Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Crista the Ultimat Half Demon Book 1 The Lovers Bonds ❯ Chapter 27 Battle against Kom and itachi's life ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 27

Battle against Kom and itachi's Life!

Crista stepped in front of lee.Suddenly Kisame,dedara,Krill,seku and Obi appeared behind Kom."Kill them"kom said.Kisame rushed toward jaryia,dedara rushed toward sasuke,obi rushed toward garra,and krill rushed toward lee and seku rushed toward naruto.
Crista helped itachi up,and he pulled out a kunia.Crista did some hand signs,her eyes closed."Byakugan!"She said,as her eyes opened,crista's eyes were white,whith viens,penitrating everything around her.
Kom pulled out several invisible ropes and threw them at sasuke,naruto,lee,garra,and jaryia.It nailed them to a tree,their arms were tied to their sides.Kom pulled out a hundred kunai and threw them at them.
Crista rushed toward them,her eyes normal,she was in her human form.She was in front of her group,hands in front of her,kunia coming close."The white wolf that bite,dig your claws into the skin Way of Destruction 33: Soukatu!!"Crista shouted.A red ball shot out of her hands and hit the kunai.
Someone with a sword slashed kom's arm off,she landed on the ground,feet first.She had black short hair,purple eyes,a black kimono,socks,sanddles,and a sword at her hip.She looked at crista,and smirked."Looks I got here just in time"she said.
Crista smirked back."Rukia"crista said.Rukia nodded and turned toward her team,they were looking at her."Can they see soul reapers?"Rukia asked."Who are you!"They all said."Yes"crista said.
Rukia put on a glove and pulled crista's soul out of her body.Her body landed on the ground.Crista was wearing the same thing as rukia,crista's sword was also at her hip."Ready rukia"crista said,hand on her sword.Rukia nodded and she pulled out her sword.
Crista pulled out her sword,and it looked normal.Crista undid the ropes of her team,and sasuke picked up her body."I'll deal with them"she said.Sasuke nodded and so did the others.Crista turned toward kisame,krill,obi,seku,and dedara.
Crista put her hand on her sword,just two fingers though.She moved them to the tip of her sword,and it was turned crimson.Crista suddenly disappeared and then reappeared behind them.Kisame,krill,dedara,obi,and seku fell down dead.
Crista turned toward kom."ROAR! CELESTE"crista said.Her sword transformed and it was huge."Are you ready kom"crista said."Crista here"rukia said.Crista turned toward rukia,and rukia gave her a ring."What's this?"Crista asked."It's a soul configuration ring it let's you re enter your body and it boosts your soul reaper powers"rukia said.
Crista smiled as she nodded."Goodbye crista I have to go back to soul sociaty"rukia said."goodbye rukia thanks"crista said.Rukia smiled as she nodded and disappeared.Crista went back into her body.She sat up and rubbed her neck,then turned into her half demon form.
She pulled out the tetsusagia and held it toward kom."Your dead"crista said.She raised her sword then smirked."WIND SCAR!"She shouted.The wind scar hit kom and he disappeared.Crista put back the sword and turned toward sasuke,naruto,garra,lee,and jaryia.
They all said well done,and they hadn't seen anything like that.Crista smilled then walked toward itachi,lying on the ground,his eyes were hurt."Itachi"she said.Itachi tried to open his eyes,crista put a hand on his shoulder."Don't try to open your eyes"she said.Kakashi suddenly appeared and everyone except crista turned toward him.Sasuke watched itachi,and grew angry he ran toward itachi.Kakashi quickly held sasuke back."Crista?"Kakashi asked.
crista looked at sasuke."What are the chances of itachi seeing again?"Kakashi asked.Crista looked back at itachi,and touched his cheek,itachi gripped her hand."fifteen percent"crista said.Kakashi let go of sasuke."Crista why are you trying to save itachi?"Sasuke asked angrily."We used to be lovers a long long time ago"she said.
Crista transformed into her priestess form and put her hands on itachi's eyes."Bakadou number 35:Healer,sparker,spire"crista said.A pink glow came from crista's hands and went into itachi's eyes.Three minutes passed and crista stopped,itachi slowly opened his eyes,and looked at crista.
Crista stood up and sasuke walked up to her.He gripped her hand,itachi stood up to."Do you want your memories returned?"Crista asked as she looked at itachi."Yes"itachi said.Crista put her right hand on itachi's forehead."Bakado number 54:Memory transfer ignite"she said.A blue beam shot into itachi's head.Itachi gripped his head with his left hand.
After a minute he let go."Crista i'm sorry I almost killed you and you sasuke too"itachi said."I can't forgive you untill you die"sasuke said.Itachi disappeared and crista,sasuke,lee,garra,naruto,jaryia,and kakashi went home.