Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 23 Sasuke's warning and Victoria ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 23


Sasuke's warning and victoria


Sasuke,crista,and naruto were at a brigde."Kakashi sensei is late again"naruto said."I rushed over here so fast I forgot to eat breakfast"crista said."I got here so fast I didn't have time to brush my teeth,or change my underwear"naruto said.Crista and sasuke looked at him."You didn't that's really disqusting naruto"crista said."First thing in the morning and already he's driving me crazy"sasuke thought.
Kakashi sensei was on a fence."Sorry i'm late guys,I was talking with the other teachers,and the hokaga"kakashi said."About what?"Naruto asked as kakashi went on the ground."The chunin exams"kakashi said."Chunin exams?"Sasuke asked as he looked at kakashi."Their to see which gening will become chunin"kakashi said."Well when are they?"Crista asked as she looked at sasuke."A week from now"kakashi said.He reached in his pocket and pulled out three passports."These are you passports for the chunin exams,gening from all over will be there"kakashi said."Chunin exams eh?"crista said."Sounds fun"she said.
Sasuke looked at her and smirked."Yeah"he said."All right"naruto said."I'm off see you a week from now"he said and disappeared.Naruto,and crista went to their houses and sasuke went to a market.Naruto was training,throwing kunia at a tree.Crista was on her balcony sitting down.Sasuke was walking down the street,and saw crista."Oh,chunin exams,i'm kinda worried about them"she thought."Hey,crista"sasuke called.
Crista gasped and turned around."Oh sasuke,what's up?"she asked as she looked at him."Let's take a walk,just you and me"he said as he smiled."Okay"she said.They both walked down a road,until they hit a foggy area."So why do you want to walk all of a sudden?"Crista asked as she stopped,sasuke stopped in front of her,back facing her."I need to tell you to give up on the chunin exams"he said."No way i've come to far to stop now"she said."The ninja there don't have any mercy,if you try to fight them,you might lose your life"sasuke said as he turned toward crista."Sasuke"she said."Crista,listen to me"he said.
A ninja was on a pole behind them."Ah,two sweethearts,how touching"he said."Get lost unless you want to die"sasuke said,he glanced behind him,still facing crista.The ninja threw three shuriken at crista.Sasuke turned around,got out a kunia,and blocked them."Now i'm really mad!"Sasuke said,running toward the ninja.The ninja threw a kunia at sasuke."That's really old"sasuke said.Sasuke threw his kunia at the ninja's kunia.The ninja's kunia came apart and a thousand kunia were in it."What?"Sasuke gasped as the kunia went at him."Sasuke!"Crista screamed as she ran toward him.Crista went on top of sasuke,sasuke and crista closed their eyes.Sasuke opened his eyes and saw that every one of the kunia were on the ground."Crista?"Sasuke asked as he got out from under her.
Crista looked at him."I'm okay,I put up a barrier and protected us"she said.Sasuke helped her up and they looked around."Where did that ninja go?"Sasuke asked as he looked for him."I don't know"she said.They both went to their houses and fell asleep.
In the morning crista woke up,went out of her house,and went to a lake.Itachi was standing on a peice of wood in the lake."Hey itachi"she said Itachi turned around,sharingan in his eyes."Hi crista"he said.She giggled a little."What?"he asked."Everytime I see you,you always have the sharingan in your eyes"she said."Oh"itachi said."Anyway do you want to train with me?"She asked as he looked at her."Sure"he said.
Crista smelled the air."Never mind,I have to deal with something"she said."What?"Itachi asked."I have to go kill someone"she said.Crista ran off and victoria was behind itachi."You flurtting"she asked.Itachi spun around and got a kunia out."You wanna fight human"she said.Victoria punched him and he fell on the water.
A kunai swooshed past victoria.Victoria and itachi looked up and saw crista."Looks like I got here just in time"she said."Crista"itachi said.Crista charged at victoria,kunia in her hand.Victoria blocked crista's kunia,with her sword.Crista jumped back,grabbed itachi and ran off.
Victoria chased after them.Crista glanced back."Dang it,she's catching up,how did she survive"she said.Itachi went toward a tree and crista hid."You're finished"victoria said.She was going to stab itachi,but crista kicked victoria in the jaw.Victoria fell on the ground,crista slid to a stop.
Victoria got up and crista glared at her."If you ever lay a hand on itachi again,i'll kill you"she said."Let's see you try,show me what you can do nine tailed fox!"victoria said.Crista transformed into her homonculus form.She had a black shirt on,black pants,black sandles,black hair,and purple eyes,with black lines in the middle.
Crista charged at victoria,crista went on the ground.She went at victoria's legs,victoria was about to hit the ground.Crista got on her hands,moved towards victoria on her hands,and kicked victoria in the stomach.Victoria went flying and hit a tree.Victoria fell down,and disappeared."Where'd she go?"Crista wondered as she looked around.
Victoria punched crista in the stomach and crista hit a tree and fell on the ground.Crista slowly got up and faced victoria.Victoria stabbed crista in the heart and crista punched her in the face.Victoria went flying,crista fell on her face."Crista!!"Itachi screamed as he ran toward her.Victoria rushed at itachi."Crista"he thought.
A red chakra surrounded crista,her teeth grew sharper,her nails grew sharper,her wound on her stomach healed,her eyes turned red with dark red lines in the middle.Victoria was coming closer to them,itachi closed his eyes.Crista went in front of him,the rasengan in her hands,victoria had the chidori in hers.Itachi opened his eyes and saw crista and victoria face to face,the rasengan,and chidori clashed.
Crista's red chakra that was around her body,was in the shape of a fox.Crista went to her knees,victoria went forward,crista smirked.Crista's leg went straight up and hit victoria in the jaw.Victoria went flying and hit a tree again.Crista rushed forword,resangan in her left hand.Victoria stood up,crista grabbed her neck,with the resangan in it.Victoria screamed,crista dropped victoria and victoria looked at crista,both wounded badly."Now leave and I shall spare your life"crista said."N-not a ch-chance"victoria said.Victoria stabbed crista in the arm,and crista screamed.Crista jumped back,and turned into her human form.She had a bow in her hand,an arrow aimed at victoria.A pink arura surrounded the arrow."Die,victoria"crista said.
Crista released the arrow,victoria disappeared and the arrow hit the tree."D-Dang it,Sh-she got away"crista said.Crista went to itachi and keeled down."Are you okay?"She asked as she looked at him."Yeah,i'm fine,what about you?"He asked as he looked at her.They both stood up."Yeah th-these are just scatches"she said.
Itachi disappeard and sasuke saw her."Crista what happened?"he asked as he looked at her."Victoria attacked me,don't worry these are just scrat.."she said.Crista fainted and sasuke caught her."Crista?"He asked.She opened her eyes a little."Yeah"she said."What were you doing out here?"He asked."I was gonna train,but I got jumped"she said.She fainted and sasuke picked her up.
She opened her eyes again."Sasuke take me to the river"she said.Sasuke nodded and took her to the river.Crista went in the river and she turned into her vampire form.Her wounds healed and she faced sasuke."In my vampire form,my wounds heal,,except if I get shot with a special gun"she said.Sasuke and crista went to their houses.