Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 25 Crista's Imprisonment and the A ranked mission ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 25

Crista's impresenment and the A-ranked mission!

Crista opened her eyes and shivered.It was cold in her cell, she didn’t knew how long ago the shark-looking man had kidnapped her.She couldn't remember anything before she had blacked out.Her head pounded from pain,and most of her fingers were broken.
Her wrists and feet were bounded and every bone in the her body hurt."That stupid sword had done it when I got hit"she thought.She lifted her head."Sasuke"she thought.She looked around a little,although her vision still wasn’t sharp.She had lost a great amount of blood,it seemed a small room made from white stone. There were no windows,only a wooden door.
Crista sighed and wished that she didn't hurt so much.She tried to focus her chakra to her hands,to heal herself but she was too weak.It hurt her and She passed out.Slowly, she came by again.Crista blinked a couple of times with her eyes to sharpen her sight. Then, she saw someone standing in the door opening.Crista couldn’t see his face clearly,he wore the same cloak as before.His hair was black and half of his face hid behind the collar of his cloak.
He started to walk toward her,and she closed her eyes."Oh great i'm gonna get beat up more"she thought.Nothing happened,slowly, she opened her eyes again.She looked up a little,trying not to hurt herself.Two deep red eyes were staring to her."Sharingan"she thought.
"Sasuke?"She thought.But the eyes were different. They looked emotionless, but hard at the same time. “S…” crista tried to speak. The man kneeled down next to her. She could now see his face more clear. His black hair was short,he really reminded her of Sasuke. But this wasn’t him. And there were only three people she knew that had the Sharingan. Sasuke, Kakashi and…“I-Ita-” crista tried to say. “I guess you know my name.” He said, with a dark and low voice. Itachi blinked“Itachi Uchia and you are Cristina Higarashi”He said.Crista only nodded slightly. She didn’t want to talk anymore. She hurt all over.Itachi raised his hand and touched her cheek.Immediately more pain shot through her cheek from where he touched her.
She let out a cry of pain.He pulled his hand back. She could see his nails were painted purple,Crista wondered why.
“Kisame didn’t really treat you well.”Itachi said.Crista just looked at him.“You don’t have the chakra and strength to heal yourself.”He said.
Itachi stood up."I'll come back and check on you tomarrow"he said,then left."What's the matter with itachi he's acting like he dosen't remember me"she thought.She couldn’t move,but she couldn’t sit still either,she tried to move,but her headache became more painful and pounded more.Then she passed out.
Sasuke was running through the forest."Crista where are you?"He thought.He remembered what itachi had said and he grew angry."I'll kill itachi if he so much as lay's a finger on her"he thought.He stopped by a lake and looked around."Dang it!"Sasuke said as he punched the ground.He was tired and hungry,he made a camp and a fire and layed down."I'll search for her as soon as day breaks"he thought and dozed off.
It was morning and kakashi noticed sasuke was gone,tsunade and jaryia were sitting on his bed."So he didn't heed my words"Kakashi said.Tsunade and jaryia stood up."I'll send Garra,naruto,and lee"to help sasuke"tsunade said."I'll go with the brats too tsunade"jaryia said.
Kakashi and tsunade agreed and left.Naruto went to the hokaga's office.He opened the door and saw garra and lee."Oh great I get teamed up with bushy brows and sand boy"naruto thought.He stood between lee and garra."Naruto,lee,and garra this is an A-ranked mission you are going to catch up with sasuke and save crista,jaryia will go with you also"Tsunade said."WHAT!!,Crista's been kidnapped!!"Naruto said.Tsunade nodded."Are you gonna go"tsunade said.
Naruto,garra,and lee nodded."That is all"tsunade said.They left and jaryia was waiting for them outside the building."Let's go kiddies"he said.Naruto sighed."First I get teamed up with bushy brows and sand boy,then I get teamed up with the perverted toad sage"he thought.They all left for the forest.Sasuke was still looking for crista.
Back at the Akatsuki's hidout kisame entered the room."Hey girl Wake up.”he said.He punched crista hard in her side. She yelped from pain Kisame laughed.Crista knew it wasn’t Itachi,it was Kisame, the shark man.Kisame looked down at crista.He was wearing the same cloak as Itachi had.“The little ninja is awake? Good. I have your food.”Kisame said.
He pointed at a cup of soup,and a glass of water.“You figure out how to eat it, Itachi didn’t tell me I had to help you eat.”He said,he Laughed then he left.Crista looked at the food.Then realized she had an enormous hunger."How am I going to eat it and what if it's poisoned?"She thought.Crista sighed then looked at the door."I'll try and eat it anyway"she thought.
Crista tried to get closer to the food,but no luck Only pain, more and more pain.Then, she heard someone scream. Tired she looked up to the closed door.She knew hundred percent it had been Kisame. Something fell on the floor.She heard Footsteps and they became louder as they came closer to her cell.Crista quickly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.
She could hear the door open,Someone was walking towards her.The footsteps stopped,it stayed quiet for a while."What is he doing!?"Crista thought,"Do what you want already!"Crista breathed out.“I know you’re awake.” Itachi’s said.
Crista opened her eyes.It had no use pretending if he knew she was awake anyway.She tried to look angry and violent,but Itachi’s gaze remained emotionless.
He kneeled down again like he had done before. Carefully he removed the ropes that held her hands and feet.Crista stretched a little,but regretted it.She clenched her teeth,and squeezed her eyes shut."Why does it hurt so much?"She thought.When she opened her eyes again,she couldn’t see him anymore."Did he leave?"Crista thought.She tried to turn her head a little.“Don’t move”itachi said from behind. Crista did as told."I don't want him to get angry I can't defend myself"she thought.
She felt his hands touch her body. It hurt a lot, but she bit her lip not to give in to pain.Itachi felt the bruised parts of her body to check her.His hands slid over her hurt skin.Then,carefully he placed one arm under her legs and one under her shoulders and lifted her up, bride style.His touch hurt crista so much.She tried not to lean against him, but she was so exhausted that her head fell against his chest.
Itachi walked to the still open door and walked into a hallway.Crista wanted to look around,but didn’t had the strength to lift her head.Itachi walked into an other room,it was warm inside.The room wasn’t small,but not large either.Some furniture filled the room.
Slowly, Itachi laid crista down on a soft,two person bed. Then,he left the room.Crista felt more comfortable,but still hurt. "Why?"Crista wondered."Why would he suddenly be so kind all of a sudden"she wondered.
Itachi returned,holding the plate with her food.He sat down next to her on the bed.“Eat”He said.Crista looked at him.Itachi just looked at her,his Sharingan eyes stared into her eyes.“You have to eat”itachi said.“You will need your strength”Still,crista refused to move.Even if she had wanted to,she couldn’t because of the pain.
Itachi sighed then closed his eyes."Girl eat"he said."You really don't remember do you?"Crista asked.Itachi opened his eyes."Remember what?"He asked looking at her.Crista sighed the touched itachi's forehead."I'll return your memories to you"she said.She used little of her strength to do this.Itachi pushed her hand away and put his hand on his head as the memories flowed in him.He lowered his hand and looked at her."Crista"he said."You finally remember"she said smirking.
Itachi's face went back to emotionless.Itachi softly started to help her up.Her head pounded again,but she was sitting.Itachi took a pillow and placed it slowly behind her back.Then,he picked up the plate with the food and placed it on her lap.
Crista slowly lifted her hand to reach out for the spoon.It seemed to take hours.Finally,she tried to pick it up.But she couldn’t do it.With no strength,broken fingers and her whole body shaking,she just couldn’t hold it."Stupid human body"she thought.
Itachi helped again.He picked up the spoon and dipped in into the soup.Then,he brought it to her mouth and waited for her to eat.“It is not poisoned”itachi said suddenly.“There is no reason to kill you,I would have done it already if that was my purpose”he said.
Crista looked at him."I can't trust him but I will anyway"she thought.She opened her mouth a little and ate.Itachi kept feeding her."This is stupid,but I need to eat"she thought,She drank the water too.
Itachi placed the glass back on the plate,and laid it down on the ground.“I’ll take care of your fingers, but you have to hold them still”He said.Carefully,itachi picked up her hands.crista twitched a little,but didn’t move.Itachi got some bandages and little pieces wood.He laid those on her fingers and wrapped them.After that, he did her other hand.“I’m finished.”Itachi said.
Crista looked at itachi."He must be 22 by now"she thought."You can speak right,speak what's on you mind"he said,face still emotionless."Why did you take me here?"she asked."Your a top healer"he said."Why do you need me?"She asked again.“Akatsuki needs a good healer”itachi said.“In a while we have to fight,We need a healer for when things go wrong"he said.
Crista stared at him.“You’re a member for now.”Itachi continued.“If you like it or not,That means…” He stood up and walked to a closet.He opened it and took out an cloak,just like he and Kisame wore.“You’ll wear this”itachi said.He laid it on the end of the bed.She looked at it."No"she said.Itachi glared at her,crista sighed a liitle."I guess I have no choice"she thought.
Itachi sat back down."I see that you understand"he said.Crista looked down.Itachi stood up.“Try to sleep a little”he said.“I’ll come back later to check on you.”Itachi said and left.She sighed and slowly crawled under the blanket.It felt so more comfortable than the hard stone floor."Sasuke please hurry"she thought as she fell asleep.
Crista woke up.a fireplace was lit.It was warm and cosy in the room.She yawned and wanted to go back to sleep again.She looked at her fingers.under and above the bandages,she could see her fingers started to get back a normal color.She turned around to lie on her other side,careful not to hurt herself.Then she saw Itachi sitting in the corner of the room,watching her.
She sat up.“Itachi”She said.Itachi nodded,His cloak hung open.She could see he was wearing a long dark shirt and dark pants under it.Itachi stood up and walked towards her.She looked at him.He stood still next to her.“Do you feel like taking a bath?”He asked."Yes I do feel kind of dirty"she said.She slid her feet onto the floor and stood up,she let go of the wall and she fell.Itachi moved quickly and caught her just in time.
She felt his strong arms around her waist."I foregot how it felt to be by him"she thought."Sorry"she said.“It’s ok”Itachi said. “I’ll help you,try to walk to the door"he said.He helped her up,but kept holding her.She started to walk to the door,while he stayed next to her.Itachi opened the door.They came back in the hall.Finally, crista had a chance to look around.
The hall was made from wood.There wasn’t any furniture or decoration.Only wooden doors.Itachi opened the door they first met.It revealed a bathroom.Itachi took crista’s hand and placed it on the tub.“Can you stand like this for one minute?”He asked.She nodded. “Wait here.”Itachi said then left.
Itachi came back,carrying some clothes.They were all dark. crista noticed a Akatsuki cloak on top.“Put this on after you’ve bathed.”Itachi said,placing the clothes next to the bath.“Do you think you’ll be ok?”He asked same tone of voice."I doubt it,I can barely stand let alone undress myself"she thought."I don't think so itachi"she said.
Itachi was silent for a while."Can you undress yourself"he asked."Yeah I think,yeah...sure"she mummbled.“Do that and call me back,I’ll keep my eyes closed,You’ll tell me where to go and i'll take you there okay?"He said.Crista stared at him."It's a good plan,but how do I get out,and the idea of itachi holding my uncovered body,but I want a shower"she thought.
Itachi stood there."ok"she said.Itachi left and crista sighed.Crista undressed while holding onto the tub.She looked at her body in the mirror,her ribs hurt,and she could see it on her skin.Also dried blood glued to her body,she sighed again."Ok...itachi"She called.
He came in again and his eyes were closed."ok i'm over here straight towards you"she said.Itachi walked up to her,he walked slow."I'm begging to regret to saying yes to this plan"she thought."Stop"she said.She reached out with her free hand and took his.She shivered at his touch."Why is he affecting me so much we used to be lovers so it should be okay"she thought.
Crista placed his hand on her waist.She felt his hand hold onto her waist."Okay we're heading for the tub"she said.They walked toward the tub.She put her hands on the tub."Okay stop"she told itachi.He stopped and helped her in the tub."If you need me,just call,i'll keep my eyes closed"he said.He let go of her and left.
Crista layed down in the tub,she started it and water begain to fall in it."Oh my gosh"she thought.She stopped the tub and sighed.She began washing herself.She thought about sasuke."Sasuke where are you?"she Wondered.She washed her hair with soap."It seems itachi dosen't even remember me this organization must have wiped his memory clean of me,I think he's 20 now"she thought.
She turned the tub off and drained it.She stepped out carefully,she slipped and fell on the tile floor.Crista moaned in pain."I can't call him now,he'll have to watch where I am to pick me up"she thought.She looked around and saw the pile of cloathes,the Akatsuki cloak was on top.She reached for it,and was able to cover herself up.
She sighed."Itachi could you help me please you don't have to close your eyes"she said.Itachi came in and looked down at her.Crista smiled a little."You fell"he said."Yes could you help me up?"She asked.He walked up to her and picked her up.She made sure the cloak stayed on her body.Itachi put her down on her feet."Did you get hurt?"He asked."No i'm fine,um could you please leave again"she said.
Itachi left,crista sighed and dried herself off.Then she took the clothes,they were a little big for her."This is probably itachi's"she thought.She did the cloak on and looked in the mirror,it was too big."Itachi"she said.Itachi came back in."Can you help me back please?"She asked.Itachi nodded and crista sighed."I just took a bath but i'm so tired"she thought.
Itachi walked up to her and lifted her up,bride style."I meant that you would help me walk"she said."Your exhausted,hold onto my neck"he said.She wrapped her arms around his neck,itachi walked out of the bathroom and down the hall.Crista saw some blood on the floor."I wonder who's blood that is and how it got here"she thought.
Itachi walked into the bedroom and carefully laid crista down."Thank you itachi"she said and fell asleep.Crista woke up and was able to heal herself with her chakra her hands were healed too.Crista noticed the cloak at the end of the bed."I didn't take that off it must have been itachi"she thought.
Sasuke was still running through the forest,the sun was setting and he was exhausted."I can't stop now"he thought.Meanwhile naruto garra lee and jaryia were sitting around a fire."This is no time to be relaxing you pervy sage!"Naruto shouted."Naruto we'll find crista we all need our strength if we're going to save her"lee said."Yeah so pipe down brat"jaryia said.Naruto sat back down.
` Crista saw some food by her bed,it was the same as last time,a cup of soup and water.A crimson butterfly was next to the food.Crista smiled and picked it up.Then she started to eat,After she was done eating she set the food on th bed and stood up.She smiled when she walked at her normal pace.
It was dark now and sasuke was sweating,he had his sharingan on,he gripped his shoulder and turned it off."This mark must react to my chakra,I can't use my jutsu"he thought.He made camp and landed on the grass."Crista,please be safe"he thought and dozed off.