Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 26 Crista,Itachi and sasuke found,onward to save crista! ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 26

Crista,itachi and sasuke found!Onward to save crista!

Crista walked out into the hall,looking for itachi,she opened a door,and saw a medow,the wind blew crista's hair back,she closed her eyes enjoying the breeze.Someone grabbed her shoulder and she gasped.She turned around and saw itachi.Itachi grabbed a butterfly and held it between their faces."It's a pretty butterfly don't you think?"She said.
Itachi looked at crista."If you like I can show you more"he said in a soft voice."More,oh yes please!"she said.He took her wrist and led her around the back of the cabin."Look"he said.He nodded in the direction,his hair flowing against his face.Crista looked that way and saw thirty butterflies fluttering araound."I'll allow you to come here but when you flee i'll let kisame take care of you"he said.
Crista looked at the butterflies and flowers."I won't flee itachi"she said,fixed on the scene in front of her.Itachi was standing berhind her,looking at her.Her hair moved in the same direction of the wind."It's beautiful"she said.The cloak she was wearing wrapped around her body."To bad I can't see her face"he thought.
Crista turned around and faced itachi.He looked back,showing no hints of his thoughts."Itachi?"She asked.He didn't say anything but the way he looked at her changed so she knew he was listening."Thank you I know your kind"she said as she smiled."I am not kind don't underestimate me"he said.Her smile faded."I don't,you underestimate yourself"she said then turned away.
Naruto was walking on his own through the forest at night.Jaryia had told him to stay close to the camp but he didn't listen."I have to find crista"he thought.He saw a campfire and grabbed a kunia,he saw someone laying down,eyes open.He charged toward the person,the person disappeared and pinned naruto face down in the grass.Sasuke noticed the orange jacket and smirked."Idiot you're not strong enough to beat me"sasuke said.
Naruto's eyes widened."Sasuke!"He said.Then he grew angry."Get off of me!"Naruto said.Sasuke was off of him before he finished the sentence."I foregot how fast he was"naruto thought.Naruto saw sasuke smirking still."Sasuke me,garra,lee,and jaryai have been looking for you so we could go save crista toge..."Naruto tried but sasuke cut him off."I don't need you guy's to help!"Sasuke shouted.
Naruto stepped back."I have to save her from my brother!"Sasuke said.Naruto grew angry and stepped foreward."You think your the only one who loves crista!"Naruto shouted.Sasuke stepped back.
Naruto looked at the ground."I love crista too I'd do anything to save her,even get swallowed up by the full power of the blue fox demon inside me to save her"naruto said.
`Sasuke walked up to naruto and was about to punch him,but lee and garra held sasuke's arms."Your not the only one sasuke,who wants to rescue her"lee said.Garra released sasuke's arm."I'd transform into my true form to save her too"garra said.
Jaryia appeared and smirked."Well we finally caught up to you"he said.Sasuke closed his eyes and smiled.Lee released sasuke's arm also.Sasuke grabbed his kunia hoilster and put it on.He turned back to the group."Let's go save crista"sasuke said.Naruto,lee,garra,and jaryia nodded.
Naruto stepped forward."Lead the way sasuke"he said.Sasuke nodded and turned around,the others following him.The next night sasuke,naruto,lee,garra,and jaryia made camp and went to sleep.That morning crista woke up and saw that she was in the bed.She saw the cloak at the end of the bed.
Crista sighed as she slipped out of bed.She put the cloak on and walked outside."I must have fallen asleep"she thought.Crista opened the front door and walked toward the cheary trees.She saw itachi sitting there too,she sat down beside him and her stomach growled.Itachi looked at her,she was blushing.Crista looked up at him,and saw that his sharingan was not activated.
Crista saw a river and stood up.She walked toward the river.Crista grabbed a bucket and dipped it in the water,she took off the cloak and set it on a rock.She clapped her hands and put them on the bucket,the water heated up,and crista dumped the bucket on her head.Itachi's eyes widened a little,then dimed."She's beautiful,I feel like I know her but I can't remember"he thought.
Crista undid the seal on her stomach and transformed into her half demon form.Itachi gasped,stood up,and walked toward her.Crista turned around to face itachi.Itachi embraced crista,crista's eyes were wide."Crista is that you?"Itachi asked.He released crista and she nodded.Someone suddenly stabbed crista and she clenched her teeth.
She pulled it out and threw it from where it came from.The leader of the Akatsuki caught it.Itachi had his sharingan activated."Itachi you know it's forbiddin to fall in love"he said.Itachi grew angry."I don't care she's my girlfriend!"Itachi shouted.Kom shook his head,then looked at itachi."Woman are troublsome that's why I never let any join I'll have to erase your memory of her again itachi"Kom said.
Itachi grabbed a kunia,crista flexed her claws.The leader pointed a finger at itachi,and ropes tied him to a tree.The leader got out fifteen kunia and hurled them at crista.Crista pulled out the sounga and disappeared,she reappeared behind itachi.The leader hurled more kunia at crista,crista cut the ropes,lifted itachi up,and disappeared with him in under a minute.
Kom smirked,crista set itachi down by the river,then went toward a tree.Kom got out a hundred kunia and aimed."You won't get away this time"Kom said.Itachi's eyes widened he tried to get up but couldn't."Dang it I shouldn't have moved that fast I pulled the socket's out of my legs"she thought.
Kom threw the kunia's at crista,crista gasped."Crista!"Itachi shouted.The kunia's hit crista and she fell on the ground face down.Itachi got up with the last of his strength and went to crista.Crista went on her back,she had her teeth cleched,her right eyes was closed due to the pain.
Crista chuckled a little.She looked at kom,blood was trickling down her mouth."Is that all you got?"she said.A kunia hit itachi in the heart and crista pulled it out and healed it quickly.Kom threw several more kunia at crista."So this is it"crista thought.
Crista closed her eyes,suddenly alot of sand was in front of crista,she opened her eyes and saw garra standing in front of her."G-garra?"She said.Garra turned his hand toward her."Yeah"he said.The sand disappeared and she saw naruto and sasuke running toward her."Crista!"they both said.Sasuke lifted her up,gently.NaRUTO STOOD UP Too.A bunch of kunia came toward them,suddenly a giant fireball knocked the kunia out of the way.
Crista saw jaryia he went toward crista and took her from sasuke.He healed crista and crista went on the ground.Kom came charging toward crista,suddenly lee came in front of crista."Leap hurricane!!"Lee shouted as he kicked the kom and he went flying,lee turned toward crista and smiled.Crista smiled too.