walked toward kakashi,naruto,and sasuke."You okay?"Sasuke asked as he walked up to her."No,my left arm broke"she said."We should head back to the village"kakashi said."Don't worry,it'll heal in a mere half a day"she said as she shook her head."It can heal that fast?!"Naruto said,amazed."Yeah,half demon remember"she said."Oh,yeah"naruto said,scraching his head."Crista is your real name cristina?"Naruto asked."Yeah,crista is just my nickname"she said.
Crista looked at kakashi."Crista I want to ask you something"kakashi said."Yes"crista said."Why was she after you?"Kakashi asked as he looked at her."For the sacred jewel and my death,to restore her master victor to full power"she said."Did she get it?"Naruto asked as he looked at her.Crista reached in her shirt and pulled out the sacred jewel."Nope"she said."What did you mean when you said to restore her master to full power?"Sasuke asked as he looked at her."Well"she said.
Crista turned away from them and sqeezed the sacred jewel."Victor's a half breed like me,he wants the jewel to become a full demon,I'm protecting the jewel,if it gets into their hands..."she said."What happens?"Sasuke asked as he stepped toward her.
"I don't know,but I can tell you it won't be pretty"she said.Sasuke looked at her."Crista"sasuke said."I'm okay"she said."Let's rest,i'm beat"naruto said."Yeah good idea"crista said.They all went to the river,grabbed their stuff and went to kohana village.It was late when they got their."Our houses are being borrowed,so we'll have to sleep in two huts on the outskirts of the village"Kakashi said.
They headed to the huts.Crista and sasuke were in one,and kakashi and naruto were in one.The rest had already fallen asleep.Crista got up and went outside,sasuke woke up.Crista saw itachi and walked toward him,he had the sharingan in his eyes."Itachi,what are you doing here?"Crista asked as she looked at him.Kakashi saw them and hid.
Itachi put his hand on her cheek."I needed to see you again"itachi said.Crista pulled away from him,and turned away.He saw that she was crying."We can never be together ever again,I have to destroy victoria and victor"she said.
Itachi turned her toward him,put his hand on her cheek,and made her look at him."I'll always love you crista,that hasn't changed"he said."Itachi"she said.Itachi kissed crista and kakashi's and crista's eyes widened.She guickly pushed him away."Itachi,i'm the nine tailed fox,there was no way you could ever love me,a half demon"she said."Crista"he said."It's over between us"crista said.
Crista was going to walk away,but itachi grabbed her arm,Crista gasped.Itachi embraced her tightly."Crista,I won't let go of you,not ever"he said,as he closed his eyes."Itachi"crista said."I know we can never be together,but my feelings for you will remain"he said.Itachi let go of her."There's no denying that you still have feelings for me even though your with my little brother"itachi said."I guess your right,i'll never forget you,ever,but I have people after my powers,the people I love might be killed"she said."I understand"itachi said.Itachi disappeared and crista had a headache.Crista fainted and itachi caught her.
Itachi went in sasuke and crista's hut and put her down on a bed.Itachi diappeared and left crista there.Crista woke up and looked around."Itachi"she thought.She went by a spring and looked in the water.She took off her clothes and left her bra and panties on.Itachi was watching her."Crista"he thought.Crista looked at him,he disappeared."Itachi you never did leave my side,all the time we were apart you always looked after me"she thought.Crista went back to the hut and grabbed some ointment.She rubbed it on sasuke's chest,sasuke was still injured by haku.Sasuke suddenly grabbed her hand that was on his chest.Crista gasped,sasuke stood up and helped her up.He got a black shirt on and walked toward her.Crista had her back against a wall,sasuke had both of his hands on the wall beside her head,
They looked at each other."Crista"he said."Sasuke"she said.Sasuke kissed crista,and crista kissed sasuke.They both had a kissing fit.Kakashi knocked on the door.They both gasped.Crista and sasuke did their hair,crista opened the door."You ready for the chunin exams?"Kakashi asked as he looked at them."Yes"he said.They all headed for the village.